Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IETF - IEEE 802 coordination call

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 10:25:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "IETF - IEEE 802 coordination call."

the first coordination call of the IETF and IEEE 802 for 2017 with the
participation of the leadership and principal contributors from the
two SDO involved in activities of shared interest

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/p7i9c4an4hr8p7bn?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "IETF - IEEE 802 coordination call."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich