Subject: [Ietf-62] Dr Appt

From: "David Farmer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:31:48 -0600

Last Saturday I slipped and fell on some ice, and hit my left elbow 
hard.  It really hasn't gotten better since and yesterday at the IETF 
Hotel I think I agervated it.  I have a doctors appointment this morning 
to have it looked at about 10:30.  I'll be stopping by the office before 
and after and then be going down to the IETF Hotel.  Available via cell 
612-812-9952.

=================================================
David Farmer				Email:	[email-masked]
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota			Phone:	612-626-0815
2218 University Ave SE			Cell:	612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029		FAX:	612-624-4035
=================================================

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62