Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 07:09:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Cable Data Network Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Docsis 1.1 IGMP MIB
	Author(s)	: H. Abramson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 26-Jul-99
	
This memo defines a  portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects
for SNMP-based management of DOCSIS 1.1 IGMPv2 compliant interfaces.
This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is compliant to
the SNMP SMIv2 [5][6][7].  The set of objects are consistent with
the SNMP framework and existing SNMP standards.
This memo is a product of the IPCDN working group within the
Internet Engineering Task Force.  Comments are solicited and should
be addressed to the working groupÆs mailing list at
[email-masked] and/or the author.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipcdn-igmp-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.