Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for the NBMA Next Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:06:01 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for the NBMA Next Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP)'
<draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mib-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard. 

This document is the product of the Internetworking Over NBMA Working
Group.  The IESG contact persons are Erik Nordmark and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary
 
This memo defines a MIB for the Next Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP) as
defined in RFC 2332. The MIB defines three groups, a client group
(implemented only by clients), a server group (implemented only by
servers) and a  general group that both clients and servers
implementing NHRP support.

Working Group Summary

This document was advanced by the WG more than a year ago. However,
several iterations with the MIB doctor were needed to get the document
into its final form. There were no issues raised during the last call.

Protocol Quality

This specification has been reviewed for the IESG by Thomas Narten,
Bert Wijnen, and Juergen Schoenwaelder.