Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-msf-followup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:23:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Multiservice Switching Forum requirements input to  
                          MEGACO
	Author(s)	: M.Holdrege
	Filename	: draft-ietf-megaco-msf-followup-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 23-Jun-99
	
This document serves as input into the IETF MEGACO requirements
process. It includes requirements as input by MSF members and
refined by the MSF Media Control group and requests clarifications
of requirements currently being considered at IETF. This document
has been prepared in response to a document prepared by Nancy
Greene, one of the IETF Megaco Requirements editors. This is a
followup to a response from MEGACO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-msf-followup-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-megaco-msf-followup-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-msf-followup-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.