Subject: RFC 2645 on On-Demand Mail Relay

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 16:23:07 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       RFC 2645:

        Title:	    ON-DEMAND MAIL RELAY (ODMR) SMTP with Dynamic IP
                    Addresses
        Author(s):  R. Gellens
        Status:     Proposed Standard
	Date:       August 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 16302
	Updates:    
        I-D Tag:    draft-gellens-on-demand-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2645.txt

This memo proposes a new service, On-Demand Mail Relay (ODMR), which
is a profile of SMTP [SMTP, ESMTP], providing for a secure,
extensible, easy to implement approach to the problem.

This document is a product of the IETF Working Group.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.