Subject: [Ietf-62] IETF 62 List delays

From: Dennis Fazio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:31:58 -0600

Has the IETF-62 list returned to moderated status or is there something else 
going on tha cause some delay in the transmission of some recent messages?
-- 
Dennis Fazio
612-781-6890

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62

---

From: Geoff Horne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:45:08 -0800

i'm not sure, but I'm also seeing delays.

anyway - i NEED a shipping address.

who can get me one ?

Dennis Fazio wrote:
> Has the IETF-62 list returned to moderated status or is there something 
> else going on tha cause some delay in the transmission of some recent 
> messages?

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
   Geoff Horne
   Global Solutions Specialist, Architecture             www.infoblox.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
   "Don't take life too seriously, you don't get out of it alive anyway"
                                Burt Ward

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:53:52 -0500 (EST)

Nope.  Just having trouble keeping up with the volume.  Things should
be flowing better now.  The queue length yesterday was +26000.

sb. Scott Blomquist for [email-masked]

   Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:31:58 -0600
   From: Dennis Fazio <[email-masked]>
   Cc:

---

From: Albert Vezza <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:10:18 -0500

Dennis,

No it is not moderated , Scott mentioned the queue length but he 
didn't tell you the number of messages delivered or the other reason 
for the delay.  In the six days beginning 2/18 the Secretariat 
delivered in success 24 hour periods approximately 300,000; 45,000; 
54,000; 125,000; 200,000; and 600,000 emails and that doesn't include 
the spam we catch.  Also, over the weekend Verizon implementing 
asynchronous call outs to verify sender.  Because there were many 
messages that were deferred due to the call outs the queues were 
clogged.

Al

At 10:31 -0600 2/23/05, Dennis Fazio wrote:
>Has the IETF-62 list returned to moderated status or is there 
>something else going on tha cause some delay in the transmission of 
>some recent messages?
>--
>Dennis Fazio
>612-781-6890
>

-- 
Albert Vezza
President
Foretec Seminars, Inc
1895 Preston White Drive
Suite 100
Reston, VA 20191-5434

Internet mail: [email-masked]
Tel: (703) 620-9053
Fax: (703) 620-9071

Natick, MA Office
Tel:  (508) 650 4020
Fax:  (508) 650 4639