Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 17:18:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Announcement Protocol: Version 2
	Author(s)	: M. Maher, C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-v2-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 17-Nov-98
	
   This document describes modifications and enhancements to SAP, the
   session directory announcement protocol, for support of IPv6
   conferencing environments. Along with support for IPv6, a couple new
   features are also introduced.  This document compliments [SAP], which
   fully describes SAP in the context of IPv4. Readers are assumed to be
   familiar with [SAP].
 
   Note: At this time, this document presents an initial set of ideas
   aimed solely at starting discussion within the working group. We
   await the RFC publication of [SAP] before finalizing any protocol
   specifications.
 
   This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session
   Control (MMUSIC) working group of the Internet Engineering Task
   Force. Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the working
   group's mailing list at [email-masked] and/or the author.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-v2-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-v2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sap-v2-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.