Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:46:19 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Intra-Domain Group Key Management Protocol
	Author(s)	:  T. Hardjono, B. Cain, I. Monga
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 10-Nov-98
	
   This document describes a protocol for intra-domain group key
   management for IP multicast security, based on the framework of
   [HCD98]. In order to support multicast groups, the domain is divided
   into a number of administratively-scoped 'areas'.  A host-member of
   a multicast group is defined to reside within one (and only one) of
   these areas.  The purpose of placing host-members in areas is to
   achieve flexible and efficient key management, particularly in the
   face of the problem of changes (joining, leaving, ejections) in the
   membership of a multicast group. A separate administratively-scoped
   area control-group is defined for each (data) multicast group, for
   the express purpose of key management and other control-message
   delivery.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.