Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reilly-sacp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:48:18 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Simple Agent Commmunication Protocol
	Author(s)	: D. Reilly
	Filename	: draft-reilly-sacp-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 07-Apr-99
	
The Simple Agent Communication Protocol (SACP) is an application
protocol designed to facilitate communication of data and facts
between software agents over the Internet. While designed with
agents in mind, it is also suited to applications where the agent
metaphor can be applied, such as autonomous processes, or to systems
which might be accessed by agents, such as databases or directories.
Applications which need to transmit or receive machine-readable
data, or structured information that is stored hierarchically, are
ideally suited to SACP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reilly-sacp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reilly-sacp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reilly-sacp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.