Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-calhoun-diameter-authent-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:19:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DIAMETER User Authentication Extensions
	Author(s)	: P. Calhoun, W. Bulley
	Filename	: draft-calhoun-diameter-authent-05.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 02-Mar-99
	
   DIAMETER is a Policy and AAA protocol which can be used for a variety
   of services. This document defines DIAMETER messages that are used
   for the authentication, authorization and accounting of users.
 
   A considerable amount of effort was put into the design of this
   protocol to ensure that an implementation could support both DIAMETER
   and RADIUS concurrently.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-diameter-authent-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-calhoun-diameter-authent-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-diameter-authent-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.