Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-worster-gsmp-qos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:07:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A QoS Model for GSMP
	Author(s)	: T. Worster, F. Hellstrand, A. Doria
	Filename	: draft-worster-gsmp-qos-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 26-Feb-99
	
  The General Switch Management Protocol [1], [2] allows low level
  control of a label switch. A model for the provision of quality of
  service must be established in order that GSMP can control the
  capabilities of a label switch to provide connections with
  specified quality of service. This memo presents some
  considerations surrounding the provision of QoS in such an open
  switch control scenario. This discussion leads to a proposal for a
  service oriented QoS model for GSMP. The memo also presents
  proposed extensions to GSMP to allow control of a switch using the
  Service Model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-worster-gsmp-qos-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-worster-gsmp-qos-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-worster-gsmp-qos-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.