Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rfced-info-iana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 12:10:08 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: GUIDE TO ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES 
                          OF THE INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE
	Author(s)	: Z. Wenzel, J. Klensin, R. Bush, S. Huter
	Filename	: draft-rfced-info-iana-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 23-Dec-98
	
This document describes the administrative procedures for countries (or
networks) seeking to connect to the global Internet.  This includes the
steps and operations necessary for address space allocation and
registration, routing database registration, and domain name
registration.  Where to find the required forms and instructions on how
to complete them are included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfced-info-iana-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rfced-info-iana-00.txt".

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rfced-info-iana-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.