Subject: RFC 2457 on Extended Border Node MIB

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:22:20 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2457:

        Title:	    Definitions of Managed Objects for Extended Border
		    Node
	Author(s):  B. Clouston, B. Moore
	Status:     Proposed Standard
	Date:       November 1998
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
	Pages:      28
        Characters: 54380
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-snanau-ebnmib-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2457.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines objects for monitoring and controlling
network devices with APPN (Advanced Peer-to-Peer Network) EBN
(Extended Border Node) capabilities.  This memo identifies managed
objects for the EBN architecture.

This document is a product of the SNA NAU Services MIB Working Group
of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.