Subject: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2013-02-07 IESG Teleconference

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:28:22 -0800

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2013-02-07 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2013-01-31 14:27:32 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/
                                                                                
1. Administrivia
                                                                                
1.1 Roll Call
1.2 Bash the Agenda
1.3 Approval of the Minutes of Past Telechats
1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

    OUTSTANDING TASKS
    
         Last updated: January 28, 2013
    
      o Robert Sparks to find a Designated Expert for RFC5285 RTP Compact 
        Header Extensions [IANA #653204].

2. Protocol Actions
2.1 WG Submissions
2.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-17
    Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IPv4 and IPv6 Option for
    a Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: The document shepherd for this document is Alissa Cooper
    ([email-masked]).
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-09
    UDP Encapsulation of SCTP Packets (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Gorry Fairhurst ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Martin Stiemerling

  o draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-08
    PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods
    (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Susan Thomson ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd
    Token: Stephen Farrell

  o draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-10
    Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0 (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Hannes Tschofenig ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Stephen Farrell

  o draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-encrypted-header-ext-04
    Encryption of Header Extensions in the Secure Real-Time Transport
    Protocol (SRTP) (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Roni Even ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Robert Sparks

  o draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-10
    Link Management Protocol Behavior Negotiation and Configuration
    Modifications (Proposed Standard)
    Note: Deborah Brungard ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

2.1.2 Returning Items

  o draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-11
    Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI. (Best Current Practice)
    Note: Alexey Melnikov ([email-masked]) is the Document
    Shepherd. 
    Token: Stewart Bryant

2.2 Individual Submissions
2.2.1 New Items

  NONE

2.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3. Document Actions
3.1 WG Submissions
3.1.1 New Items

  o draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses-10
    A Framework for IP and MPLS Fast Reroute Using Not-via Addresses
    (Informational)
    Note: Alvaro Retana ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-rtgwg-ordered-fib-09
    Framework for Loop-free convergence using oFIB (Informational)
    Note: Alvaro Retana ([email-masked]) is the Document Shepherd.
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-15
    Reactive Discovery of Point-to-Point Routes in Low Power and Lossy
    Networks (Experimental)
    Note: The Document Shepherd is JP Vasseur ([email-masked]).
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-08
    A Mechanism to Measure the Routing Metrics along a Point-to-point
    Route in a Low Power and Lossy Network (Experimental)
    Note: The Document Shepherd is JP Vasseur ([email-masked]).
    Token: Adrian Farrel

  o draft-ietf-eman-requirements-11
    Requirements for Energy Management (Informational)
    Note: Nevil Brownlee ([email-masked]) is the document
    shepherd.
    Token: Ronald Bonica

3.1.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD
3.2.1 New Items

  NONE

3.2.2 Returning Items

  NONE

3.3 IRTF and Independent Submission Stream Documents
3.3.1 New Items

  o conflict-review-levine-tld-variant-00
    IETF conflict review for draft-levine-tld-variant
      draft-levine-tld-variant-06
      Variants in Second-Level Names Registered in Top Level Domains
    (ISE: Informational)
    Token: Barry Leiba

3.3.2 Returning Items

  o conflict-review-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-00
    IETF conflict review for
    draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl
      draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-08
      Default Port for IRC via TLS/SSL (ISE: Informational)
    Token: Stephen Farrell

4. Working Group Actions
4.1 WG Creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

  o Web PKI OPS (wpkops)

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

4.2 WG Rechartering
4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

  o Common Authentication Technology Next Generation (kitten)

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

  NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News