Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-poisson-pso-mou-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 07:14:24 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Process for Organization of Internet Standards ONg Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Memorandum of Understanding for an ICANN       
                          ProtocolSupport Organization
	Author(s)	: S. Bradner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-poisson-pso-mou-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 30-Jul-99
	
This is the text of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that was
signed by ICANN, the IETF, the ITU-T, W3C and ETSI on July 14, 1999
in Oslo. This MoU creates the Protocol Support Organization(PSO)
within the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
(ICANN).  This MoU was developed by representatives of the IETF, ITU,
W3C, ETSI, and ICANN with the help of Jorge Contreras of Hale and
Dorr.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-poisson-pso-mou-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-poisson-pso-mou-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-poisson-pso-mou-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.