Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-parnes-rtp-sdes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:51:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Proposal for additional RTP-SDES types
	Author(s)	: P. Parnes
	Filename	: draft-parnes-rtp-sdes-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 23-Nov-98
	
     The Real-time Transfer Protocol, RTP (RFC1889 and currently under
     revision) includes basic support for conveying some predefined
     membership information types within a session using its control
     protocol (RTCP). This document describes a proposal for extending
     these membership types with additional membership information for
     user nickname, personal information web page reference, personal
     image reference and currently active media in session.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-parnes-rtp-sdes-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-parnes-rtp-sdes-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-parnes-rtp-sdes-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.