Subject: RFC 2662 on ADSL Line MIB

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:28:48 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2662:

        Title:	    Definitions of Managed Objects for the ADSL Lines
        Author(s):  G. Bathrick, F. Ly
        Status:     Standards Track
	Date:       August 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      115
        Characters: 247122
	Updates:    
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-adslmib-adsllinemib-09.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2662.txt

This document defines a standard SNMP MIB for ADSL lines based on the
ADSL Forum standard data model [9].  The ADSL standard describes ATU-C
and ATU-R as two sides of the ADSL line.  This MIB covers both ATU-C
and ATU-R agent's perspectives.  Each instance defined in the
MIB represents a single ADSL line.

This document is a product of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.