Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-guttman-nits-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:21:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: NITS Requirements
	Author(s)	: E. Guttman
	Filename	: draft-guttman-nits-reqts-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 23-Jun-99
	
Networks in the Small (NITS) are a particular class of networks.
These networks may be established in the home, in small offices or
even on an impromptu basis.  NITS networks typically do not have and
should not be expected to have network infrastructure such as DHCP
servers, DNS and the like.  These networks may have only occasional
connectivity to larger networks where these services exist.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guttman-nits-reqts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-guttman-nits-reqts-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-guttman-nits-reqts-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.