Subject: Protocol Action: Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History Based on 15 Minute Intervals to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:11:44 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Textual Conventions for MIB
Modules Using Performance History Based on 15 Minute Intervals'
<draft-ietf-atommib-perfhistTC-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the AToM MIB Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Jeffrey Burgan and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary
 
  This document defines a set of Textual Conventions for MIB modules
  that make use of performance history data based on 15 minute
  intervals.

Working Group Summary

  There was consensus within the Working Group for this document and no
  issues were raised during the IETF Last Call.

Protocol Quality

  These documents were reviewed for the IESG by Jeff Johnson. They have
  been further been reviewed by Bert Wijnen, Jeffrey Burgan and Thomas
  Narten of the IESG.