Subject: 45th IETF: SOCIAL EVENT

From: Ingrid Melve <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:40:56 -0400

Ericsson Summer Party

Tuesday July 13th, from 6.00 p.m. in Oslo: Party, food, drink, friends

A short boat trip will show you Oslo from the seaside and bring you to
the Norwegian Maritime Museum, where the Ericsson Summer Party will
take place. The museum is beautifully situated directly on the
waterfront where you will see rich collections related to all aspects
of shipping. You can also see a breathtaking film about the Norwegian
fjords in a wide-screen cinema.
 
In these maritime surroundings we will provide various buffets and
beverages for you to choose from. Norwegian musicians will entertain
you with different types of music. The Ericsson Summer Party will be a
perfect opportunity to meet new and old friends.
 
During the evening you are also welcome to visit two other museums
situated in the area of the Ericsson Summer Party. In the Kon-Tiki
Museum you can see Thor Heyerdahl's original balsa wood raft. The Fram
Museum is on board the vessel Fram, which has advanced further north
and further south than any other surface vessel.
 
Registration
 http://www.uninett.no/ietf45/social/