Subject: 45th IETF-OSLO, NORWAY: VISA REQUIREMENT INFORMATION

From: Ingrid Melve <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:26:38 -0400

Some individuals may need a visa to enter Norway, please check the list 
below. If you are on the list, do not worry, but bring your passport.

Visa requirements for Norway, please check with your local Norwegian 
embassy for details. Details on requirements on
 http://www.udi.no/English/403.html
 
Please contact 
 [email-masked] 
if you need an invitational letter for visa purposes (send name, title 
and snailmail address -- please remember to put country as well, Paris TX 
is not intuitively in Texas for us Europeans, it could be the real Paris)

If your nationality is one of those below, you do _not_ need a visa, but 
bring your valid passport. 

Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium,
Belize, Bermuda*, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa
Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, El
Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Federal Republic of Germany,
Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland,
Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lesotho,
Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico,
Monaco, Namibia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama,
Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines,
San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands,
Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu,
United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Vatican City State,
Venezuela, Zimbabwe. 

Usual disclaimers apply.

Ingrid