Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-slutsman-pint-conf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:13:47 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Conference Call Services For PINT
	Author(s)	: L. Slutsman
	Filename	: draft-slutsman-pint-conf-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 18-May-99
	
This  documents  contains the description of Conference Call Services
for PINT (CCSP)  and  defines    the  procedures  for  invoking  PSTN
teleconferencing services  from an IP host.  In addition, CCSP allows
for the following options: 
o automated negotiation of  conference  parameters,  such  as  date,
agenda, and etc., before the PSTN resources are committed;  
o  monitoring the real-time conference status, such as keeping track
of participants leaving/joining the conference bridge.  

The document also provides the list of basic APIs  to  support  CCSP.
Mapping  these  APIs into appropriate PINT protocol(s) messages would
be addressed in the forthcoming documents.  This document is intended 
for the  PSTN-Internet  Interworking  (PINT)  working  group  of  the
Internet Engineering Task Force. Comments are solicited and SHOULD be 
addressed    to    the    working    group's    mailing    list    at
[email-masked] and/or the authos.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-slutsman-pint-conf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-slutsman-pint-conf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-slutsman-pint-conf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.