Subject: RFC 2713 on Schema for Java Objects

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:41:40 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2713

        Title:	    Schema for Representing Java(tm) Objects in an
                    LDAP Directory
        Author(s):  V. Ryan, S. Seligman, R. Lee
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       October 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 40745
	Updates/Obsoletes/See Also: None  
        I-D Tag:    draft-ryan-java-schema-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2713.txt

This document defines the schema for representing Java(tm) objects in
an LDAP directory [LDAPv3].  It defines schema elements to represent
a Java serialized object [Serial], a Java marshalled object [RMI], a
Java remote object [RMI], and a JNDI reference [JNDI].

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.