Subject: Last Call: Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Protocol Specification to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 11:28:21 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Printing Protocol
Working Group to consider publication of the following documents for
publication as Informational RFCs:

 o Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Encoding and Transport 
	<draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-07.txt> 
 o Internet Printing Protocol/1.0: Model and Semantics 
   <draft-ietf-ipp-model-11.txt> 
 o Design Goals for an Internet Printing Protocol
   <draft-ietf-ipp-req-03.txt>
 o Rationale for the Structure of the Model and Protocol for the
   Internet Printing Protocol <draft-ietf-ipp-rat-04.txt>
 o Mapping between LPD and IPP Protocols
   <draft-ietf-ipp-lpd-ipp-map-05.txt> 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by January 14, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-model-11.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-req-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-rat-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-lpd-ipp-map-05.txt