Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:54:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IP extension for Private Internets Support (MPN)
	Author(s)	: T. Teo, Y. Li
	Filename	: draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 23-Nov-98
	
   This memo specifies enhancements to Mobile IP that allow IP mobility
   support across routing realms. The protocol allows a mobile node to
   have the same home network connectivity, regardless of its current
   routing realm network point of attachment. It is designed to work in
   the presence of address collisions and network address translations.
   Private networks connected to the public Internet can extend IP
   mobility support to cover the public Internet and other private
   networks. Movement from a private home network to the public foreign
   network, from a private home network to another private foreign
   network or from the public home network to a private foreign network
   are possible under the MPN framework.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-teoyli-mobileip-mvpn-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.