Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-itu-isoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:54:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Collaboration between ISOC/IETF and ITU-T
	Author(s)	: R. Brett, S. Bradner, G. Parsons
	Filename	: draft-itu-isoc-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 08-Oct-98
	
   This document describes the collaboration process between the ITU-T
   and ISOC/IETF.  The process was documented by ITU-T at its TSAG
   (Telecommunication Standardization Advisory Group) meeting in
   September 1998 and focuses primarily on the ITU-T side of the
   process. All participants at this meeting (including Study Group
   chairmen and the ISOC Vice President for Standards) assisted in the
   creation of this document.  Subsequently, it was sent to all ITU-T
   Study Groups and ISOC/IETF to ensure that everyone was aware of the
   process.  Feedback was requested by the next meeting of TSAG in
   April 1999.  This document is identical to the document produced
   by TSAG.
 
   Please send any comments on this document to ISOC at [email-masked]
   and for information to the ITU-T TSAG group at [email-masked]

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-itu-isoc-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itu-isoc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-itu-isoc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.