Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-smith-sbm-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 20:42:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Parameters 
                          for RSVP and SBM network nodes
	Author(s)	: A. Smith
	Filename	: draft-smith-sbm-config-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 03-Mar-99
	
This memo includes a list of manageable parameters for RSVP and SBM
implementations.  These are in addition to those already described in
RFC 2206 and RFC 2213. Specifically, it describes parameters for control
of the base signaling protocols themselves, as well as a basic set of
parameters for control of policy decisions by a Local Policy Module.
These are not intended to be exhaustive lists but they have been
identified as useful for practical implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-smith-sbm-config-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-smith-sbm-config-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-smith-sbm-config-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.