Subject: 45th IETF: IP Address Information

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 09:46:47 -0400

Address allocation

 DHCP servers will be handing out addresses to all PC's.
 
 All attendees who plan to plug their laptops into this network are 
 strongly encouraged to use a DHCP client. Individual IP addresses 
 can be aquired from the help desk if you are desperate.
 
 128.39.28.0/22
 Wired network at terminal room, both static and DHCP address
 allocation available 
 128.39.10.0/24
 Wireless LAN
 128.39.7.0/24
 IP multicast service network

There's set up an e-mail address where folks who absolutely need 
it can prearrange allocation of a static IP addresses. It's
	[email-masked]

PS: Social event is filling up, it would be a good idea to preregister 
at http://www.uninett.no/ietf45/social/