Subject: 43rd IETF-ORLANDO, FL: REGISTRATION

From: ietf-registrar
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:19:29 -0500

REMINDER: Pre-Registration closes Monday, 23 November 1998 at 1700ET
	 Pre-Payments must also be received by this time.

	 After this date, registration and payments must be made 
	 on-site.

On-line Registration & New On-line Payment Procedure Now Available

To register for the upcoming IETF meeting, please fill out the On-line 
Registration form and click on the Submit button. Following receipt at 
the server, your browser will display your registration ID, total amount 
due and payment options. At this point, you may choose the New On-line 
Payment Option using CyberCash, available directly from your browser on 
your registration confirmation page. We accept VISA, MasterCard and 
American Express. Note: Diners Club is no longer accepted. 

An e-mail message will also be sent to you confirming your registration 
information and listing other payment options - 1) reply e-mail using PGP, 
2) print & fax, 3) print & snail-mail. You may choose whichever option is 
most convenient for you. Please contact IETF Registrar if you have any 
questions concerning registration, payments, etc.: [email-masked]

The registration fee is US$325.00 if RECEIVED by the cut-off of 1700 ET, 
Monday, 23 November 1998. After this date/time, a fee of US$425.00 must 
be paid on-site whether or not you have pre-registered. The pre-registration 
and payment cut-off is 1700 ET, Monday, 23 November 1998.

Full-time students with proper ID will receive US$100 off the registration
fee. Failure to provide proper ID on-site will revoke the US$100 credit.

CD-ROM (US$10) and Hard Copy (US$65) versions of the meeting Proceedings
will be available approximately 8-10 weeks following the meeting. If you 
would like to receive either or both, check YES in the respective boxes 
on the registration form. The appropriate amount will be added to the 
total amount due.

Your registration fee includes admission to all working group sessions and
plenaries, Sunday evening reception (cash bar), daily continental breakfast
and afternoon coffee breaks.

CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Refunds are subject to a US$50.00 service charge.
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received by 1700ET, Monday, 
30 November 1998. Refund requests will not be honored beyond this point. To 
cancel and request a refund, contact the IETF Registrar: 
    [email-masked]
If you are unable to access our Home Page on the Web, you will find the 
same registration form in the ftp/ietf directory (ftp.ietf.org). The name 
of the file is: 0mtg-rsvp-form.txt. 

If you are also unable to access the registration form via ftp, please 
send e-mail

	To: [email-masked] 

	and in the body of the message request 
			FILE /ietf/0mtg-rsvp-form.txt
			PATH your-email-address@domain

The registration form will come to you via e-mail. 

You can view the Orlando, FL Meeting home page at:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-43.html

The URL for the on-line registration form is:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/reg_form.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please report problems or send comments to [email-masked].