Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Face-to-face meeting in Prague

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:46:27 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

As we have previously discussed, an IETF / IEEE 802 coordination face to
face meeting is planned for Prague, Saturday 15 July from Noon to 7 PM
(starting later to allow for taking a morning flight from the IEEE 802
meeting in Berlin to Prague.)

The following  agenda topics have been suggested:
       - YANG models
      - Low Latency and Time-sensitive Networking
      - FlexE, Network slicing, DETnet
      - Multicast
      - 48-bit and 64-bit MAC Addresses
      - 5G

Are there any other topics for the list?

Also, during the coordination meeting in Chicago, Benoit pointed out that
the IETF hackathon did a review of Broadband Forum YANG modules. They found
bugs in modules and compilers, and they made many improvements to the
modules too. He suggested that it would be good to have a similar hackathon
for the IEEE 802 YANG modules, perhaps as part of the IETF Hackathon in
Prague on Sunday. Any interest in this? Are some of the modules far enough
along that it would be helpful?

Regards,
Pat