Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-durham-pe-rstatus-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 07:58:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RSVP Reservation Status Policy Element for End-to-End 
                          Accounting
	Author(s)	: D. Durham, S. Herzog 	
        Filename	: draft-durham-pe-rstatus-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 30-Jun-99
	
This document details an RSVP Policy Element that provides a
mechanism by which RSVP reservation establishment can be reliably
confirmed, end-to-end. This Policy Element provides a status update
with each PATH message refresh, useful for determining the lifetime
of a reservation end-to-end. Such a policy element will be useful
for accounting and billing applications that are interested in
reliably knowing when a reservation has been successfully
established end-to-end and when a reservation is finally removed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-durham-pe-rstatus-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-durham-pe-rstatus-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-durham-pe-rstatus-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.