Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IEEE YANGsters comments on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology

From: Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 12:37:31 +0000

IEEE - IETF Coordination,

Just FYI, related to the topic of the request for IEEE YANGsters
coordination and comments related to
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology:

The IEEE 802.1 YANGsters group discussed
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology and Don Fedyk was tasked with
responding to the I2RS mailing list with comments.  The email threads
related are:

- Don's Initial Review:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i2rs/NtnhmhouhLbSv6nU2xX_wFw0to8/ 

 - Qin Wu's Response:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i2rs/KC_HtT0F0o-be7izK0VCgSo1oWk/ 

 - Don's Reply:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i2rs/YJC9pbOXmmWe82N2G5HnDSXQBWE/ 

- The conversation can be followed in the I2RS Archive mailing list:

   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/i2rs/ 

YANGsters meeting information can be found here:
https://1.ieee802.org/yangsters/

YANGsters agendas are here: https://1.ieee802.org/category/yangsters-agenda/

Regards,

-scott.