Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-henderson-dasl-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:56:35 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Scenarios for DASL
	Author(s)	: R. Henderson
	Filename	: draft-henderson-dasl-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 21-Sep-98
	
  The Distributed Authoring and Versioning protocol [WEBDAV] defines
  simple mechanisms to assign and retrieve values for properties. This
  document presents scenarios for a WebDAV extension to support
  efficient searching for resources based on WEBDAV properties and
  content. These scenarios are intended to suggest some of the uses that
  DASL could be put to. This may in turn motivate decisions on what is
  essential to DASL and what may be considered extra.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-henderson-dasl-scenarios-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-henderson-dasl-scenarios-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-henderson-dasl-scenarios-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.