Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kurrasch-tmar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:23:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Tele-Media Address Resolution
	Author(s)	: P. Kurrasch
	Filename	: draft-kurrasch-tmar-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 22-Oct-99
	
Tele-Media Address Resolution (TMAR) is a scheme for use with internet
telephony.  The scheme introduces a URL format and protocol that is
simple and flexible yet powerful enough to meet most any
telecommunication need.  The URL takes the form of
tmar://caller:password@host:port/path, where path may be written as a
directory tree or in E.164 notation.  The protocol allows for such
features as customized call routing, call load balancing, and
firewalls to be implemented within an internet telephony network.
This internet-draft contains the requirements, examples, and
recommendations for the implementation of this scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kurrasch-tmar-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kurrasch-tmar-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kurrasch-tmar-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.