Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:15:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Open Trading Protocol - IOTP Version 1.0
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 28-Sep-98
	
   The Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP) provides an interoperable
   framework for Internet commerce.  It is payment system independent
   and can encapsulates a variety of payment systems. IOTP is able to
   handle cases where such merchant roles as the shopping site, the
   payment handler, the delivery handler of goods or services, and the
   provider of customer care are performed by different parties or by
   one party.
 
   [This draft is a place holder for an internet-draft version of the
   v1.0 starting point for the trade working group.]

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-protocol-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.