Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 07:07:22 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Policy Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Policy Framework LDAP Core Schema
	Author(s)	: J. Strassner, E. Ellesson,  R. Moore
	Filename	: draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-04.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 04-Aug-99
	
This document takes as its starting point the object-oriented
information model for representing policy information currently under
joint development in the Service Level Agreements (SLA) Policy working
group of the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF) and in the
IETF's Policy Framework working group.  The IETF document defining
this information model is the 'Policy Framework Core Information
Model' [10].  This model defines two hierarchies of object classes:
structural classes representing policy information and control of
policies, and relationship classes that indicate how instances of the
structural classes are related to each other. In general, both of
these class hierarchies will need to be mapped to a particular data
store.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.