Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:31:17 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS Traffic Engineering Management Information 
                          Base Using SMIv2
	Author(s)	: C. Srinivasan, A. Viswanathan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 63
	Date		: 22-Feb-99
	
   This  memo  defines  an  experimental portion  of  the  Management
   Information Base  (MIB) for use with network management  protocols
   in  the  Internet community.  In particular, it describes  managed
   objects  for  modeling  an Multi-Protocol Label  Switching  (MPLS)
   [MPLSArch,  MPLSFW]  Labeled Switched Router (LSR)  and  for  MPLS
   based traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-te-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.