Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Textual Conventions and OBJECT-IDENTITIES for ATM Management to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:05:50 -0500

The IESG has approved the following Internet-Drafts for publication as
Proposed Standards:

o Definitions of Textual Conventions and OBJECT-IDENTITIES for ATM
  Management <draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-09.txt>

o Definitions of Managed Objects for ATM Management
  <draft-ietf-atommib-atm1ng-06.txt>

These documents are the product of the AToM MIB Working Group.
The IESG contact person Jeffrey Burgan and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary

draft-ietf-atommib-atm2TC-09.txt defines a set of Textual Conventions
and OBJECT-IDENTITIES for MIB modules related to managing ATM-based
interfaces, devices, networks and services. This document is expected
to be used by MIB authors writing MIBs covering ATM-related
technologies.

draft-ietf-atommib-atm1ng-06.txt defines a MIB for managing ATM-based
interfaces, devices, networks and services.  This document updates and
replaces RFC 1695.

Working Group Summary

There was consensus within the Working Group for this document and no
issues were raised during the IETF Last Call.

Protocol Quality

This document was reviewed for the IESG by Keith McCloghrie. It has
been further been reviewed by Bert Wijnen of the IESG.