Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:01:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the ADSL Lines
	Author(s)	: G. Bathrick, F. Ly
	Filename	: draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-05.txt
	Pages		: 109
	Date		: 26-Feb-99
 	
   This document defines a standard SNMP MIB for ADSL lines based on the
   ADSL Forum standard data model [9].  The ADSL standard describes
   ATU-C and ATU-R as two sides of the ADSL line.  This MIB covers both
   ATU-C and ATU-R agent's perspectives.  Each instance defined in the
   MIB represents a single ADSL line.
 
   It should be noted that the ADSL Forum Network Management Working
   Group had significant input towards the original version (v00) of
   this document.  See `REVISION' clauses of this document for summary
   of changes made since that point. See Acknowledgement Section for a
   list of individuals involved with both the IETF and ADSL Forum
   efforts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.