Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-poisson-appts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 15:55:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Process for Organization
of Internet Standards ONg Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Procedures for IETF appointments to the
			  Protocol Supporting Organization
	Author(s)	: B. Carpenter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-poisson-appts-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 05-Mar-99
	
This memo describes the procedures by which the IETF appoints
representatives to the various bodies of the Internet
Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) and to
the Protocol Supporting Organization (PSO) related to ICANN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-poisson-appts-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-poisson-appts-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-poisson-appts-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.