Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fujisawa-ip1394-ipv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:19:47 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 1394 Networks
	Author(s)	: K. Fujisawa
	Filename	: draft-fujisawa-ip1394-ipv6-02.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 24-Feb-99
	
   IEEE Std 1394-1995 is a standard for a High Performance Serial Bus.
   This document proposes the frame format for transmission of IPv6
   [IPV6] packets and the method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses
   and statelessly autoconfigured addresses on IEEE1394 networks.
   It also proposes the content of the Source/Target Link-layer Address
   option used in Neighbor Discovery [DISC] when the messages are
   transmitted on an IEEE1394 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujisawa-ip1394-ipv6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fujisawa-ip1394-ipv6-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fujisawa-ip1394-ipv6-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.