Subject: Last Call: Host Resources MIB to Draft Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:38:25 -0500

The IESG has received a request to consider Host Resources MIB
<draft-ops-hostmib-01.txt> as a Draft Standard.  This has been reviewed
in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF Working Group. This
document will obsolete RFC1514, currently a Proposed Standard. The
original MIB (RFC1514) was produced by the hostmib WG.

This document has been produced by the original authors upon request of
the APPS and OPS Area Directors.

The MIB has been converted from SMIv1 to SMIv2. Also, some
clarifications have been made. The document has gone through a couple
of revisions based on the discussions on the hostmib mailing list.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by January 3, 2000.

The Implementation Report can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/rfc1514-implementation.txt

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ops-hostmib-01.txt