Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-issll-is802-svc-mapping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:12:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.  This draft is a work item of the Integrated Services over
Specific Link Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Integrated Service Mappings on IEEE 802 Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Seaman, A. Smith, E. Crawley, J. Wroclawski
 	Filename	: draft-ietf-issll-is802-svc-mapping-04.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 16-Jun-99

This document describes mappings of IETF Integrated Services over LANs
built from IEEE 802 network segments which may be interconnected by
IEEE 802.1 MAC Bridges (switches) [1][2].  It describes parameter
mappings for supporting Controlled Load [6] and Guaranteed Service [7]
using the inherent capabilities of relevant IEEE 802 technologies and,
in particular, 802.1D-1998 queuing features in switches [2].  These
mappings are one component of the Integrated Services over IEEE 802
LANs framework described in [5].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-is802-svc-mapping-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-issll-is802-svc-mapping-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-is802-svc-mapping-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.