Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pint-conf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:20:19 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A proposal for new PINT building blocks
                          with applications to Conference Calling
	Author(s)	: L. Slutsman
	Filename	: draft-pint-conf-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 23-Jun-99
	
The main purpose of this document is to propose new Conference Call 
Service for the PINT WG. This document contains a description of a 
Conference Call Service for PINT (CCSP), provides a non-exhaustive 
list of PINT requests (PINT Conference Building Blocks) to support 
them, and describes the needed extensions to the current PINT 
architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pint-conf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-pint-conf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-pint-conf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.