Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lsma-limitations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:45:41 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Large Scale Multicast Applications 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Limitations of Internet Protocol Suite 
                          for Distributed Simulation 
                          in the Large Multicast Environment
	Author(s)	: M. Pullen, M. Myjak, C. Bouwens
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lsma-limitations-04.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 12-Nov-98
	
   The Large-Scale Multicast Applications (LSMA) working group was
   chartered to produce Internet-Drafts aimed at a consensus-based
   development of the Internet protocols to support large scale
   multicast applications including real-time distributed simulation.
   This draft defines services that LSMA has found to be required, and
   aspects of the Internet protocols that LSMA has found to need further
   development in order to meet these requirements.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-lsma-limitations-04.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lsma-limitations-04.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lsma-limitations-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.