Subject: NOMCOM IESG Results

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 16:13:50 -0500

The IETF Nominations Committee is pleased to announce its slate for
the open IESG positions.  These candidates have been nominated and
confirmed and take their positions at the end of the March IETF
meeting in Minneapolis.  There were many excellent candidates
considered and it was frequently difficult to make the final choice.

For two year terms as Area co-Director except as othewise indicated:

	Scott Bradner - Transport
	Randy Bush - Operations and Management
	Patrik Faltstrom - Applications
	Thomas Narten - Internet
	Erik Nordmark - Internet - 1 year
	Dave Oran - Routing

Thanks,
Donald, 1998-1999 nomcom chair
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 914-276-2668     [email-masked]
 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1  +1 914-784-7913(work)  [email-masked]
 Carmel, NY 10512 USA