Subject: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2012-12-20 IESG Teleconference

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 04:16:53 -0800

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2012-12-20 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2012-12-14 04:15:48 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/
                                                                                
1. Administrivia
                                                                                
1.1 Roll Call
1.2 Bash the Agenda
1.3 Approval of the Minutes of Past Telechats
1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

    OUTSTANDING TASKS
    
         Last updated: December 13, 2012
    
      o Ralph Droms to bring the question of moving RFC 5011 to Internet 
        Standard back to the IESG after discussing with the DNSSEC operators 
        as to whether this is the actual practice.
    
        Below is a record of the positions recorded on moving RFC 5011 to 
        Internet Standard, as of 2012-11-15:
    
                            Yes  No-Objection  Discuss  Abstain  Recuse
        Ronald Bonica      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Stewart Bryant     [   ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Gonzalo Camarillo  [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Benoit Claise      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Ralph Droms        [ X ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Wesley Eddy        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Adrian Farrel      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Stephen Farrell    [   ]    [   ]       [ X ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Brian Haberman     [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Russ Housley       [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Barry Leiba        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Pete Resnick       [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Robert Sparks      [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Martin Stiemerling [   ]    [   ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]
        Sean Turner        [   ]    [ X ]       [   ]    [   ]    [   ]

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-sipclf-problem-statement-11
    The Common Log Format (CLF) for the Session Initiation Protocol
    (SIP): Framework and Data Model (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Peter Musgrave ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-sipclf-format-09
    Format for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Common Log Format
    (CLF) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Peter Musgrave ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-03
    Shared Use of Experimental TCP Options (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Michael Scharf ([email-masked]) is the
    document shepherd.
    Token: Wesley Eddy

  o draft-ietf-fecframe-simple-rs-05
    Simple Reed-Solomon Forward Error Correction (FEC) Scheme for
    FECFRAME (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Greg Shepherd ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd
    Token: Martin Stiemerling

  o draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-16
    Session Description Protocol (SDP) Media Capabilities Negotiation
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Miguel Garcia ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd.
    Token: Gonzalo Camarillo

  o draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-09
    RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
    Codec (EVRC-NW) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Roni Even ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

2.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  NONE

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-06
    Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP Issues According to KARP Design
    Guide (Informational)
    Note: Joel Halpern ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

  o draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-05
    Use Cases and Interpretation of RPKI Objects for Issuers and Relying
    Parties (Informational)
    Note: Alexey Melnikov ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Stewart Bryant

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  NONE

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  NONE

3.3.2 Returning Items

  o conflict-review-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-01
    IETF conflict review for draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt
      draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-06
      TFTP Windowsize Option (ISE: Informational)
    Token: Pete Resnick

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o Sunsetting IPv4 (sunset4)

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 IESG approved codepoint (Adrian Farrel)

7. Working Group News