Subject: RE: [Ieprep] deja vu

From: "King, Kimberly S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:35:03 -0500

James,

>One underlying assumption you are making about the CAC 
>function below is
>that each knows where a destination endpoint is. 
>You are not accounting for 
>the mobility IP inherently brings to future networks.

I'll first make some assumption about what you might mean by mobility that
IP inherently brings to future networks.  If I guess wrong, then please
provide more specificity.

It appears you feel there is fault in my "solution".  I have assumed a
traffic matrix and so I'll surmise you find fault with the assumption that
such a matrix can exist accurately (due to mobility?).  

Question 1:  Have I guessed your concern?
Question 2:  If so, what does mobility have to do with it?  Please try to
explicitly write down what you are concerned about.

Kimberly

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep