Subject: Last Call: SBM (Subnet Bandwidth Manager): A Protocol for RSVP-based Admission Control over IEEE 802-style networks to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 17:10:38 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Integrated Services over
Specific Link Layers Working Group to consider publication of the
following Internet-Drafts as Proposed Standards:

o SBM (Subnet Bandwidth Manager):  A Protocol for RSVP-based Admission
  Control over IEEE 802-style networks
	<draft-ietf-issll-is802-sbm-09.txt>
o Integrated Service Mappings on IEEE 802 Networks 
	<draft-ietf-issll-is802-svc-mapping-04.txt>

The IESG will also consider publication of  A Framework for Providing
Integrated Services Over Shared and Switched IEEE 802 LAN Technologies
<draft-ietf-issll-is802-framework-07.txt> as an Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by December 17, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-is802-sbm-09.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-is802-svc-mapping-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-is802-framework-07.txt