Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-white-slapm-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:43:16 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Service 
                          Level Agreements Performance Monitoring
	Author(s)	: K. White
	Filename	: draft-white-slapm-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 31-Aug-98
	
This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) for performing
performance monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) defined via
policy definitions.  The MIB defined herein focuses on defining a set of
objects for monitoring SLAs and not on replication of the content of
policy definitions.
 
The MIB defined by this document is based upon the content of 'Schema
for Service Level Administration of Differential Services and Integrated
Services in Networks', refer to [19].

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-white-slapm-mib-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-slapm-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-white-slapm-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.