Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-adam-gsmp-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 08:00:34 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : A Quality of Service Extension to the Minimal
			  Resource Set
	Author(s)	: C. Adam, A. Lazar, M. Nandikesan
	Filename	: draft-adam-gsmp-sr-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 27-Oct-99
	
The present document introduces an extension to the minimal resource 
set [1] for guaranteeing quality of service based on the concept of a 
schedulable region. The schedulable region is an abstraction that 
captures the capacity of a multiplexer. The draft also provides GSMP 
messages to support the extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adam-gsmp-sr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-adam-gsmp-sr-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-adam-gsmp-sr-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.