Subject: Lasers/Optics/Optical Tables - Save!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Dec 97 5:56:54 PM

Dear Friend,

Give a Vacation Gift Certificate to all your customers, friends, and loved
ones for only $15 per certificate!

Yes, you read right!  Each Vacation Gift Certificate is good for Two adults
to enjoy 3 Fun-Filled Days and 2 Exciting Nights' accommodations in choice
resort areas in:
	o Hawaii
	o Florida
	o Western US
	o The Caribbean
	o Mexico
	o and receive a...
	** Special Bonus Offer With Every Certificate **
** Buy one- get one FREE 7 Night Sand & Sea Cruise Package **

All for just $15 per Gift Certificate.  Buy a 10-pack Gift Certificate for
just $150.  Each Certificate's perceived value is about $175+.  That's like
getting $1,750.00 for just $150.

To find out more visit: http://www.bizmentor.com/vacation.htm

Act now to get your Vacation Gift Certificates by Christmas...and give
everyone you know a gift they may never forget.

To order right away simply call Rey at:
	 904.269.9711 M-F 9 am to 6 pm EST

For more information mailto:[email-masked]
subject=PARADISE

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Rey

P.S.: Upgrade to Deluxe Hotel Accommodations for just $10 more per
certificate!  Buy the upgrade and receive one Mini Vacation Certificate
FREE with every 10-Pack "Vacation Your Way" purchased.

P.S.S.:  This is a one time mailing you do not need to request to be
removed.  If this has been an intrusion we apologize, but we thought that
sending at least 20 people on vacation for as little as $15 per couple was
worth advertising.