Subject: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2012-11-29 IESG Teleconference

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:07:16 -0800

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2012-11-29 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2012-11-22 19:06:13 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/
                                                                                
1. Administrivia
                                                                                
1.1 Roll Call
1.2 Bash the Agenda
1.3 Approval of the Minutes of Past Telechats
1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

    OUTSTANDING TASKS
    
         Last updated: November 15, 2012
    
      o Ralph Droms to bring the question of moving RFC 5011 to Internet 
        Standard back to the IESG after discussing with the DNSSEC operators 
        as to whether this is the actual practice.
    
        Below is a record of the positions recorded on moving RFC 5011 to 
        Internet Standard, as of 2012-11-15:
    
                            Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain  Recuse
        Ronald Bonica      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Stewart Bryant     [   ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Gonzalo Camarillo  [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Benoit Claise      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Ralph Droms        [ X ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Wesley Eddy        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Adrian Farrel      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Stephen Farrell    [   ]    [   ]       [ X ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Brian Haberman     [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Russ Housley       [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Barry Leiba        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Pete Resnick       [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Robert Sparks      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Martin Stiemerling [   ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Sean Turner        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
    
      o Ron Bonica to draft an official note for the Secretariat to send to 
        IANA marking the IPv6 Endpoint Identifier Option as deprecated in 
        the IPv6 parameter registry.

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-14
    Administration Protocol for Federated Filesystems (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Spencer Shepler ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Martin Stiemerling

  o draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14
    NSDB Protocol for Federated Filesystems (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Spencer Shepler ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Martin Stiemerling

  o draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-07
    RADIUS Attribute for 6rd (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Yong Cui ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd
    Token: Ralph Droms

  o draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-05
    Representing IPv6 Zone Identifiers in Address Literals and Uniform
    Resource Identifiers (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Ole Troan is the document shepherd.
    Token: Brian Haberman

  o draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07
    IPv4 Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Basavaraj Patil ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Brian Haberman

  o draft-ietf-imapmove-command-03
    Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - MOVE Extension (Proposed
    Standard)
    Token: Barry Leiba

2.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-08
    PT-TLS: A TLS-based Posture Transport (PT) Protocol (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Steve Hanna ([email-masked]) is the document shephrd.
    Token: Stephen Farrell

  o draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03
    Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping for IPv6 Pseudowire FECs (Proposed
    Standard)
    Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel
    Was deferred by Stewart Bryant on 2012-11-13

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  NONE

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  NONE

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  NONE

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  NONE

3.3.2 Returning Items

  NONE

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o RADIUS EXTensions (radext)

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Reclassifying HTTP status code 425 as "Unassigned" (Barry Leiba)

6.2 Designated expert for oauth registries (Stephen Farrell)

7. Working Group News