Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-calhoun-diameter-res-mgmt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:15:38 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: DIAMETER Resource Management Extensions
	Author(s)	: P. Calhoun, N. Greene
	Filename	: draft-calhoun-diameter-res-mgmt-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 02-Mar-99
	
   DIAMETER is a policy protocol used between a client and a server for
   authentication, authorization and accounting of various services.
   Examples of such services are for dial-up users (ROAMOPS), RSVP
   Admission Policies (RAP), FAX Over IP (FAXIP), Voice over IP (IP
   Tel), Integrated services, etc.
 
   This document defines a set of commands which allow DIAMETER servers
   to maintain session state information. An example of the use of
   Resource Management would be to limit the number of sessions for a
   given user.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-diameter-res-mgmt-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-calhoun-diameter-res-mgmt-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-calhoun-diameter-res-mgmt-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.