Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iab-ntwlyrws-over-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:07:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Overview of 1999 IAB Network Layer Workshop
	Author(s)	: M. Kaat
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iab-ntwlyrws-over-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 17-Aug-99
	
This document is an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) on the Internet Network Layer architecture
at SURFnet ExpertiseCentrum in Utrecht, the Netherlands on 7-9 July
1999.  The goal of the workshop was to understand the state of the
network layer and its impact on continued growth and usage of the
Internet.  Different technical scenarios for the (foreseeable) future
and the impact of external influences were studied.  This report
lists the conclusions and recommendations to the IETF community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iab-ntwlyrws-over-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iab-ntwlyrws-over-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iab-ntwlyrws-over-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.