Subject: [Ietf-62] Hilton Network Jack Maps

From: Dennis Fazio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:21:31 -0600

Attached are the floor maps of the Hilton showing locations of all network 
Cat5 jacks available to us. We did not survey salons A,B,C on the 3rd floor 
because of an event while we were there. However, they are supposed to be 
fully symmetrical with Salons E,F,G. Also, I'm reasonable sure there is a 
Brown jack by the escalator on the 3rd floor, but that could be mistaken.

All should be expected to work, though a couple did not look so good from 
encounters with vaccuum cleaners sometime in the past and may or may not need 
some repair.

The White net jacks are well-labeled in the switch room and on the jacks. The 
Brown net  distribution panel in the coatroom only has numbers without 
indication what room the jack is in. We were supposed to get a chart, but we 
may have to make one up ourselves to help speed setup or troubleshooting. I 
can take care of that.

This should help with base station placement and other uses.
-- 
Dennis Fazio
612-781-6890

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62