Subject: [IESG-AGENDA-DIST] Summarized Agenda for the 2022-03-10 IESG Teleconference

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 11:07:57 -0800

INTERNET ENGINEERING STEERING GROUP (IESG)
Summarized Agenda for the 2022-03-10 IESG Teleconference

This agenda was generated at 2022-03-04 11:02:42 PST
Up-to-date web version of this agenda can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/iesg/agenda/

1. Administrivia
1.1 Roll call
1.2 Bash the agenda
1.3 Approval of the minutes of past telechats
1.4 List of remaining action items from last telechat

    OUTSTANDING TASKS
    
         Last updated: March 3, 2022
    
    * DESIGNATED EXPERTS NEEDED
    
      o Roman Danyliw to find designated experts for RFC 9180 [IANA 
        #1226140].
        - Added 2022-03-03 (1 telechat ago)
    
    * OPEN ACTION ITEMS
    
      o Alvaro Retana and Martin Vigoureux to draft a note to wgchairs 
        asking them to always confirm author/contributor status.
        - Added 2021-04-01 (21 telechats ago)
      o Robert Wilton, Alvaro Retana, and Warren Kumari to report back to 
        the IESG on the impact of COVID-19 to the IETF in March 2022.
        - On hold; added 2021-06-10 (16 telechats ago)
      o Murray Kucherawy to look into updating the guidance in BCP 13 on 
        when to add organizations to the "Standards-related organizations 
        that have registered Media Types in the Standards Tree" list.
        - Added 2021-12-16 (5 telechats ago)
      o Francesca Palombini to follow up on the public archive of AUTH48 
        conversations.
        - Added 2022-03-03 (1 telechat ago)

2. Protocol actions
2.1 WG submissions
2.1.1 New items
    
  o draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-15  - IETF stream
    Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT)-TLS profile of
    Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
    Framework (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Benjamin Kaduk
    IANA Review: IANA OK - Actions Needed
    Consensus: Yes
    Reviews: GENART Last Call Review: Ready with Nits 
             SECDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-03
             OPSDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-03
             ARTART Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-03

  o draft-ietf-ace-aif-05  - IETF stream
    An Authorization Information Format (AIF) for ACE (Proposed
    Standard)
    Token: Benjamin Kaduk
    IANA Review: IANA OK - Actions Needed
    Consensus: Yes
    Reviews: ARTART Last Call Review: Ready with Nits 
             GENART Last Call Review: Ready 
             SECDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-02-28
             OPSDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-02-28

  o draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-16  - IETF stream
    A YANG Data Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation
    Procedures using TPMs (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Roman Danyliw
    IANA Review: Version Changed - Review Needed
    Consensus: Yes
    Reviews: GENART Last Call Review (of -12): Ready 
             YANGDOCTORS Last Call Review (of -07): On the Right Track 
             YANGDOCTORS Early Review (of -03): On the Right Track 
             INTDIR Telechat Review - due: 2022-03-07
             OPSDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-01-28
             SECDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-01-28

  o draft-ietf-dprive-dnsoquic-10  - IETF stream
    DNS over Dedicated QUIC Connections (Proposed Standard)
    Token: Éric Vyncke
    IANA Review: IANA OK - Actions Needed
    Consensus: Yes
    Reviews: SECDIR Last Call Review (of -08): Has Issues 
             GENART Last Call Review (of -08): Ready 
             TSVART Last Call Review (of -08): Ready with Nits 
             INTDIR Telechat Review - due: 2022-03-09
             SECDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-02-23
             OPSDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-01-25
             ARTART Last Call Review - due: 2022-02-25

2.1.2 Returning items

  NONE

2.2 Individual submissions
2.2.1 New items
    
  o draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-05  - IETF stream
    IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model (Best Current Practice)
    Token: Lars Eggert
    IANA Review: IANA - Review Needed
    Consensus: Yes
    Last call expires: 2022-03-07
    Reviews: I18NDIR Last Call Review: Ready with Nits 
             GENART Last Call Review: Ready with Nits 
             SECDIR Last Call Review: Ready 
             INTDIR Last Call Review: Ready 
             IOTDIR Last Call Review: Ready with Nits 
             TSVART Last Call Review: Ready 
             ARTART Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             RTGDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             OPSDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07

  o draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01  - IETF stream
    RFC Series Responsibility Change (Best Current Practice)
    Token: Lars Eggert
    IANA Review: IANA - Review Needed
    Consensus: Yes
    Last call expires: 2022-03-07
    Reviews: GENART Last Call Review: Ready with Issues 
             SECDIR Last Call Review: Ready 
             INTDIR Last Call Review: Ready 
             TSVART Last Call Review: Almost Ready 
             IOTDIR Last Call Review: Ready with Nits 
             I18NDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             RTGDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             OPSDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             ARTART Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07

  o draft-rsalz-2028bis-05  - IETF stream
    Entities Involved in the IETF Standards Process (Best Current
    Practice)
    Token: Lars Eggert
    IANA Review: IANA - Review Needed
    Consensus: Yes
    Last call expires: 2022-03-07
    Reviews: I18NDIR Last Call Review: Ready 
             GENART Last Call Review: Ready with Issues 
             RTGDIR Last Call Review: Has Issues 
             SECDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             INTDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             IOTDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             TSVART Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             OPSDIR Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07
             ARTART Last Call Review - due: 2022-03-07

2.2.2 Returning items

  NONE

2.3 Status changes
2.3.1 New items

  NONE

2.3.2 Returning items

  NONE

3. Document actions
3.1 WG submissions
3.1.1 New items

  NONE

3.1.2 Returning items

  NONE

3.2 Individual submissions via AD
3.2.1 New items

  NONE

3.2.2 Returning items

  NONE

3.3 Status changes
3.3.1 New items

  NONE

3.3.2 Returning items

  NONE

3.4 IRTF and Independent Submission stream documents
3.4.1 New items

  o conflict-review-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-00
    IETF conflict review for draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus
      draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-07
      SPAKE2+, an Augmented PAKE (ISE: Informational)
    Token: Roman Danyliw

3.4.2 Returning items

  o conflict-review-richardson-mud-qrcode-00
    IETF conflict review for draft-richardson-mud-qrcode
      draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-06
      On loading MUD URLs from QR codes (ISE: Informational)
    Token: Robert Wilton

4. Working Group actions
4.1 WG creation
4.1.1 Proposed for IETF review

  NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for approval

  NONE

4.2 WG rechartering
4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF review

  NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for approval

  NONE

5. IAB news we can use

6. Management issues

6.1 Approval of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model (Lars Eggert)

6.2 Executive Session (if needed) (Lars Eggert)

7. Any Other Business (WG News, New Proposals, etc.)