Subject: RFC2552 on GAIA

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:25:09 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

	RFC 2552: 

        Title:	    Architecture for the Information Brokerage
                    in the ACTS Project GAIA
 	Author(s):  M. Blinov, M. Bessonov, C. Clissmann
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       April 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked], 
		    [email-masked]
     	Pages:      30
        Characters: 65172
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: none  
        I-D Tag:    draft-rfced-info-blinov-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2552.txt

This memo introduces a domain and supplier independent generic
architecture for information brokerage, designed as part of the ACTS
project GAIA (Generic Architecture for Information Availability).

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.