Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 07:26:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for 12 bits, 20bits and 24 bits DV 
                          Audio
	Author(s)	: K. Kobayashi, A. Ogawa,  S. Casner, C. Bormann
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 25-Oct-99
	
This document specifies the packetization scheme for encapsulating
the 12 bits nonlinear, 20 bits linear and 24 bits linear audio data
streams into a payload of the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).
This Internet draft is a revised draft we submitted name as 'draft-
kobayashi-dv-audio12-00.txt'. Changing the title is due to the draft
incorporating 20 bits and 24 bits audio mode in addition to 12 bits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.