Subject: RFC 2450 on Proposed TLA and NLA Assignment Rules

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:31:22 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        Title:	    Proposed TLA and NLA Assignment Rules
	Author(s):  R. Hinden
	Status:     Informational
	Date:       December 1998
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
	Pages:      11
        Characters: 24484
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipngwg-tla-assignment-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2450.txt

This document proposes rules for Top-Level Aggregation Identifiers
(TLA ID) and Next-Level Aggregation Identifiers (NLA ID) as defined in
[AGGR].  These proposed rules apply to registries allocating TLA ID's
and to organizations receiving TLA ID's.

This document is a product of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.