Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cromwell-megaco-ivr-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:54:06 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Suggested Requirements For Control Of An IVR Function
	Author(s)	: D. Cromwell, M. Durling
	Filename	: draft-cromwell-megaco-ivr-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 11-Apr-99
	
This document describes the functional requirements for a protocol used
by a call processing agent in a packet network to control an
interactive voice response function located in the same packet net-
work or at the interface of the packet network and the traditional
telephone network. These requirements focus primary on audio, however
the protocol could be extended in the future to support other media
streams such as video.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cromwell-megaco-ivr-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cromwell-megaco-ivr-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cromwell-megaco-ivr-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.