Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-glp-tbgp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:27:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The IP Telephony Border Gateway Protocol(TBGP)
	Author(s)	: D. Hampton, D. Oran, H. Salama, D. Shah  
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iptel-glp-tbgp-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 28-Jun-99
	
This document presents the architecture of the IP Telephony Border
Gateway Protocol (TBGP). TBGP is an inter-domain protocol, for
routing voice calls through the IP network towards their
destinations, which may be inside the IP network, IP destinations, or
outside it, PSTN destinations. TBGP's operation is independent of any
VoIP call signaling protocols (H.323, SIP, MGCP, ...), but it can
serve as the call routing protocol for any of these signaling
protocols. TBGP is based on the Border Gateway Protocol 4 (BGP-4).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-glp-tbgp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iptel-glp-tbgp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-glp-tbgp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.