Subject: Last Call: Traffic Flow Measurement: Meter MIB to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 13:49:57 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Realtime Traffic Flow
Measurement Working Group to consider Traffic Flow Measurement:  Meter
MIB <draft-ietf-rtfm-meter-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document will obsolete RFC2064, currently an Experimental RFC.

The IESG will also consider publication of the following related documents:

 o RTFM: Applicability Statement
   <draft-ietf-rtfm-applicability-statement-01.txt> as an Informational
   RFC.

 o Traffic Flow Measurement:  Architecture
   <draft-ietf-rtfm-architecture-04.txt> as an Informational RFC.
   This document obsoletes RFC2063, currently an Experimental RFC.

 o SRL: A Language for Describing Traffic Flows and Specifying Actions
   for Flow Groups <draft-ietf-rtfm-ruleset-language-03.txt> as an
   Informational RFC.

 o RTFM Working Group - New Attributes for Traffic Flow Measurement
   <draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by November 23, 1998.

Files can be obtained via 
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtfm-meter-mib-06.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtfm-applicability-statement-01.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtfm-architecture-04.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtfm-ruleset-language-03.txt
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-06.txt