Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-huitema-megaco-mgcp-firewall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:40:05 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) Support 
                          for Packet Relays
	Author(s)	: C. Huitema, F. Andreasen
	Filename	: draft-huitema-megaco-mgcp-firewall-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 22-Feb-99
	
The Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) organizes the communication
between a Media Gateway controller, or call agent, and a Media Gateway,
e.g. a Voice over IP gateway or a Network Access Server.  MGCP is
defined in a companion document [1].  This document explains how MGCP
can be used to handle 'packet relays', such as firewalls.  It contains
an introduction, two example call flows, and a discussion of some open
questions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-megaco-mgcp-firewall-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-huitema-megaco-mgcp-firewall-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-huitema-megaco-mgcp-firewall-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.