Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-beadles-aaa-referral-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:11:34 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA Referral
	Author(s)	: M. Beadles
	Filename	: draft-beadles-aaa-referral-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 25-Jun-99
	
This document describes a mechanism whereby,  in  response  to  a  AAA
request, a AAA server may refer a client to another server, which will
then directly handle requests from that client.  This is  in  contrast
to  a  proxy  mechanism, where one AAA server acts as an intermediary,
communicating with another AAA server on behalf of the AAA client.  An
implementation  of  this  mechanism  for  Dial Access AAA is presented
using the RADIUS protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beadles-aaa-referral-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-beadles-aaa-referral-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-beadles-aaa-referral-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.