Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-smug-gsadef-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:22:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Group Security Association (GSA) 
                          Definition for IP Multicast
	Author(s)	: I. Monga, T. Hardjono
	Filename	: draft-irtf-smug-gsadef-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 26-Feb-99
	
   This document provides a definition of the Group Security
   Association (GSA) for IP multicast, derived from the Security
   Association (SA) definition for unicast. The document describes the
   motivations of a GSA and other issues related to the GSA usage in
   the context of the existing IPsec implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-smug-gsadef-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-irtf-smug-gsadef-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-smug-gsadef-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.