Subject: 44th IETF-MINNEAPOLIS, MN: REGISTRATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:37:02 -0500

REMINDER: Pre-registration and Pre-payment cut-off is this Friday,
          March 5 at 1200 noon ET.

On-line Registration & On-line Payment Procedure Available

To register for the upcoming IETF meeting, please fill out the On-line
Registration form and click on the Submit button. Following
receipt at the server, your browser will display your registration ID,
total amount due and payment options. At this point, you may choose the 
New On-line Payment Option using CyberCash, available directly from your
browser on your registration confirmation page.  We accept VISA,
MasterCard and American Express.  

Note: Diners Club is no longer accepted. 

An e-mail message will also be sent to you confirming your registration
information and listing other payment options - 1) reply e-mail
using PGP, 2) print & fax, 3) print & snail-mail.  You may choose
whichever option is most convenient for you. Please contact IETF Registrar 
if you have any questions concerning registration, payments, etc.:  
[email-masked]

The registration fee is US$325.00 if RECEIVED by the cut-off of Noon ET, 
Friday, 5 March 1999. After this date/time, a fee of US$425.00 must be
paid on-site whether or not you have pre-registered. The pre-registration
and payment cut-off is Noon ET, Friday, 5 March 1999.

Full-time students with proper ID will receive US$100 off the registration
fee. Failure to provide proper ID on-site will revoke the US$100 credit.

CD-ROM (US$10) and Hard Copy (US$65) versions of the meeting Proceedings
will be available approximately 8-10 weeks following the meeting.  If you 
would like to receive either or both, check YES in the respective boxes  
on the registration form. The appropriate amount will be added to the 
total amount due.

Your registration fee includes admission to all working group sessions and
plenaries, Sunday evening reception (cash bar), daily continental breakfast
and afternoon coffee breaks.

CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Refunds are subject to a US$50.00 service 
charge.  Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received by 
1700ET, Wednesday, 10 March 1999. Refund requests will not be honored 
beyond this point. To cancel and request a refund, contact the IETF 
Registrar: [email-masked]
 
If you are unable to access our Home Page on the Web, you will find the 
same registration form in the ftp/ietf directory (ftp.ietf.org).  The 
name of the file is: 0mtg-rsvp-form.txt. 

If you are also unable to access the registration form via ftp, please 
send e-mail

	To:  [email-masked] 

	and in the body of the message request 
			FILE /ietf/0mtg-rsvp-form.txt
			PATH your-email-address@domain

The registration form will come to you via e-mail. 

You can view the Minneapolis, MN Meeting home page at:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-44.html

The URL for the on-line registration form is:

   http://www.ietf.org/meetings/reg_form.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please report problems or send comments to [email-masked].