Subject: Multicast/unicast archive files from the 44th IETF

From: The IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:33:43 -0500

The sessions held in Salon D archive files are now available for
viewing via Web Browsers. Note that these files will only be available
for approximately one month.

Here are the URLs:

IPNG WG    http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/pim34.rm
MEGACO     http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/ion34.rm
Diffserv   http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/msdp34.rm
IPNG WG    http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/rmt34.rm
Mobileip   http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/malloc34.rm
AAA        http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/iptel34.rm
Mobileip   http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/ngtrans34.rm
MMUSIC     http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/multiparty.rm
Mboned     http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/mboned.rm
Plenary    http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/plenary34.rm
Plenary    http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/plenary34-2.rm
Policy WG  http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/policywg.rm
Policy WG  http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/policywg-2.rm
Mboned WG  http://play.rbn.com/?ietf/ietf/demand/mboned34.rm

=======================
The MBONE files are on the IMJ at http://imj.gatech.edu/

You can also ftp them:  ftp://ftp.cc.gatech.edu/people/kevin/44th/