Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:10:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Realtime Traffic Flow
Measurement Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTFM Working Group - New Attributes for
			  Traffic Flow Measurement
	Author(s)	: S. Handelman, N. Brownlee, G. Ruth, S. Stibler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-07.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 13-Apr-99
	
The Real-Time Flow Measurement (RTFM) Working Group (WG) has
developed a system for measuring and reporting information about
traffic flows in the Internet.  This document explores the definition
of extensions to the flow measurements as currently defined in [1].
The new attributes described in this document will be useful for
monitoring network performance and will expand the scope of RTFM
beyond simple measurement of traffic volumes.  A companion document
to this draft will be written to define MIB structures for the new
attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtfm-new-traffic-flow-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.