Subject: NOMCOM IAB Results

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:01:09 -0500

This year, over 45 persons were suggested to the nominations committee
and considered for the IAB.  Many would have been excellent choices
and it was hard to narrow it down to the number of openings available.

The nominations committee is pleased to announce that the following
slate has been nominated and confirmed for the open positions on the
Internet Architecture Board.  They take their seats at the end of the
IETF meeting next week in Minneapolis.  All are for regular two year
terms.

	Harald Alvestrand
	Ran Atkinson
	Rob Austein
	Steve Deering
	Tony Hain
	Geoff Huston

Thanks,
Donald, chair, 1998-1999 nomcom
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA