Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-paging-hawaii-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 07:46:31 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Paging support for IP mobility using HAWAII
	Author(s)	: R. Ramjee, T. La Porta, L. Li
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-paging-hawaii-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 29-Jun-99
	
This document defines extensions to the HAWAII IP micro-mobility
protocol to enable paging.  Paging facilitates efficient power
management at the mobile host by allowing the host to update the
network less frequently at the cost of providing the network with
only approximate location information.  The protocol extensions
described here provide a means for the network to determine the exact
location of a mobile host before delivering packets destined to the
mobile host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-paging-hawaii-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-paging-hawaii-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-paging-hawaii-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.