Subject: Last Call: The COPS (Common Open Policy Service) Protocol to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:46:59 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Policy Control
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
as Proposed Standards:

 o The COPS (Common Open Policy Service) Protocol
	<draft-ietf-rap-cops-06.txt>

 o COPS usage for RSVP
	<draft-ietf-rap-cops-rsvp-04.txt>

 o RSVP Extensions for Policy Control
	<draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-ext-06.txt>

 o Signaled Preemption Priority Policy Element
	<draft-ietf-rap-signaled-priority-03.txt>

 o Identity Representation for RSVP
	<draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-identity-03.txt>

The IESG will also consider publication of A Framework for Policy-based
Admission Control <draft-ietf-rap-framework-03.txt> as an Informational
RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by June 4, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-cops-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-cops-rsvp-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-ext-06.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-signaled-priority-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-identity-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-framework-03.txt