Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ash-crlsp-modify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:27:09 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: LSP Modification Using CR-LDP
	Author(s)	: J. Ash,  Y. Lee, P. Ashwood-Smith, B. Jamoussi, L. Li,
                          D. Fedyk, D. Skeleki

	Filename	: draft-ash-crlsp-modify-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 24-Jun-99
	
After a CR-LSP is set up, its bandwidth reservation may need to be
changed by the network operator, due to the new requirements for the
traffic carried on that CR-LSP [2]. This contribution presents an
approach to modify the bandwidth and possibly other parameters of an
established CR-LSP using CR-LDP [3] without service interruption.
The LSP modification feature can be supported by CR-LDP with a minor
extension of an _action indicator flag_. This feature has
application in dynamic network resources management where traffic of
different priorities and service classes is involved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ash-crlsp-modify-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ash-crlsp-modify-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ash-crlsp-modify-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.