Subject: [Ietf-62] Re: DS3 for IETF meeting?

From: "David Farmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:14:20 -0600

Thanks Susan,

I think we have the backup circuit dealt with, and we will not be 
needing the DS3 this year.

If for some reason we run into a problem, how quickly could we get this 
ordered?  Would there be an additional expedite charge?

Again thanks.

On 18 Feb 2005 Paulsen, Susan wrote:

> Hi David, 
> I understand the IETF meeting is to be held this March 6-11.  In
> previous years Qwest has installed a DS3 connection from the
> Minneapolis Hilton back to the U of M, on the SHNS. Please let me know
> if you want me to order a circuit again this year.  You would be
> billed a 1 month minimum of $1910 and $870.75 to install.   Thanks!
> Sue Paulsen 612 664-2474 
> 

=================================================
David Farmer				Email:	[email-masked]
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota			Phone:	612-626-0815
2218 University Ave SE			Cell:	612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029		FAX:	612-624-4035
=================================================

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62