Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hss-megaco-R2package-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 07:22:57 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: R2 Package for MEGACO Protocol
	Author(s)	: V. Bajaj, S. Ranjhan, P. Jain, M. Babu
	Filename	: draft-hss-megaco-R2package-01.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 01-Jun-99
	
This document  defines a R2 package in association with the MEGACO 
Protocol that can be used to control a Media Gateway (MG) from an 
external controller, called a Media Gateway controller (MGC).

The document is organised into the following major sections:
* Introduction to R2 signalling
* Definition of R2 package with brief description of the Events and 
signals in the package.
* Different call flow scenarios where R2 signalling is used on either 
one end or both ends. Scenarios with multiple MGCs are also 
considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hss-megaco-R2package-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hss-megaco-R2package-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hss-megaco-R2package-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.