Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:10:21 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Policy Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Policy Framework Core Information Model
	Author(s)	: B. Moore, E. Ellesson, J. Strassner	
        Filename	: draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-02.txt
	Pages		: 69
	Date		: 27-Oct-99
	
This document presents the object-oriented information model for
representing policy information currently under development as part of
the Common Information Model (CIM) activity in the Distributed
Management Task Force (DMTF).  This CIM model defines two hierarchies
of object classes:  structural classes representing policy information
and control of policies, and relationship classes that indicate how
instances of the structural classes are related to each other. A
companion document 'Policy Framework Core LDAP Schema' [9] defines the
mapping of this information model to a directory that uses LDAPv3 as
its access protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.