Subject: RFC 2722 on Traffic Flow Measurement: Architecture

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 11:01:10 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2722:

        Title:	    Traffic Flow Measurement: Architecture
        Author(s):  N. Brownlee, C. Mills, G. Ruth
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       October 1999
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      48
        Characters: 114064
	Obsoletes:  2063 
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtfm-architecture-08.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2722.txt

This document provides a general framework for describing network
traffic flows, presents an architecture for traffic flow measurement
and reporting, discusses how this relates to an overall network
traffic flow architecture and indicates how it can be used within the
Internet.

This document is a product of the Reatime Traffic Flow Measurement
Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.