Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rajan-policy-conditions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 07:03:56 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Networking Policy Condition Information Model
	Author(s)	: R. Rajan, S. Kamat, P. Bhattacharya, D. Biswas
	Filename	: draft-rajan-policy-conditions-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 06-Apr-99
	
This document defines an information model for networking policy
conditions as part of the general information model for representing
networking policy defined in draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-02.txt.  The
information model described in this document is focussed on the
structural class networkingPolicyCondition that extends the class
policyCondition described  draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-02.txt.  Five
auxiliary  classes are defined to describe conditions that refer to (1)
the communicating hosts, (2) the communicating users (3) application
data (4) routing information at the device enforcing the policy and (5)
layer 2 or data link layer information of the device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rajan-policy-conditions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rajan-policy-conditions-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rajan-policy-conditions-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.