Subject: [Ietf-62] Logins at the IETF

From: Jim Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:59:50 -0600

Terry,
	Sorry about that ... an overzelous security/routing person here saw 
the logins and none of us could put 2 and 2 together to realize it was 
you. Just makes you nervous when a Covad account is logging into your 
external routers :-)

	Anyway, I'm in a meeting now, but call my cell (408) 799-2788 after 
3pm CST and I'll give you the new login.

	Sorry for the hassle....

	- Jim

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62

---

From: Terry Slattery <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:39:06 -0500

Jim,

I understand - I'd have done the same thing.   When I returned home, our 
team discussed doing some monitoring from here and what I heard was that 
we wouldn't.  Then one of the developers started checking out NetMRI 
operation of configuration access to Junipers, using the router there. 
I got busy and wasn't paying attention to what our team was doing and it 
didn't sink in that he was using the Juniper there and that I hadn't 
sent you an email asking and confirming that it was ok.  So I apologize 
again.

We're at h-66-166-186-72.mclnva23.covad.net (66.166.186.72).

	-tcs

ps.  Thanks for the updated login info.

-- 
Terry Slattery    CCIE# 1026
443-994-1158