Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 06:52:43 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the LDAP Extension Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDAP Control for a Duplicate Entry Representation of  
                          Search Results
	Author(s)	: J. Sermersheim
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 15-Oct-99
	
This document describes a Duplicate Entry Representation control
extension for the LDAP Search operation. By using the control with
an LDAP search, a client requests that the server return separate
entries for each value held in the specified attributes. For
instance, if a specified attribute of an entry holds multiple
values, the search operation will return multiple instances of that
entry, each instance holding a separate single value in that
attribute.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapv3-dupent-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.