Subject: Nomcom Membership

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:33:31 -0400

The selection procedure previously announced at
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/msg01893.html> has
been run selecting the ten voting members of the next nominations
committee and the required appointed members have also been selected.
Any objections that the parameters were not properly entered or the
selection algorithm was not properly run with regard to voting members
must reach me by midnight Wednesday, October 21.  Baring changes due
to such objections, the next Nominations Committee is as listed below.
The nomcom mailing list and milestones will be posted shortly.

Non-Voting
 Donald Eastlake 3rd (chair) <[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>
 Michael St Johns (previous nomcom) <[email-masked]>
 Steven Bellovin (IAB) <[email-masked]>
 Bert Wijnen <IESG) <[email-masked]>

Voting:
 3. Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
 8. R A Lichtensteiger <[email-masked]>
 9. Bob Mahoney <[email-masked]>
15. Stephen R. Hanna <[email-masked]>
20. Lixia Zhang <[email-masked]>
22. Keith McCloghrie <[email-masked]>
25. David Meyer <[email-masked]>
34. Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
36. Glen Zorn <[email-masked]>
41. Avri Doria <[email-masked]>

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)       [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA   +1 914 784 7913