Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-adam-gsmp-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:00:41 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: An ATM Switch Service Model for GSMP
	Author(s)	: C. Adam, A. Lazar, M. Nandikesan
	Filename	: draft-adam-gsmp-service-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 27-Oct-99
	
The basic set of ATM switch services useful for streaming media such 
as video and audio are virtual circuit segments, virtual path 
segments, and multicast segments with quality of service support. 
These services are specified using the concept of traffic classes.  A 
definition of traffic classes different from that used by other bodies 
is provided here.  The present Internet Draft is based on the 
corresponding set of services that are being considered by the IEEE 
P1520 working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adam-gsmp-service-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-adam-gsmp-service-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-adam-gsmp-service-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.