Subject: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2012-12-13 IESG Teleconference

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 15:53:55 -0800

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2012-12-13 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2012-12-06 15:51:37 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/
                                                                                
1. Administrivia
                                                                                
1.1 Roll Call
1.2 Bash the Agenda
1.3 Approval of the Minutes of Past Telechats
1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

    OUTSTANDING TASKS
    
         Last updated: December 3, 2012
    
      o Ralph Droms to bring the question of moving RFC 5011 to Internet 
        Standard back to the IESG after discussing with the DNSSEC operators 
        as to whether this is the actual practice.
    
        Below is a record of the positions recorded on moving RFC 5011 to 
        Internet Standard, as of 2012-11-15:
    
                            Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain  Recuse
        Ronald Bonica      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Stewart Bryant     [   ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Gonzalo Camarillo  [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Benoit Claise      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Ralph Droms        [ X ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Wesley Eddy        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Adrian Farrel      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Stephen Farrell    [   ]    [   ]       [ X ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Brian Haberman     [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Russ Housley       [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Barry Leiba        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Pete Resnick       [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Robert Sparks      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Martin Stiemerling [   ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Sean Turner        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb-16
    Media Resource Brokering (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Dale Worley ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

2.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-03
    DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations (Best Current Practice)
    Note: Ted Lemon ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Ralph Droms

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  o draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-05
    Update to RFC 3777 to Clarify Nominating Committee Eligibility of
    IETF Leadership (Best Current Practice)
    Token: Russ Housley

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd-06
    Increasing TCP's Initial Window (Experimental)
    Note: Yoshifumi Nishida ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd for this document.
    Token: Wesley Eddy

3.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-11
    Problem Statement and Requirements of Peer-to-Peer Streaming
    Protocol (PPSP) (Informational)
    Note: Stefano Previdi ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Martin Stiemerling

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  o draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-07
    Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs (Experimental)
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-09
    An IKEv2 Extension for Supporting ERP (Experimental)
    Note: Yaron Sheffer ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd
    Token: Sean Turner

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  NONE

3.3.2 Returning Items

  o conflict-review-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-00
    IETF conflict review for draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt
      draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-06
      TFTP Windowsize Option (ISE: Informational)
    Token: Pete Resnick

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o IP Security Maintenance and Extensions (ipsecme)

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Designated Expert for EAP Registries (Stephen Farrell)

7. Working Group News