Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:08:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: CAP Requirements
	Author(s)	: A. Courtemanche, F. Dawson  Jr., S. Mansour, 
                          P. O'Leary, D. Royer, T. Small
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-02.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 23-Nov-98
	
   The Calendar Access Protocol (CAP) is an Internet protocol for
   accessing an [ICAL] based calendar store (CS) from a calendar user
   agent (CUA). The purpose of this document is to set forth a list of
   requirements that CAP MUST address in order to meet the needs of the
   calendaring and scheduling community.
 
   This document is based on discussions within the Internet Engineering
   Task Force (IETF) Calendaring and Scheduling (CALSCH) working group.
   More information about the IETF CALSCH working group activities can
   be found on the IMC web site at http://www.imc.org, the IETF web site
   at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsch-charter.html. Refer to
   the references within this document for further information on how to
   access these various documents.
 
   Distribution of this document is unlimited. Comments and suggestions
   for improvement should be sent to the authors.
 
   Copyright (C) The Internet Society 1998. All Rights Reserved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-02.txt".

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsch-capreq-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.