Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:36:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Integrated Services over
Specific Link Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Interoperation of RSVP/Intserv and Diffserv Networks
	Author(s)       : Y. Bernet, R. Yavatkar, P.Ford, F. Baker, L.
	`		  Zhang, M. Speer, R. Braden
	Filename	: draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 12-Apr-99
	
RSVP/Integrated Services and Differentiated Services provide
complementary approaches to the problem of providing end-to-end QoS  in
the Internet.  These approaches must be able to coexist and effectively
inter-operate.  This document describes a framework by which the two
approaches inter-operate to provide end-to-end QoS for quantitative
applications (applications for which QoS requirements are readily
quantifiable, and which rely on these QoS requirements to function
properly).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.