Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-traffic-eng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:32:05 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Traffic Engineering Over MPLS
	Author(s)	: D. Awduche, J. Malcolm, J. Agogbua, M. O'Dell, J. McManus
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-traffic-eng-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 28-Aug-98
	
   This document presents a set of requirements for Traffic
   Engineering over Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). It
   identifies the functional capabilities required to implement
   policies that facilitate efficient and reliable network operations
   in an MPLS domain. These capabilities can be used to optimize the
   utilization of network resources, and enhance traffic oriented
   performance characteristics.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-traffic-eng-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-traffic-eng-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-traffic-eng-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.