Subject: RFC 2592 on Script MIB

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:27:14 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

	RFC 2592: 

        Title: 	    Definitions of Managed Objects for the
                    Delegation of Management Scripts
   	Author(s):  D. Levi, J. Schoenwaelder
        Status:     Proposed Standard
	Date:       May 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      53
        Characters: 110629
        Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None 
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-disman-script-mib-08.txt

	pathname on ftp.isi.edu: in-notes/rfc2592.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes a set of managed objects that allow the
delegation of management scripts to distributed managers.  This
document is the product of the Distributed Management Working Group of
the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the
Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the "Internet
Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.