Subject: RFC 2430 on PASTE

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 12:20:42 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2430:

        Title:	    A Provider Architecture for Differentiated 
		    Services and Traffic Engineering (PASTE)
	Author(s):  T. Li, Y. Rekhter
	Status:     Informational
	Date:       October 1998
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
	Pages:      16
        Characters: 40148
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2430.txt

This document describes the Provider Architecture for Differentiated
Services and Traffic Engineering (PASTE) for Internet Service
Providers (ISPs). 

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.