Subject: RFC 2519 on Inter-Domain Route Aggregation

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:12:07 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2519: 

        Title:	    A Framework for Inter-Domain Route Aggregation
	Author(s):  E. Chen, J. Stewart
	Status:     Informational
	Date:       February 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
	Pages:      13
        Characters: 25394
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None  
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-aggregation-framework-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2519.txt

This document presents a framework for inter-domain route aggregation
and shows an example router configuration which \'implements' this
framework.  This framework is flexible and scales well as it
emphasizes the philosophy of aggregation by the source, both within
routing domains as well as towards upstream providers, and it also
strongly encourages the use of the \'no-export' BGP community to
balance the provider-subscriber need for more granular routing
information with the Internet's need for scalable inter-domain
routing.

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.