Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] reminder and preliminary agenda for the IETF - IEEE 802 coordination meeting on 1/30

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 17:50:40 -0800

This is a reminder that the next IETF - IEEE 802 coordination meeting is
scheduled for Monday 1/30 at 10AM PST / 1PM EST.

The preliminary agenda is attached. If you have any other items to add to
the agenda please let me and Pat know.

Please send to Pat and me any updates concerning the items of shared
interest.

The logistics of the meeting are copied below.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

> IETF-IEEE 802 Coordination
> Monday, January 30, 2017
> 10:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hrs
> Meeting number (access code): 641 165 114
> Meeting password: SFPuP9Fh
>
> When it's time, join the meeting: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=
mb697d72a2c9fe14f0f80964c94431623
>
> Join by phone
> 1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
> 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
> Toll-free calling restrictions: https://www.webex.com/pdf/
tollfree_restrictions.pdf
>
> Can't join the meeting? https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.