Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for DS0 to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:20:04 -0400

The IESG has approved publication of Definitions of Managed Objects for
the DS0 and DS0 Bundle Interface Type
<draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds0-mib-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

These documents are the product of the DS1/DS3 MIB Working Group.  The
IESG contact persons are Jeffrey Burgan and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary
 
This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community. Specifically, it describes objects used for managing DS0 and
DS0 Bundle interfaces

Working Group Summary

The Working Group came to consensus and there were no significant
changes as the result of the working group last call.

Protocol Quality

This document was reviewed for the IESG by Keith McCloghrie. This
document has further been reviewed by Jeffrey Burgan and Thomas Narten
of the IESG.