Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: [802.1 - 12082] Fwd: RFC 8069 on URN Namespace for IEEE

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 08:53:05 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>

...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 4:05 PM
Subject: RFC 8069 on URN Namespace for IEEE
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8069

        Title:      URN Namespace for IEEE
        Author:     A. Thomas
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10871
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ieee-urn-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8069

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8069

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'ieee' for
Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).  IEEE
specifies and manages resources that utilize this URN identification
model.  Management activities for these and other resources types are
handled by the manager of the IEEE Registration Authority.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

...