Subject: [Ietf-62] syslog messages

From: Chris Stradtman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:36:12 -0500

I don't want to be chicken little...

but should we be seeing these ??

Mar  7 18:14:00 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor fe80::211:92ff:fe52:4b41 (ae0.8) state 
changed from Full to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 18:15:21 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor 130.129.8.2 (ae0.8) state changed from 
2Way to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 10:15:22 rtrcore3-server/rtrcore3-server 1248: 3d23h: 
%OSPFv3-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 130.129.255.5 on Vlan8 from LOADING to 
FULL, Loading Done
Mar  7 18:15:30 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor fe80::211:92ff:fe52:4b41 (ae0.8) state 
changed from Full to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 10:16:21 rtrcore3-server/rtrcore3-server 1249: 3d23h: 
%OSPFv3-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 130.129.255.5 on Vlan8 from LOADING to 
FULL, Loading Done
Mar  7 18:26:20 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor fe80::211:92ff:fe52:4b41 (ae0.8) state 
changed from Full to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 10:26:22 rtrcore3-server/rtrcore3-server 1250: 4d00h: 
%OSPFv3-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 130.129.255.5 on Vlan8 from LOADING to 
FULL, Loading Done
Mar  7 18:27:30 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor fe80::211:92ff:fe52:4b41 (ae0.8) state 
changed from Full to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 18:28:22 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor 130.129.8.2 (ae0.8) state changed from 
2Way to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 18:29:02 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor 130.129.8.2 (ae0.8) state changed from 
2Way to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 18:29:41 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
RPD_OSPF_NBRDOWN: OSPF neighbor fe80::211:92ff:fe52:4b41 (ae0.8) state 
changed from Full to Down due to NBR declared dead on inactivity
Mar  7 10:29:41 rtrcore3-server/rtrcore3-server 1251: 4d00h: 
%OSPFv3-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 130.129.255.5 on Vlan8 from LOADING to 
FULL, Loading Done
Mar  7 10:29:52 rtrcore3-server/rtrcore3-server 1252: 4d00h: 
%OSPFv3-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr 130.129.255.5 on Vlan8 from LOADING to 
FULL, Loading Done

or these ??

Mar  7 18:16:40 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
bgp_process_caps: mismatch NLRI with 2001:468:1900:ff01::1 (External AS 
57): peer: <inet-unicast>(1) us: <inet6-unicast inet6-multicast>(48)
Mar  7 18:26:32 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
bgp_process_caps: mismatch NLRI with 2001:468:1900:ff02::1 (External AS 
57): peer: <inet-unicast>(1) us: <inet6-unicast inet6-multicast>(48)
Mar  7 18:27:05 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
bgp_process_caps: mismatch NLRI with 2001:468:1900:ff02::1 (External AS 
57): peer: <inet-unicast>(1) us: <inet6-unicast inet6-multicast>(48)
Mar  7 18:27:46 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
bgp_process_caps: mismatch NLRI with 2001:468:1900:ff02::1 (External AS 
57): peer: <inet-unicast>(1) us: <inet6-unicast inet6-multicast>(48)
Mar  7 18:27:53 rtrext4-peering/rtrext4-peering rpd[2545]: 
bgp_pp_timeout: peer 2001:468:1900:ff02::1+4371 (proto) timed out 
waiting for OPEN
castor#

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62