Subject: Call for nominations and Process Milestones

From: avri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:25:41 -0500

Call for nominations and Process Milestones

Members of the community are encouraged to contact the Nominating 
Committee ([email-masked]) with their recommendations and 
nominations for any of the IESG or IAB positions which are up for 
re-filling:

IESG Terms ending in March, 2000:

Keith Moore  Applications
Erik Nordmark Internet
Marcus Leech Security
Bert Wijnen  Operations and Network Management
Rob Coltun  Routing
April Marine User Services
Vern Paxson  Transport

IAB Terms ending in March, 2000:

Brian Carpenter
Steve Bellovin
Jon Crowcroft
Ned Freed
Tim Howes
John Klensin

While at IETF46, the members of the NomCom can be identified 
by the small orange dots on their badges.  People are encouraged to take 
advantage of the opportunity to talk to the members of the NomCom 
about nominations and other issues related to the IAB and IESG 
membership.  Remember: to do our job correctly, we need to hear 
from you. So please: stop us, talk to us, and help us to do our job 
well.

When submitting a nomination, please include the person's email address 
if at all possible.

The NomCom is chartered to have its candidate lists submitted and 
approved by the first IETF of 2000; i.e. IETF47 in Adelaide.  The 
schedule for doing this is as follows:

10 November - Send Request for Nominees and Milestones
03 December - End of Open Nomination period 
28 January -  Submit slates to confirming bodies:
                       for IAB candidates: ISOC; for IESG candidates: IAB
25 February - Complete selection and confirmation process 
27 March - Spring IETF