Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-fax-feature-T30-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:04:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Fax Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet fax T.30 Feature Mapping
	Author(s)	: L. McIntyre, G. Klyne
	Filename	: draft-ietf-fax-feature-T30-mapping-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 29-Sep-98
	
  This document describes how to map Group 3 fax capability
  identification bits, described in ITU-T.30 [6], into the Internet
  fax feature schema described in 'Content feature schema for
  Internet fax' [4].
 
  This is a companion to the fax feature schema document [4], which
  itself defines a profile of the media feature registration
  mechanisms [1,2,3], for use in performing capability identification
  between extended Internet fax systems [5].

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-fax-feature-T30-mapping-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-feature-T30-mapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-feature-T30-mapping-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.