Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-atm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 08:16:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS using ATM VC Switching
	Author(s)	: K. McCloghrie, B. Davie, G. Swallow, Y. Rekhter, E. Rosen, P. Doolan, J. Lawrence
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-atm-02.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 27-Apr-99
	
The MPLS Architecture [1] discusses a way in which ATM switches may
be used as Label Switching Routers.  The ATM switches run network
layer routing algorithms (such as OSPF, IS-IS, etc.), and their data
forwarding is based on the results of these routing algorithms. No
ATM-specific routing or addressing is needed.  ATM switches used in
this way are known as ATM-LSRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-atm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mpls-atm-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-atm-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.