Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:31:47 -0500

Note: This revision reflects comments received during the last call period.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPNG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over ARCnet Networks
	Author(s)	: I. Souvatzis
	Filename	: draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-05.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 16-Dec-98
	
   This memo specifies a frame format for transmission of IPv6 [IPV6]
   packets and the method of forming IPv6 link-local and statelessly
   autoconfigured addresses on ARCnet networks. It also specifies the
   content of the Source/Target Link-layer Address option used by the
   Router Solicitation, Router Advertisement, Neighbor Solicitation,
   Neighbor Advertisement and Redirect messages described in [DISC],
   when those messages are transmitted on an ARCnet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-05.txt".

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-souvatzis-ipv6-arcnet-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.