Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sijben-megaco-mdcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:37:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Toward the PSTN/Internet Inter-Networking 
                          MEDIA DEVICE CONTROL PROTOCOL
	Author(s)	: P. Sijben, M. Buckley, T. Fritz,
                          J. Wachter, J. Segers,  C. Li
	Filename	: draft-sijben-megaco-mdcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 12-Feb-99
	
   This draft defines a protocol for use between media processors
   (commonly known as media gateways) and their controllers.  The scope
   includes voice, video and data applications. A model is introduced to
   describe the functionality of the media gateway and operations on
   that model are described. Profiles are described that allow efficient
   operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijben-megaco-mdcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sijben-megaco-mdcp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sijben-megaco-mdcp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.