Subject: 46th IETF: SOCIAL EVENT

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 10:59:12 -0400

IETF 46 - SOCIAL EVENT
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 1999
AN EVENING AT DAVE & BUSTER'S
FOOD, FUN AND FRIENDS 

Social Event URL:
  http://standards.nortelnetworks.com/ietf46/social.html

Dave & Buster's claim to fame is a Million Dollar Midway with over 200
state-of-the-art video games, electronic simulators and virtual reality 
games.  You will be provided with a rechargeable power card (twenty-five 
"chips") giving you the opportunity to try all the games you've ever 
imagined. For those of you looking for something a little less frantic 
there are numerous billiards tables as well as blackjack and shuffleboard. 
There is lots of lounge space for enjoying food & drink and getting caught 
up with old friends.

Buffets and open bars will be stationed throughout the gallery and a map 
will be provided which will highlight the locations of the different food 
stations in the venue. Vegetarian diets will be accommodated. Be sure to 
check out the Gourmet Dessert Bar and Cookie station!

Transportation

The first bus departs from the front of the Omni Shoreham Hotel at 17:30 
to take you to the White Flint Mall just outside of Washington. On board 
each bus, Nortel Networks representatives will be awarding "seat" prizes 
to lucky riders. The last bus going to Dave & Buster's will leave the hotel 
at 19:00.

You'll be greeted at the door of Dave & Buster's and will need to show your
Dinner Ticket. In exchange you will receive a Power Card and two drink
tickets redeemable at the bar.

Buses will start leaving Dave & Buster's at 20:30 so if you want to come 
just to mingle and feast -- or if you plan to spend all night playing the 
numerous games of skill, luck and chance, we'll get you home! The last bus 
will leave at 22:00.

Pre-Payment

Cost - $30.00 US

Please complete the pre-registration form with your credit card information.
We'll have your ticket ready for you at the Social Event desk in the
registration area of the hotel. Please note that the charge on your credit 
card statement will read "Conference Coll Inc."

Alternatively, email your intention to attend and indicate that you will 
bring cash or a check on-site.

Social Event URL:
  http://standards.nortelnetworks.com/ietf46/social.html