Subject: RFC 2546 on 6Bone Routing Practice

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:15:41 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2546: 

        Title:	    6Bone Routing Practice
	Author(s):  A. Durand, B. Buclin
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       March 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
	Pages:      10
        Characters: 17844
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-routing-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2546.txt

This memo identifies guidelines on how 6Bone sites might operate, so
that the 6Bone can remain a quality experimentation environment and to
avoid pathological situations that have been encountered in the
past. It defines the 'best current practice' acceptable in the 6Bone
for the configuration of both Interior Gateway Protocols (such as
RIPng [RFC 2080]) and Exterior Gateway Protocols (like BGP4+ [RFC
2283]).

This document is a product of the Next Generation Transition Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.