Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-avs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 06:59:35 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Voice Messaging Directory Service: Address Validation 
                          Schema and  Message Routing Schema                    
        Author(s)	: G. Vaudreuil
	Filename	: draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-avs-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 30-Nov-99
	
This document provides details of the address validation service of an
experimental voice messaging directory service. The directory service
is described in [vpime164]. This address validation portion of the
service provides both address confirmation and capabilities discovery
for a voice message recipient using a common LDAP schema.
Please send comments on this document to the author, Greg Vaudreuil
<[email-masked]>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-avs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-avs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-vaudreuil-vpimdir-avs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.