Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-afifi-sixtel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:27:38 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Support of IPv6 over Cellular Communications Systems   
                          (6Tel)
	Author(s)	: H. Afifi, J. Bound, L. Toutain 
	Filename	: draft-afifi-sixtel-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 24-Jun-99
	
We propose an architecture for the support of IPv6 over cellular mobile
networks. The architecture is adapted to the characteristics of global
cellular systems offering connectivity to very large numbers of subscribers (e.g. 3GPP). We are also concerned with particularities of the cellular air interfaces. The architecture takes in consideration   mobile IPv6 terminals. Finally, it gives a way of protection of the available network resources and of the subscribers confidentialities with an on demand security mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-afifi-sixtel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-afifi-sixtel-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-afifi-sixtel-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.