Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 06:52:52 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The OSPF NSSA Option
	Author(s)	: R. Coltun, V. Fuller, P. Murphy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-08.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 18-Oct-99
	
This memo documents an optional type of OSPF area which is somewhat
humorously referred to as a 'not-so-stubby' area (or NSSA).  NSSAs
are similar to the existing OSPF stub area configuration option but
have the additional capability of importing AS external routes in a
limited fashion.
The OSPF NSSA Option was originally defined in RFC 1587.  The
functional differences between this memo and RFC 1587 are explained
in Appendix E. All differences, while expanding capability, are
backward-compatible in nature. Implementations of this memo and of
RFC 1587 will interoperate.

   Please send comments to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-08.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-nssa-update-08.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.