Subject: Last Call: Structure of Management Information Version 2 (SMIv2) to Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:06:10 -0500

The IESG has received a request to consider publication of the
following Internet-Drafts as Standards:

o Structure of Management Information Version 2 (SMIv2) 
  <draft-ops-smiv2-smi-00.txt>This document obsoletes RFC1902,
  currently a Draft Standard.

o Textual Conventions for SMIv2 <draft-ops-smiv2-tc-00.txt>. This
  document obsoletes RFC1903, currently a Draft Standard.

o Conformance Statements for SMIv2 <draft-ops-smiv2-conf-00.txt>. This
  document obsoletes RFC1904, currently a Draft Standard.

These documents have been reviewed in the IETF but are not the product
of an IETF Working Group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by January 6, 1999.

Files can be obtained via:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ops-smiv2-smi-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ops-smiv2-tc-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ops-smiv2-conf-00.txt