Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hiller-3gwireless-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:04:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: 3G Wireless Data Provider Architecture 
                          Using Mobile IP and AAA
	Author(s)	: T. Hiller, C. Lo, P. Walsh,  A. Hameed, 
                          M. Munson, B. Lim, A. Casati, P. McCann, J. Wang,
                          B. Hirschman,  P. Roberts, S. Manning, R. Hsu, 
                          K. Singh, M. Lipford,  P. Calhoun, E. Campbell,
                          K. Peirce, Y. Xu    
	Filename	: draft-hiller-3gwireless-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 02-Mar-99
	
   This draft specifies a third generation wireless architecture that
   is consistent with the requirements set by the International
   Telecommunications Union (ITU) for International Mobile
   Telecommunications 2000 (IMT-2000)systems.  IMT-2000 systems will
   provide wireless voice, high speed data, and multimedia services.
   This draft has been developed by the Telecommunications Industry
   Association (TIA) Standards Subcommittee TR45.6.  As a guiding
   principle this draft has leveraged the use of RFCs and Internet
   drafts wherever possible, including Mobile IP and AAA. A network
   reference model is provided, along with a set of more detailed
   requirements. Finally a list of supporting RFCs and Internet Drafts
   is presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hiller-3gwireless-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hiller-3gwireless-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hiller-3gwireless-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.