Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gomez-cellularip-perf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:20:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Cellular IP Performance
	Author(s)	: A. Cambell, S. Kim, J. Gomez, C. Wan,
                          Z. Turanyi,  A. Valko,
	Filename	: draft-gomez-cellularip-perf-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 28-Oct-99
	
Cellular IP specifies a protocol that allows routing IP datagrams to
a mobile host. The protocol is intended to provide local mobility and
handoff support. It can interwork with Mobile IP [1] to provide wide
area mobility support. This I-D provides performance results based on
the implementation and analysis of Cellular IP as defined by draft
draft-valko-cellularip-01.txt [2]. The evaluation is focused on
handoff performance, optimum active-state-timeout choice and
scalability issues. The Cellular IP source code used for the
experimental results presented in this Internet-Draft is freely
available from comet.columbia.edu/cellularip.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gomez-cellularip-perf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gomez-cellularip-perf-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gomez-cellularip-perf-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.