Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wimer-mpls-atm-rsvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 07:26:48 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: MPLS Using RSVP and ATM VC Switching
	Author(s)	: W. Wimer
	Filename	: draft-wimer-mpls-atm-rsvp-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 28-May-99

The MPLS Architecture [MPLS-ARCH] discusses a way in which ATM switches
may be used as Label Switching Routers.  The ATM switches run network
layer routing algorithms (such as OSPF, IS-IS, etc.), and their data
forwarding is based on the results of these routing algorithms.
Additional ATM-specific routing and addressing is optional but not
required.  ATM switches used in this way are known as ATM-LSRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wimer-mpls-atm-rsvp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wimer-mpls-atm-rsvp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wimer-mpls-atm-rsvp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.