Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for the ADSL Lines to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:52:33 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for the ADSL Lines' <draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-09.txt> as
a Proposed Standard.  This document is the product of the ADSL MIB
Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy
Bush.

Technical Summary
 
  This document defines a standard SNMP MIB for ADSL lines based on the
  ADSL Forum standard data model [9].  The ADSL standard describes
  ATU-C and ATU-R as two sides of the ADSL line.  This MIB covers both
  ATU-C and ATU-R agent's perspectives.  Each instance defined in the
  MIB represents a single ADSL line.

  It should be noted that the ADSL Forum Network Management Working
  Group provided input towards the content of this document.

Working Group Summary

 This document represents the consensus of the ADSLMIB WG.

Protocol Quality

 The document was reviewed for the IESG by Jeff Johnson and Bert Wijnen.