Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pansiot-logical-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:19:42 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Logical addressing and routing for multicasting(LAR)
	Author(s)	: J. Pansiot, D. Grad, T. Noel, A. Alloui
	Filename	: draft-pansiot-logical-addressing-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 17-Nov-98
	
This document describes an architecture based on two levels of
addressing. A logical addressing level is used to identify logical
objects independently of their current IP address, such as multicast
groups or mobile hosts. This  schema is then used to define in a
unified way mechanisms for inter-domain multicasting and mobility.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pansiot-logical-addressing-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pansiot-logical-addressing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pansiot-logical-addressing-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.