Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:07:50 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Address Translators Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: Realm Specific IP: A Framework
	Author(s)	:  J. Lo, M. Borella, D. Grabelsky
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 12-Feb-99
	
   This document examines the general framework of Realm Specific IP
   (RSIP).  All RSIP solutions must solve the same set of problems, and
   all RSIP-related proposals to date are similar in many ways.  We
   attempt to enumerate the similarities and differences of these
   proposals, and expand the scope of RSIP to include several other
   possible mechanisms.  We do not advocate any one RSIP solution over
   the other; instead, we present these solutions in the hope to clarify
   RSIP issues and generate further discussion towards adoption of RSIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.