Subject: IETF Orlando Terminal Room

From: Michael Tharenos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:36:40 -0500

Dear IETF Orlando Attendees:

This message contains information regarding the terminal room
at the upcoming meeting December 7 - 11, in Orlando, Florida.

All of the workstations and laptops will be numbered out of the following
networks:

198.67.176.0/24
198.67.177.0/24
198.67.178.0/24

All computers will be part of the domain "mtg.ietf.org".

There will be one room with (80) pre-configured desktop computers
and (128) laptop drops.  Standard 10BaseT Ethernet drops will be
used throughout.

A DHCP server will provide IP addresses to DHCP speaking clients.
If your laptop does not support DHCP, and you need an IP address
allocated, please send email to [email-masked].

Pangea Consulting, Inc.
6296-G San Ignacio Ave
San Jose, CA. 95119
"Bringing the World back together through communications"