Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-delaat-aaa-generic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:30:25 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Generic AAA Architecture
	Author(s)       : C. de Laat, G. Gross, L. Gommans,
			  J. Vollbrecht, D. Spence
	Filename	: draft-delaat-aaa-generic-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 27-Oct-99
	
This memo proposes an AAA architecture that would incorporate a
generic AAA server along with an application interface to a set of
Application Specific Modules that could perform application specific
AAA functions.  A separation of AAA functions required in a multi-
domain environment is then proposed using a layered protocol
abstraction.  The long term goal is to create a generic framework
which allows complex authorizations to be realized through a network
of interconnected AAA servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delaat-aaa-generic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-delaat-aaa-generic-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-delaat-aaa-generic-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.