Subject: I-D Cut-off reminder

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:15:03 -0400

--------
The cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions prior to the Washington,
DC IETF meeting is Friday, October 22, 1999 at 5pm ET. Internet-Drafts 
received after this time will not be announced nor made available in the 
Internet-drafts Directories.

We will begin processing Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF
meeting is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not
hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Note: ALL initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
      with draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG chair prior
      to processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received
      prior to the I-D cutoff date.

      As such, -00 submissions received the day of the cut-off will
      NOT be processed as WG documents. Do NOT wait until the last
      minute.