Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 07:43:48 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SIP Call Control Services
	Author(s)	: H. Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg 
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-01.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 25-Jun-99
	
This document describes a set of extensions to SIP which allow for
various call control services. Example services include blind
transfer, transfer with consultation, multi-party calls, bridged
conferences, and ad-hoc conferencing. The services are supported in a
fully distributed manner, so that they can be provided without a
central conference server. However, a SIP proxy can act as a
conference server to provide these services. For the various services
described here, we overview the requirements for the service, and
specify the protocol functions needed to support it. We then define a
basic set of SIP primitives which can be used to construct these
services, and others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sip-cc-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.