Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 08:07:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Framework for end-2-end native transport
	Author(s)	: C. Zaccone, Y. T'Joens,  B. Sales
	Filename	: draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 26-Oct-99
	
This document describes a framework for the transport of the Internet
traffic inside a privately addressed network in the context of a
private network using an address reuse technology to offer Internet
connectivity by a restricted number of IP addresses.
Till now, the focus was on the use of a tunneling technology between
host and border router. This document will introduce another method
for the transport of the Internet traffic within the private network,
which is applicable with an address reuse technology working at
network layer granularity address reuse (Address Translation and not
Address and Port Translation).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.