Subject: RFC 2412 on The OAKLEY Key Determination Protocol

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:23:18 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2412:

        Title:	    The OAKLEY Key Determination Protocol
	Author(s):  H. Orman
	Status:     Informational
	Date:       November 1998
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
	Pages:      55
        Characters: 118649
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipsec-oakley-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2412.txt

This document describes a protocol, named OAKLEY,
by which two authenticated parties can agree on secure and secret
keying material.  The basic mechanism is the Diffie-Hellman key
exchange algorithm.

This document is a product of the IP Security Protocol Working Group
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.