Subject: *** Change this to the real subject ***

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 15:29:30 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2461

        Title:      ********************************
        Author:     *                              *
        Date:       *                              *
        Mailbox:    * Replace with the right stuff *
        Pages:      *                              *
        Characters: *                              *
        Obsoletes:  ********************************

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2461.txt

***************************************************************
*                                                             *
*  Replace with the Abstract                                  *
*                                                             *
***************************************************************

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.