Subject: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2012-05-24 IESG Teleconference

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 15:21:11 -0700

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2012-05-24 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2012-05-17 15:20:22 PDT
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/
                                                                                
1. Administrivia
                                                                                
1.1 Roll Call
1.2 Bash the Agenda
1.3 Approval of the Minutes of Past Telechats
1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

    OUTSTANDING TASKS
    
         Last updated: May 15, 2012
    
     o Michelle Cotton, Brian Haberman and Ron Bonica to figure out how to 
       fix the V6 Special Use Registry.

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-07
    Pseudowire Preferential Forwarding Status Bit (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Andy Malis ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-13
    Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery
    Protocol (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Stan Ratliff ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-19
    Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure -- HTTP Transport for CMP
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Steve Kent ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

  o draft-ietf-netext-access-network-option-10
    Access Network Identifier (ANI) Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Basavaraj Patil ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Brian Haberman

2.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  NONE

2.2.2 Returning Items

  o draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-15
    The Atom "deleted-entry" Element (Proposed Standard)
    Note: This document switched from Informational to Standards
    Track,because of Robert's DISCUSS suggestion.&nbsp; But that
    happenedacross the transition to new IESG members, so the
    documentneeds two more positions.&nbsp; ADs with no positions,
    please addyour ballot, and I'll put this back on the telechat for 24
    May.
    Token: Barry Leiba

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-09
    Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT) (Experimental)
    Note: Murari Sridharan ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd.
    Token: Wesley Eddy

  o draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-08
    Pseudowire Redundancy (Informational)
    Note: Andy Malis ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03
    Usage of The RSVP Association Object (Informational)
    Note: Deborah Brungard ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-07
    Export of Application Information in IPFIX (Informational)
    Note: Individual Submission, AD-sponsored, Nevil Brownlee is the
    document shepherd, 
    Token: Ronald Bonica

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-03
    ILNP Architectural Description (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

3.3.2 Returning Items

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-v4opts-03
    IPv4 Options for ILNPv4 (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03
    IPv6 Nonce Destination Option for ILNPv6 (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Brian Haberman

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6-03
    ICMP Locator Update message for ILNPv6 (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Brian Haberman

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-03
    ICMP Locator Update message for ILNPv4 (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-dns-03
    DNS Resource Records for ILNP (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-adv-03
    Optional Advanced Deployment Scenarios for ILNP (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stephen Farrell

3.3.3 For Action

  o draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-03
    ILNP Engineering Considerations (Experimental)
    Note: Tony Li ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Sean Turner

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o Protocol to Access WS database (paws)
    Token: Pete Resnick

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  o Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance (behave)
    Token: Wesley Eddy

  o Network File System Version 4 (nfsv4)
    Token: Martin Stiemerling

  o Multipath TCP (mptcp)
    Token: Wesley Eddy

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Approve ICMPv6 Type allocation for draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6 (Brian Haberman)

6.2 Approve IPv6 Destination Option allocation for draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6 (Brian Haberman)

6.3 Replace designated expert for Well-Known URIs (Barry Leiba)

7. Working Group News