Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:21:18 -0400

Note: This revision reflects comments received during the last call period.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the AToM MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Accounting Information for ATM Networks
	Author(s)	: K. McCloghrie, J. Heinanen, W. Greene, A. Prasad
	Filename	: draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-03.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 05-Oct-98
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  A
separate memo [16] defines managed objects, in a manner independent of
the type of network, for controlling the selection, collection and
storage of accounting information into files for later retrieval via a
file transfer protocol. This memo defines a set of ATM-specific
accounting information which can be collected for connections on ATM
networks.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-atmacct-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.