Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ion-scsp-atmarp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:38:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internetworking Over NBMA Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                          ATMARP dependent Server Cache 
                          Synchronization Protocol Using SMIv2
	Author(s)	: C. Wang, C. Verrilli, J. Luciani 
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ion-scsp-atmarp-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 09-Oct-98
	
   This document defines the ATMARP[2], [3] protocol dependent part
   Management Information Base (MIB) for supporting Server Cache
   Synchronization Protocol (SCSP)[1]. SCSP is used to solve the
   generalized cache synchronization/cache-replication problem for
   distributed protocol entities. In a client/server paradigm, SCSP
   synchronizes caches (or a portion of the caches) of a set of server
   entities of a particular protocol which are bound to a Server Group.
 
   The MIB module specified in this document follows the Structure of
   Management Information (SMI) for the Simple Network Management
   Protocol (SNMP) Version 2.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ion-scsp-atmarp-mib-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-scsp-atmarp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-scsp-atmarp-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.