Subject: RESEND: IETF Nominees for PSO seats on ICANN Board

From: "Brian Carpenter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:43:52 -0400

The first announcement message was truncated. Here is the full text.

Following the call for nominations issued by the IAB
on September 14, I am pleased to announce the IETF 
nominees for ICANN Board seats, which we have submitted to 
the Council of the ICANN Protocol Supporting Organization. 
That Council will now proceed to choose the final nominees
from those submitted by the various members of the PSO.

The IETF nominees are

   Vint Cerf
   Patrik Faltstrom
   Geoff Huston
   
The IAB has decided to keep the full list of the nominations
it received confidential, in accordance with normal IETF
procedures for nominations. Our thanks go to all those who
were willing to serve and to those who submitted nominations.

  Brian E Carpenter (IAB Chair)