Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Area Name - Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:31:52 -0500

Here is an update in advance of the call on Monday.

Russ

= = = = = = = = =

30. Area Name - Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)

30.1. Description 

Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)
communications may involve IEEE 802.11-OCB (Outside the Context of a Basic
Service Set) in the Dedicated short-range communications (DSRC) spectrum.
The IPWAVE WG will specify the use of IPv6 over IEEE 802.11-OCB in a way
that is compatible with the existing IEEE 1609 specifications.

30.2. Relevant Documents

Mail list:	[email-masked]
Mail archive:  https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/its/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-ipwave-vehicular-networking-survey/

30.3. Owners: Suresh Krishnan, Dorothy Stanley

30.4. Action Items