Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-feldman-mpls-atmvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:08:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MPLS using ATM VP Switching
	Author(s)	: N. Feldman, B. Jamoussi,  S. Komandur, 
                          A. Viswanathan, T. Worster
	Filename	: draft-feldman-mpls-atmvp-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 01-Mar-99
	
   The MPLS Architecture [ARCH] discusses the way in which ATM
   switches may be used as Label Switching Routers.  The MPLS ATM VC
   switching document [ATMVC] details the way in which ATM-LSRs are
   used, specifically in the presence of non-merge and VC-merge
   capable switches.  This document is a companion document to
   [ATMVC]; it extends the ATM procedures for the support of VP-
   switching on ATM-LSRs.  It is assumed the reader is familiar with
   the contents of [ATMVC].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-feldman-mpls-atmvp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-feldman-mpls-atmvp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-feldman-mpls-atmvp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.