Subject: [Ietf-62] IETF 62 - Abilene Access

From: "David Farmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 09:41:11 -0600

The University of Minnesota and the Northern Lights GigaPOP will 
again be providing network access for the IETF62 here in Minneapolis, 
March 6 - 11.

Network construction is starting soon.

Please approve and add 130.129.0.0/16 announced from ASN 17198 
to Northern Lights' Connection.

Also FYI, we will be assigning 2001:468:19ff::0/48 as the IPv6 site 
address for IETF62 from the Northern Lights' sub-allocation from 
Abilene.

Thanks.

=================================================
David Farmer				Email:	[email-masked]
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota			Phone:	612-626-0815
2218 University Ave SE			Cell:	612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029		FAX:	612-624-4035
=================================================

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62