Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ash-itu-sg2-qos-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 08:00:06 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Routing of Multimedia Connections Across TDM-, ATM-, and 
                          IP-Based Networks
	Author(s)	: G. Ash, Y. Lee
	Filename	: draft-ash-itu-sg2-qos-routing-01.txt
	Pages		: 56
	Date		: 01-Jun-99
	
This draft presents the ongoing work in ITU-T SG2 Question 2/2 on
Draft Recommendation  E.MM 'Routing of Multimedia Connections Across TDM-, ATM-,  and IP-based Networks.'  In our May 1999 meeting in Geneva, we discussed the current draft text and this contribution presents a proposed updated text of Recommendation E.MM based on the comments and input.  It is intended that the Draft Recommendation will be presented to the ATM Forum and IETF for their comment and discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-itu-sg2-qos-routing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ash-itu-sg2-qos-routing-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ash-itu-sg2-qos-routing-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.