Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-armijo-ldap-treedelete-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:54:56 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Tree Delete Control
	Author(s)	: M. Armijo
	Filename	: draft-armijo-ldap-treedelete-00.txt
	Pages		: 2
	Date		: 17-Dec-98
	
The purpose of this document is to inform the Internet community of an
LDAP control available in the Windows NT Active Directory. This control
will delete an entire subtree of a container entry.  This control is
beneficial in extending the functionality of the LDAP protocol and may
be useful in administration in an LDAP environment.  It is intended
that other members of the internet community will be able to implement
this control if desired.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-armijo-ldap-treedelete-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-armijo-ldap-treedelete-00.txt".

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-armijo-ldap-treedelete-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.