Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-many-ical-xmldoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:20:00 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The iCalendar DTD Document
	Author(s)	: F. Dawson, S. Reddy, D. Royer
	Filename	: draft-many-ical-xmldoc-00.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 26-Feb-99
	
         This memo defines a [XML] Document Type Definition (DTD) that
         corresponds to the iCalendar, Internet Calendaring and Scheduling
         Core Object Specification defined by [RFC 2445]. This DTD provides
         equivalent functionality to the standard format defined by [RFC
         2445]. Documents structured in accordance with this DTD may also be
         known as 'XML iCalendar' documents.
 
         The mailing list for discussion of this memo is 'ietf-
         [email-masked]'. Send an email to ' [email-masked]'
         with the message 'SUBSCRIBE' to add your email address to this
         mailing list. Send an email to ' [email-masked]' with
         the message 'UNSUBSCRIBE' to remove your email address from this
         mailing list.
 
         The key words 'MUST', 'MUST NOT', 'REQUIRED', 'SHALL', 'SHALL NOT',
         'SHOULD', 'SHOULD NOT', 'RECOMMENDED', 'MAY' and 'OPTIONAL' in this
         document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC 2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-ical-xmldoc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-many-ical-xmldoc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-many-ical-xmldoc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.