Subject: [Ietf-62] I don't think your problems are solved yet

From: George Michaelson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:58:57 -0600

I don't think all your problems are solved yet.

	slow DHCP bind
	slow router response. 
	off-net b/w appears bad (I'm in the irish pub, I have 4-5x the b/w out)
	ietf62-wep was unusable, ietf62 barely, the reverse of the day(s) before

even the wired network has been.. bad. extremely bad. 

Am I the only one seeing this? The straw poll of my peers in the WG
suggests nobody feels 'you fixed it' .

sorry to be a Jeremiah.

-G

_______________________________________________
Ietf-62 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-62

---

From: Jim Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:14:02 -0600

George,
	While I definitely am aware that in high-density places that we've got 
some slowness on the wireless side. However, this is the first I've 
heard of /wired/ issues. I certainly understand that you've got real 
IETF work to do, but if you have a minute, could you please swing by 
the NOC (door in the far back corner of the terminal room) and we'd 
love to do some tests. Actually, if you've got a host or two at home 
that seem slow, let us know and we'll do what analysis we can now....

	And, of course, sorry for the hassle, /whatever/ the reason...

	- Jim