Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brusilovsky-pin-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:27:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: PSTN Internet Notification (PIN)
                          Architecture, Services and Protocols
                         (A Provisional Framework)
	Author(s)	: A. Brusilovsky, J. Buller, L. Conroy,  V. Gurbani,
                          L. Slutsman 
	Filename	: draft-brusilovsky-pin-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 24-Jun-99
	
The  purpose  of this Internet Draft is to continue discussion on the
issues involved in PSTN  Internet  Notification  (PIN),  as  part  of
interconnecting  IP and Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) with
the intent of converging existing and creating new hybrid PSTN and IP 
services.   PSTN  initiated   Service   Requests,   based   on   open
well-defined  protocols,  will  promote  interoperability of both the
networks and systems built by different vendors.  This Internet Draft 
is submitted with the goal of becoming an Informational RFC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brusilovsky-pin-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-brusilovsky-pin-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-brusilovsky-pin-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.