Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: YANG Catalog Latest Development (IETF 99 Hackathon)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:33:33 +0200

Dear IEEE/IESG,

Some updates regarding the YANG catalog.
See 
http://www.claise.be/2017/07/yang-catalog-latest-development-ietf-99-hackathon/

We're getting there in terms of IEEE YANG module validation
     http://www.claise.be/IEEEStandardYANGPageCompilation.html
     http://www.claise.be/IEEEExperimentalYANGPageCompilation.html
I'm looking forward to our monthly YANG specific calls.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	YANG Catalog Latest Development (IETF 99 Hackathon)
Date: 	Fri, 28 Jul 2017 17:05:35 +0200
From: 	Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear all,

On behalf of the full team of dedicated people.
http://www.claise.be/2017/07/yang-catalog-latest-development-ietf-99-hackathon/

Regards, Joe and Benoit

_______________________________________________
[email-masked] mailing list
https://marcuscom.com/mailman/listinfo/yangcatalog-announce
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email-masked]"
.