Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:08:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IP proxy-to-proxy extensions for supporting 
                          Distributed Call State
	Author(s)	: B. Marshall, K. Ramakrishnan,  E. Miller et.al	
        Filename	: draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 27-Oct-99
	
In order to deploy a residential telephone service at very large
scale across different domains, it is necessary for trusted elements
owned by different service providers to exchange trusted information
that conveys customer-specific information and expectations about
the parties involved in the call. This document describes extensions
to the Session Initiation Protocol (RFC2543) for supporting the
exchange of customer information and billing information between
trusted entities in the architecture described in (draft-dcsgroup-
sip-arch-00.txt).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dcsgroup-sip-proxy-proxy-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.