Subject: [Ietf-62] A Pleasure...

From: "Terry Yackel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:47:52 -0800

Everyone,

I just wanted to send a quick note of appreciation for your efforts at
the ietf-62 conf. here in Minneapolis.

It was a pleasure working with you, and an amazing feat when you think
about it.....there was no network, and in a very short time, there was a
network for 1000+ people both wired and wireless.......amazing!!!!!!

It was great to get a chance to work with such dedicated and highly
qualified individuals, and if our paths cross again in the future it
will be a pleasure.

Take care.

Terry Yackel.
Sr. Systems Engineer
Airespace Inc.

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62

---

From: Chris Liljenstolpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:13:17 +0800

It was good to work with you as well, Terry.  You, and the whole team 
from Airespace really stepped up on short order - it was greatly 
appreciated.

	Chris