Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-not-change-history-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 07:03:16 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Printing Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Printing Protocol/1.1:  IPP Event 
                          Notification Change History
	Author(s)	: S. Isaacson, J. Martin, R. deBry, T. Hastings,
                          M. Shepherd, R. Bergman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipp-not-change-history-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 27-Aug-99
	
This document contains the change history for the development of the IPP
Notification specification.  The IPP Notification specification is an
extension to the IPP/1.0 & IPP/1.1 model that allows clients to
subscribe to printing related events.  Subscriptions include 'Per-Job
Submission subscriptions' and 'Per-Printer subscriptions'.  Either
subscription may specify job and/or printer events.  This specification
has been developed starting in the Fall of 1997.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-change-history-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipp-not-change-history-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-change-history-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.