Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lefaucheur-mpls-diff-ppp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:19:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MPLS Support of Differentiated Services over PPP links
	Author(s)	: F.Le Faucheur,S.Davari, R.Krishnan, P.Vaananen,
                          B.Davie
	Filename	: draft-lefaucheur-mpls-diff-ppp-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 14-Jun-99
	
This document proposes a flexible solution for MPLS to support
Differentiated Services (Diff-Serv) over PPP links.
This solution allows the service provider to flexibly define how
Diff-Serv Behavior Aggregates (BAs) are mapped onto LSPs so that
he/she can best match the Diff-Serv and Traffic Engineering
objectives within his/her particular network. For instance, this
solution allows the service provider to decide whether sets of BAs
are to be mapped onto the same LSP or mapped onto separate LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-mpls-diff-ppp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lefaucheur-mpls-diff-ppp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-mpls-diff-ppp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.