Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ldapv2-schema-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:27:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure LDAPv2 Schema
	Author(s)	: S. Boeyen, T. Howes, P. Richard
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ldapv2-schema-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 23-Sep-98
	
     The schema defined in this document is a minimal schema to  support
     PKIX  in  an  LDAPv2  environment,  as  defined in draft-ietf-pkix-
     ipki2opp-07.txt. Only PKIX-specific components are specified  here.
     LDAP  servers, acting as PKIX repositories should support the auxi-
     liary object classes defined in this  specification  and  integrate
     this  schema  specification with the generic and other application-
     specific schemas as appropriate, depending on the  services  to  be
     supplied by that server.
 
     The key words 'MUST', 'SHALL', 'REQUIRED', 'SHOULD', 'RECOMMENDED',
     and  'MAY'  in  this document are to be interpreted as described in
     RFC 2119.
 
     Please send comments on this document to the [email-masked] mail
     list.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pkix-ldapv2-schema-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ldapv2-schema-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ldapv2-schema-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.