Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yeung-ospf-traffic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:03:25 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSPF Extensions for Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: D. Yeung
	Filename	: draft-yeung-ospf-traffic-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 09-Feb-99
	
This document describes extensions to the OSPF protocol to support
   Traffic Engineering [1].  The OSPF protocol is specified in [2], This
   extension make use of opaque LSA defined in [3] and provides similar
   information to what is defined in the ISIS extensions for traffic
   engineering[4].

   This document extends the OSPF protocol by specifying new information
   that a router can place in a type 10 opaque Link State Advertisement
   (LSA). This information describes additional information about the
   state of the network that is useful for traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeung-ospf-traffic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-yeung-ospf-traffic-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yeung-ospf-traffic-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.