Subject: CALSCH WG Interim meeting

From: Pat Egen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:50:31 -0500

There will be an interim meeting of the CALSCH Working Group on Tuesday,
April 27
through Wednesday, April 28 in the northern suburbs of Atlanta, GA. Lotus
Development Corporation will serve as the host for this round of
discussions. The meeting is open to all those wishing to make positive
contributions to the IETF CALSCH WG and the CAP initiative.

SCHEDULE:

   Monday, April 26 - TRAVEL DAY
     - Group dinner to discuss agenda at local restaurant at 7PM.
   Tuesday, April 27 - MEETING DAY
     - Meeting from 9:00 AM to around 5:30 PM
   Wednesday, April 28 - MEETING DAY
     - Meeting from 9:00 AM to around 3:30 - 4 PM

MEETING LOGISTICS:

   - ALL attendees must RSVP by Friday, April 16 to Frank DAWSON
   (MAILTO:[email-masked], vCard attached to this note).

   - Chair for this meeting is Ms. Patricia EGEN
   (MAILTO:[email-masked]).

MEETING LOCATION:

   Lotus/Atlanta is located in Suite 1700 of Building 400, known as
   Northpark 400.  This is at 1000 Abernathy Road, Atlanta  GA  30328.  The
   main phone number is (770) 391-0011. Meeting room information will be
   posted to those participants that RSVP. Following is a local map URL:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=31076&addr=1000%20Abernathy%20
Road&city=Atlanta&state=GA&slt=33.9336

   From Atlanta Airport By MARTA Public Transport: Take the North Line of
   MARTA to the DUNWOODY STATION. Call your hotel for a pickup or take a
   taxi the short distance. There are usually taxis outside the station.
   The Embassy Suite Hotel is located a short distance from the "Dunwoody"
   station and has a courtesy shuttle to/from the MARTA station, if you
   call them once you arrive by MARTA.

   From Atlanta Airport By Rental Car: Travel north on I-85 through
   downtown Atlanta.  Bear to the left at the I-75 / I-85 split, following
   I-85 north to the exit for northbound Georgia 400.  Take Georgia 400
   north, stopping at the toll booth to pay 50 cents.  Continue north on
   Georgia 400 to Abernathy Road, Exit 5A.  Exit onto eastbound Abernathy
   Road.  Immediately cross all lanes of traffic to leftmost lane.  Turn
   left at first light, go north one block on Peachtree Dunwoody Road.
   Turn left at light, enter parking lot.  Visitors parking is opposite the
   lobby.

HOTEL INFO:

   The following hotels are close proximity to the Lotus Atlanta office.
   With the exception of Sierra Suites, each hotel provides complimentary
   shuttle service within a three-mile radius.

     * Embassy Suites Perimeter               $114 Lotus/IBM Rate
     1030 Crown Point Parkway
     Atlanta, Ga 30328
     1-800-362-2779 or 770-394-5454

     Doubletree Guest Suites                  $114 Lotus/IBM Rate
     6120 Peachtree Dunwood Rd.
     Atlanta, GA. 30328
     1800-222-Tree or 770-668-0808

     Wyndham Gardens Perimeter                $114 Lotus/IBM Rate
     800 Hammond Drive
     Atlanta, GA. 30328

     Mark Hotel (New, contact me for info)

TRAVEL INFO:

   - Atlanta Hartsfield Airport is serviced by major US and international
carriers

Please RSVP by Friday, April 16th!