Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dawson-ical-xml-dtd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:13:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The iCalendar XML DTD
	Author(s)	: F. Dawson
	Filename	: draft-dawson-ical-xml-dtd-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 14-Dec-98
	
   This memo defines a [XML] Document Type Definition (DTD) that
   corresponds to the iCalendar, calendaring and scheduling core object
   format defined by [RFC2445]. This DTD provides equivalent
   functionality to the standard format defined by [RFC2445]. Documents
   structured in accordance with this DTD may also be know as 'XML
   iCalendar' documents.
 
   The mailing list for discussion of this memo is 'ietf-
   [email-masked]'. Send an email to ' [email-masked]'
   with the message 'SUBSCRIBE' to add your email address to this
   mailing list. Send an email to ' [email-masked]' with
   the message 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to remove your email address from this
   mailing list.
 
   The key words 'MUST', 'MUST NOT', 'REQUIRED', 'SHALL', 'SHALL NOT',
   'SHOULD', 'SHOULD NOT', 'RECOMMENDED', 'MAY' and 'OPTIONAL' in this
   document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC 2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawson-ical-xml-dtd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dawson-ical-xml-dtd-01.txt".

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dawson-ical-xml-dtd-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.