Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-policy-conditions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:06:34 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Policy Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Networking Policy Condition Information Model
	Author(s)	: R. Rajan, S. Kamat, P. Bhattacharya
	Filename	: draft-ietf-policy-conditions-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 19-Mar-99
	
      This document defines an information model for
      networking policy conditions as part of the general
      information model for representing networking policy
      defined in draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-02.txt.  The
      information model described in this document is focussed
      on the structural class networkingPolicyCondition
      that extends the class policyCondition described
      draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-02.txt.  Five auxiliary
      classes are defined to describe conditions that refer to
      (1) the communicating hosts, (2) the communicating users
      (3) application data (4) routing information at the device
      enforcing the policy and (5) layer 2 or data link layer
      information of the device.  This document is based on the
      QoS and IPSec schema first described in [3] and [4].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-conditions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-policy-conditions-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-conditions-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.