Subject: RFC 2429 on H.263+

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:51:47 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2429:

        Title:	    RTP Payload Format for the 1998 Version of
                    ITU-T Rec. H.263 Video (H.263+)
	Author(s):  C. Bormann, L. Cline, G. Deisher, T. Gardos,
		    C. Maciocco, D. Newell, J. Ott, G. Sullivan,
		    S. Wenger, C. Zhu
	Status:     Proposed Standard
	Date:       October 1998
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
		    [email-masked],
		    [email-masked],
	            [email-masked],
		    [email-masked], [email-masked],
		    [email-masked], [email-masked],
		    [email-masked]
	Pages:      17
        Characters: 43166
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2429.txt

This document specifies an RTP payload header format applicable to the
transmission of video streams generated based on the 1998 version of 
ITU-T Recommendation H.263.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group
of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.