Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-goland-fxpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:38:46 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Flexible XML Processing Profile (FXPP)
	Author(s)	: Y. Goland
	Filename	: draft-goland-fxpp-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 11-Nov-99
	
This document provides an independent reference for the XML 
processing profile developed by the WebDAV WG in [RFC2518]. It does 
this by copying Section 14 and Appendix 4 as well as examples from 
Appendix 3 of [RFC2518] and editing out any WebDAV specific parts. 

This information has been broken out into its own independent 
reference in order to make it easier for other standards to 
reference just the WebDAV XML processing profile without having to 
reference the entire WebDAV standard or require their readers to 
understand which parts of the profile are WebDAV specific and which 
parts are not.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goland-fxpp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-goland-fxpp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-goland-fxpp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.