Subject: RFC 2631 on Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement Method

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 15:23:10 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

	RFC 2631:

        Title:	    Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement Method
	Author(s):  E. Rescorla
        Status:     Proposed Standard
	Date:       June 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Characters: 25932
	Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None 
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-smime-x942-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2631.txt

This document standardizes one particular Diffie-Hellman variant,
based on the ANSI X9.42 draft, developed by the ANSI X9F1 working
group. Diffie-Hellman is a key agreement algorithm used by two parties
to agree on a shared secret.

This document is a product of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group
of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the
Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the "Internet
Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Alegre Ramos
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.