Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harney-sparta-lkhp-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:34:49 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Logical Key Hierarchy Protocol
	Author(s)	: H. Harney, E. Harder
	Filename	: draft-harney-sparta-lkhp-sec-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 20-Apr-99
	
This document presents a Logical Key Hierarchy (LKH) Compromise
Recovery (CR) implementation for the key management protocol
suggested in the paper 'Key Management for Multicast:  Issues and
Architectures'[10].  The goals of this paper include:  defining the
CR method, identifying the requirements, defining the operational
protocol, and recommending an implementation for an LKH CR
implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harney-sparta-lkhp-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-harney-sparta-lkhp-sec-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-harney-sparta-lkhp-sec-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.