Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IEEE 802 IETF Coordination call Monday, 26 June 10 AM - Noon PDT

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:12:24 -0700

Based on the doodle poll, the best time was Monday 26 June 10 AM to Noon
PDT.

The agenda for the call is:

Agenda for the call:
-  Roll Call, Agenda Bashing, Minutes Approval
- Review of Other Action Items from Previous Meetings (not part of the
shared items list)
- 2017 Face to Face meeting - review and tweak agenda
- March 2017 meetings - short pass on the IETF BOFs and IEEE 802 PARs that
may be relevant to IEEE 802 and IETF coordination
- Areas of shared interest between the IETF and IEEE 802. Review of the
list of items, status and action items - discussion led by Pat and Russ
- Review of Action Items

Here's the WebEx info:
JOIN WEBEX MEETING WebEx Meeting URL:
https://broadcom.webex.com/broadcom/j.php?MTID=m53d8f48ebd2166a8b4c2a84bf48e650c
Meeting number: 922 681 274 Meeting password: 1234 JOIN BY PHONE Call-in
number: 1-7199551575 (US) Show global numbers:
https://www.myrcplus.com/cnums.asp?bwebid=8369444&ppc=9165702707&num=1&num2=17199551575
Audio Passcode: 916 570 2707 Use the "Attendee Access Code" above when you
are prompted for your "Personal Identification Number" on the audio call.
PHONE DIALING GUIDELINES (Use WebEx CALLBACK or Call Using Computer (VoIP)
when possible): In Office Calls: - From Broadcom Office: 1-MEETING
(1-6338464) Offsite Numbers Toll (Local) Calls: - China: 400-898-2299 -
Germany: 49(0)69-2999-3447 - India, Bangalore: 91-803-942-2380 - India,
Hyderabad: 91-403-942-2380 - India, Chennai: 91-443-942-2380 - Israel:
972(0)3-763-0489 - Malaysia: 603-2053-5013 - Singapore: 65-6307-7651 -
South Korea, Seoul: 82(0)2-3483-3322 - Taiwan, Taipei: 886(0)2-8723-1078 -
US: 1-719-955-1575 - UK, London: 44(0)20-7660-0848 %iCalendarTextEX%
%DownloadToCalendarLinkText%