Subject: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2010-06-17 IESG Teleconference

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:06:15 -0700 (PDT)

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2010-06-17 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2010-06-10 15:03:59 PDT
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call
1.2 Bash the Agenda
1.3 Approval of the Minutes of Past Telechats
1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

    OUTSTANDING TASKS
    
         Last updated: June 7, 2010
    
    o Sean Turner to add code component guidance to the wiki.
    
    o Jari Arkko to add guidance on multi-Area work to the wiki.
    
    o Stewart Bryant and Adrian Farrel to discuss RFC 4020 Early
Allocation 
      procedures.
    
    o Adrian Farrel to find an expert for RFC 5880.
    
    o Robert Sparks to find an expert for RFC 5457.
    
    o David Harrington to find an expert for RFC 5857.

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-08
    The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) Dynamic Delegation
    Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Richard Shockey ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.Cluster - draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-20
    IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide, Template and IANA
    Considerations (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]> is shepherd
    fro this. Proto write up entered as IESG note on 2010-0225. 
    Should cluster with- draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-05
    Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Richard Shockey ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.cluster with- draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-
    draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-14
    YANG Module for NETCONF Monitoring (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Mehmet Ersue ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepard
    for this document.
    Token: Dan Romascanu

  o draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06
    Unicast-Prefix-based IPv4 Multicast Addresses (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Lenny Giuliano ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-dnsext-dns-tcp-requirements-03
    DNS Transport over TCP - Implementation Requirements (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Olafur Gudmundsson ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-ipsecme-eap-mutual-03
    An Extension for EAP-Only Authentication in IKEv2 (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Paul Hoffman ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-03
    MPLS Transport Profile Data Plane Architecture (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

2.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-freed-sieve-notary-09
    Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications and Deliver-By
    Extensions (Proposed Standard)
    Note: This is a Sieve WG document, despite the name. Cyrus Daboo is
    the document shepherd. Bringing this document for another IESG
    review after changes resulting from SecDir review.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-02
    Authentication-Results Registration For Differentiating Among
    Cryptographic Results (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> is the document
    shepherd.The example would need to be fixed as per an IETF LC
    comment.
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

  o rfc4049
    BinaryTime: An alternate format for representing date and time in
    ASN.1 (Proposed)
    Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling-17
    NSIS Protocols operation in Mobile Environments (Informational)
    Note: The document shepherd is Martin Stiemerling
    ([email-masked]).
    Token: Lars Eggert

  o draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-08
    Benchmarking Terminology for Protection Performance (Informational)
    Note: Al Morton ([email-masked]) is the shepherd.
    Token: Ron Bonica

  o draft-ietf-hip-via-01
    Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Multi-hop Routing Extension
    (Experimental)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-02
    HIP (Host Identity Protocol) Immediate Carriage and Conveyance of
    Upper- layer Protocol Signaling (HICCUPS) (Experimental)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-hip-bone-06
    HIP BONE: Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Based Overlay Networking
    Environment (Experimental)
    Note: David Ward ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o rfc5652
    Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) (Standard)
    Token: Tim Polk

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  NONE

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor
3.3.1 New Items

  o draft-rosen-vpn-mcast-15
    Cisco Systems' Solution for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
    (Informational)
    Token: Adrian Farrel

3.3.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3.3 For Action

  o draft-keromytis-tls-authz-keynote-06
    Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Using KeyNote
    (Informational)
    Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  o Call Control UUI for SIP (cuss)
    Token: Gonzalo

  o Sip ALerting for User Devices (salud)
    Token: Gonzalo

  o DISaggregated Media Architecture for Network-enabled Transmissions
among Loosely-coupled End-devices (dismantle)
    Token: Gonzalo

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 NomCom Requirements (Russ Housley)

6.2 TCP option numbers used without assignment (Lars Eggert)

7. Working Group News