Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IETF and IEEE YANG catalog

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:28:24 -0500

Dear all,

As discussed this morning.

A couple of URLs as pointers:
http://www.claise.be/2016/07/ietf-yang-modules-statistiques/
     From there, I showed:
     http://www.claise.be/IEEEStandardYANGPageCompilation.html
     http://www.claise.be/IEEEExperimentalYANGPageCompilation.html

http://www.yangcatalog.org/
     From there, I showed:
     - YANG DB search: http://yangcatalog.org/yang-search/yang-search.php
     - Impact Analasis:
http://yangcatalog.org/yang-search/impact_analysis.php?modules[]=ieee802-types
http://www.yangcatalog.org/yang-search/impact_analysis.php?modules[]=[email-masked]&modules[]=[email-masked]&modules[]=[email-masked]&recurse=0&rfcs=1
http://yangcatalog.org/yang-search/impact_analysis.php?modules[]=bbf-fiber-channelpartition-body
     - YANG explorer and code generation (need to login as guest/guest 
on the right end side)
         http://yangcatalog.org:8088/static/YangExplorer.html

This is work in progress, obviously... And it's partially based on 
catalog and registry for YANG models 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog>

For the meeting minutes:
Identify IEEE point of contact(s) to include the IEEE YANG module 
metadata in the yangcatalog.org (based on catalog and registry for YANG 
models 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog> 
but this is work in progress)

Regards, Benoit