Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:29:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IS-IS extensions for Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)	: H. Smit, T. Li 
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 28-Jun-99
	
This document describes extensions to the IS-IS protocol to support
Traffic Engineering [1].  The IS-IS protocol is specified in [2],
with extensions for supporting IPv4 specified in [3].
This document extends the IS-IS protocol by specifying new
information that a Intermediate System (IS) [router] can place in
Link State Protocol Data Units (LSPs).  This information describes
additional information about the state of the network that is useful
for traffic engineering computations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-traffic-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.