Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] Fwd: [Lsvr] WGLC for draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-07 (to end February 19, 2021)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 07:21:42 -0800

FYI..

This is one of the relevant drafts related to the “Capability Discovery”
item (#33).

On February 3, 2021 at 10:57:48 PM, Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia -
BE/Antwerp) ([email-masked]) wrote:

Hi All,

The first WGLC on draft draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-04 was initiated 8 May 2020.
The draft progressed well after incorporating all the received feedback.

The LSVR WG initiates a working group last call for "
draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-07". Please send your comments to the list before
Friday February 19, 2021.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-07

All, please reply on-list indicating if you're aware of an implementation.
If not already completed, please reply on-list indicating if you're aware
of any relevant IPR.

Brgds,
Gunter & Victor
LSVR WG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
Lsvr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsvr