Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:12:55 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the ADSL Lines
	Author(s)	: G. Bathrick
	Filename	: draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-02.txt
	Pages		: 97
	Date		: 02-Nov-98
	
   This document defines a standard SNMP MIB for ADSL lines based on the
   ADSL Forum standard data model [9]. The model assumed by this MIB is
   that the SNMP agent's perspective is from the ATU-C side which acts
   as a proxy for the ATU-R.  Each MIB instance includes information for
   both ends of a single line, i.e., both the ATU-C and ATU-R.
 
   It should be noted that much of the content for the first version of
   this document came from work completed by the ADSL Forum's Network
   Management working group and documented in ADSL Forum TR-006 'SNMP-
   based ADSL Line MIB'[9].   See Acknowledgement Section for a list of
   individuals involved with this effort.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-02.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.