Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-conneg-W3C-ccpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:29:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Negotiation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: W3C Composite Capability/Preference Profiles
	Author(s)	: G. Klyne
	Filename	: draft-ietf-conneg-W3C-ccpp-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 21-Oct-98
	
  This document suggests some possible areas for extending the IETF
  'conneg' working group's capability description framework,
  described in [2,3,4].  The suggested areas for extension have been
  motivated by WWW Consortium (W3C) work on Composite
  Capability/Preference Profiles (CCPP) [5] that parallels some
  aspects of IETF 'conneg' work.
 
  It is presented as a discussion document, with a view to maybe
  integrating some of these ideas into ongoing 'conneg' work.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-conneg-W3C-ccpp-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-conneg-W3C-ccpp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-conneg-W3C-ccpp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.