Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pullen-ipv4-rsvp-04.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 10:10:42 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Simulation Model for IP Multicast with RSVP
	Author(s)	: M. Pullen, R. Malghan, L. Lavu, G. Duan, J. Ma, H. Nah
	Filename	: draft-pullen-ipv4-rsvp-04.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 02-Oct-98
	
   This document describes a detailed model of IPv4 multicast with RSVP
   that has been developed using the OPNET simulation package [4], with
   protocol procedures defined in the C language.  The model was
   developed to allow investigation of performance constraints on
   routing but should have wide applicability in the Internet
   multicast/resource reservation community.  We are making this model
   publicly available with the intention that it can be used to provide
   expanded studies of resource-reserved multicasting.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pullen-ipv4-rsvp-04.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pullen-ipv4-rsvp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pullen-ipv4-rsvp-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.