Subject: [Ietf-62] Updated Diagrams

From: "David Farmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:17:53 -0600

I've added a page for Wireless and Poium access including the 
Airespace switches and APs

=================================================
David Farmer				Email:	[email-masked]
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota			Phone:	612-626-0815
2218 University Ave SE			Cell:	612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029		FAX:	612-624-4035
=================================================

The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  IETF62.vsd
     Date:  2 Mar 2005, 8:15
     Size:  162304 bytes.
     Type:  Unknown
The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  IETF62-1.jpg
     Date:  2 Mar 2005, 8:12
     Size:  60672 bytes.
     Type:  JPEG-image
The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  IETF62-2.jpg
     Date:  2 Mar 2005, 8:13
     Size:  80284 bytes.
     Type:  JPEG-image
The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  IETF62-3.jpg
     Date:  2 Mar 2005, 8:13
     Size:  58676 bytes.
     Type:  JPEG-image
The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  IETF62-4.jpg
     Date:  2 Mar 2005, 8:13
     Size:  54952 bytes.
     Type:  JPEG-image
The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  IETF62-5.jpg
     Date:  2 Mar 2005, 8:14
     Size:  54135 bytes.
     Type:  JPEG-image
_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62