Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 06:57:12 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IP Extensions Rationalization (MIER)
	Author(s)	: M. Khalil, R. Narayanan, E. Qaddoura, H. Akhtar
	Filename	: draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 19-Oct-99
	
As the large scale Mobile IP deployment becomes fairly imminent, we
see many drafts proposing new extensions for Mobile IP. Therefore
there is a real need to conserve the type field in the extensions
structure. MIER describes a new extensions structure to Mobile IP
to make the extensions truly extensible and secure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mkhalil-mobileip-mier-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.