Subject: [Ietf-62] Re: Contact for network problems at IETF62?

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:01:31 -0600

Jim,

Jim Martin wrote:
> 	Yes, we are aware of issues on the wireless side of the net this 
> morning and are actively working on it. Sorry for the hassle.

is there an update? At least in the sessions I have been in (all in the 
Salons), connectivity was simply absent.

I tried both the unencrypted and the WEP networks and got IP addresses 
in both, but cound not ping the default router and no packets seemed to 
make it passed it either. (I could not associate to the 802.11x network.)

When sessions end, connectivity returns. From my point of view, it seems 
that the problems have shifted from wireless infrastructure to the wired 
one?

Lars

PS: I know provisioning IETF wireless networks is a though job. You and 
the other volunteers are doing a terrific job trying to keep us all online!
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories
_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62