Subject: RFC 2650 on Using RPSL in Practice

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:14:49 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2650:

        Title:	    Using RPSL in Practice
        Author(s):  D. Meyer, J. Schmitz, C. Orange, M. Prior, 
                    C. Alaettinoglu
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       August 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 55272
	Updates:    
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rps-appl-rpsl-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2650.txt

This document is a tutorial on using the Routing Policy Specification
Language (RPSL) to describe routing policies in the Internet Routing
Registry (IRR). We explain how to specify various routing policies and
configurations using RPSL, how to register these policies in the IRR,
and how to analyze them using the routing policy analysis tools, for
example to generate vendor specific router configurations.

This document is a product of the Routing Policy System Working Group
of the IETF.  

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.