Subject: RFC 2564 on Application Management MIB

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:53:29 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2564: 

        Title:	    Application Management MIB
	Author(s):  C. Kalbfleisch, C. Krupczak, R. Presuhn,
		    J. Saperia
        Status:     Proposed Standard
	Date:       May 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
		    [email-masked], 
		    [email-masked]
        Pages:      86
        Characters: 183314
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None 
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-applmib-mib-11.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2564.txt

This memo defines a standards track portion of the Management
Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
the Internet Community.  In particular, it defines objects used for
the management of applications.  This MIB complements the System
Application MIB, providing for the management of applications' common
attributes which could not typically be observed without the
cooperation of the software being managed.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document is a product of the Application MIB Working Group of the
IETF.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.