Subject: RFC 2528 on PKIX KEA

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 14:41:07 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2528: 

        Title:	    Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
	            Representation of Key Exchange Algorithm (KEA)
		    Keys in Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
		    Certificates
	Author(s):  R. Housley, W. Polk
	Status:     Informational
	Date:       March 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
	Pages:      9
        Characters: 18273
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None  
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pkix-ipki-kea-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2528.txt

The Key Exchange Algorithm (KEA) is a classified algorithm for
exchanging keys.  This specification profiles the format and semantics
of fields in X.509 V3 certificates containing KEA keys. The
specification addresses the subjectPublicKeyInfo field and the
keyUsage extension.

This document is a product of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509)
Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.