Subject: RFC 2548 on Microsoft Vendor-specific RADIUS Attributes

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:42:07 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2548: 

        Title:	    Microsoft Vendor-specific RADIUS Attributes    
	Author(s):  G. Zorn
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       March 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
	Pages:      41
        Characters: 80763
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None  
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-radius-ms-vsa-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2548.txt

This document describes the set of Microsoft vendor-specific RADIUS
attributes.  These attributes are designed to support Microsoft
proprietary dial-up protocols and/or provide support for features
which is not provided by the standard RADIUS attribute set [3].  It is
expected that this memo will be updated whenever Microsoft defines a
new vendor-specific attribute, since its primary purpose is to
provide an open, easily accessible reference for third-parties wishing
to interoperate with Microsoft products.

This document is a product of the Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.