Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ott-mmusic-mbus-semantics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 08:16:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: The Message Bus: Messages and Procedures
	Author(s)	: J. Ott, C. Perkins, D. Kutscher
	Filename	: draft-ott-mmusic-mbus-semantics-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 30-Jun-99
	
In a variety of conferencing scenarios, a local communication channel
is desirable for conference-related information exchange between co-
located but otherwise independent application entities, for example
those taking part in application sessions that belong to the same
conference.  In loosely coupled conferences such a mechanism allows
for coordination of applications entities to e.g. implement
synchronization between media streams or to configure entities
without user interaction. It can also be used to implement tightly
coupled conferences enabling a conference controller to enforce
conference wide control within a end system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ott-mmusic-mbus-semantics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ott-mmusic-mbus-semantics-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ott-mmusic-mbus-semantics-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.