Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bernet-appid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:21:53 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Application and Sub Application Identity 
                          Policy Element for Use with RSVP
	Author(s)	: Y. Bernet
	Filename	: draft-bernet-appid-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 02-Mar-99
	
   RSVP [RFC 2205] signaling messages typically include policy data
   objects, which in turn contain policy elements. Policy elements may
   describe user and/or application information, which may be used by
   RSVP aware network elements to apply appropriate policy decisions to
   a traffic flow. This informational draft details the usage of policy
   elements that provide application information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernet-appid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bernet-appid-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bernet-appid-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.