Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:55:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Intra-Domain Group Key Management Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. Cain, I. Monga, T. Hardjono
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-01.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 24-Jun-99
	
This document describes a protocol for intra-domain group key
management for IP multicast security, based on the framework of
[HCD98]. In order to support multicast groups, the domain is divided
into a number of administratively-scoped 'areas'.  A host-member of
a multicast group is defined to reside within one (and only one) of
these areas.  The purpose of placing host-members in areas is to
achieve flexible and efficient key management, particularly in the
face of the problem of changes (joining, leaving, ejections) in the
membership of a multicast group. A separate administratively-scoped
area control-group is defined for each (data) multicast group, for
the express purpose of key management and other control-message
delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-intragkm-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.