Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-fax-mdn-fullmode-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:03:05 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Fax Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extended MDN for Internet Fax Full Mode
	Author(s)	: T. Maeda
	Filename	: draft-ietf-fax-mdn-fullmode-03.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 26-Feb-99
	
This memo defines an additional MIME content-type defined in Message
Disposition Notifications (MDN) that may be used by a mail user agent
(UA) which is capable of Internet Fax Full Mode with Capabilities
exchange and Confirmation of receipt. This content-type is intended to
be machine-processable. Additional message headers are also defined to
permit that the sender (of the message) requires Message Disposition
Notifications (MDNs). MDN is 'An Extensible Message Format for Message
Disposition Notification' in RFC2298. Extension of MDN supports
Internet fax feature tags defined in schema document[RFC-SCHEMA].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-mdn-fullmode-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-fax-mdn-fullmode-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-mdn-fullmode-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.