Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "IETF-IEEE 802 Coordination"

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:16:46 -0700

Hi, please respond by Friday noon PDT to this doodle poll on times for a
coordination teleconference before the IEEE 802 and IETF meetings.

http://doodle.com/poll/sk45i9d2uvcm32ea

(Dan normally scheduled this teleconference around 2 months before the
meeting, but I with holidays and traveling, I slipped up.)

Agenda for the call:
-  Roll Call, Agenda Bashing, Minutes Approval
- Review of Other Action Items from Previous Meetings (not part of the
shared items list)
- 2017 Face to Face meeting - review and tweak agenda
- March 2017 meetings - short pass on the IETF BOFs and IEEE 802 PARs that
may be relevant to IEEE 802 and IETF coordination
- Areas of shared interest between the IETF and IEEE 802. Review of the
list of items, status and action items - discussion led by Pat and Russ
- Review of Action Items

Regards,
Pat

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:32:10 +0300

Hi,

While holding a virtual meeting (teleconference) may be useful, I would
note that in the past we skipped the virtual meeting prior in the meetings
cycle when we had a physical (face2face) meeting scheduled (which is the
case now on Saturday July 14).

This being said, I entered my availability in the Doodle poll.

Regards,

Dan

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 5:16 AM, Pat Thaler <[email-masked]> wrote:

> - March 2017 meetings - short pass on the IETF BOFs and IEEE 802 PARs
> that may be relevant to IEEE 802 and IETF coordination
> _______________________________________________
> ieee-ietf-coord mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieee-ietf-coord
>
>

---

From: Pat Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:33:35 -0700

Hi Dan, I don't recall skipping it but perhaps we did.

My thoughts were that we want to go over the agenda for the F2F and that
the virtual meeting will also help if there are some topics that need
discussion at the IEEE 802 meeting since that occurs before the F2F.