Subject: Final CALSCH Interim Working Group meeting - Montreal

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:07:03 -0400

Final CALSCH Interim Working Group meeting - Montreal

As noted during the Minneapolis meeting, there were to be two interim
working group meetings before the final presentation of the CAP draft
at the Oslo meeting.

The first one was held in Atlanta with good attendance. The last and final
interim meeting will be hosted by CS&T on June 15th and 16th. The event
will start with a group dinner on June 14t. The Meeting will happen in
Montreal, Canada.

Anybody who intends to attend should register with Eileen Ingham
([email-masked]).

Here are suggested hotels. All rates are approximate in Canadian
dollars:

Hotel de la Montagne  RATES $125 - STANDARD - SUITES $225  - CDN.
1430 de la Montagne Street
Montreal (Quebec) H3G 1Z5
Metro: Peel
Tel.: (514) 288-5656 Fax: (514) 288-9658
Toll free: 1-800-361-6262

Hotel Omni Montreal  RATES $219 - STANDARD - DELUXE - $229 - CDN.
1050 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal (Quebec) H3A 2R6
Metro: Peel
Tel.: (514) 284-1110 Fax: (514) 845-3025
Toll free: 1-800-223-3000
E-mail: westin-anja@IQ.