Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:46:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Terminology for Frame Relay Benchmarking
	Author(s)	: J. Dunn, C. Martin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 17-Feb-99
	
   This  memo  discusses  and  defines  terms  associated  with performance
   benchmarking tests and the results of these  tests  in  the  context  of
   frame  relay  switching devices.  The terms defined in this memo will be
   used in addition to terms defined in RFCs 1242,  1944  and  2285.   This
   memo  is  a product of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG)
   of the Internet Engineering Task Force(IETF).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-fr-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.