Subject: CALSCH Interim meeting January 25-27, 2000

From: Pat Egen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:59:46 -0500

There will a CALSCH Interim Working Group Meeting held in Boston.  The 
information is included below.  This meeting is to resolve the outstanding 
items that are posted on the CALSCH working group list on a weekly basis. 

When:
Tuesday, January 25th
Wednesday, January 26th
Thursday, January 27th (half day)

Where:
MIT, E40
Cambridge, MA

We have a room for an interim meeting on January 25th, 26th, and 27th.
The room is reserved from 8:30am - 5:30pm on Tuesday and Wednesday, and from 
8:30am - noon on Thursday. The room will have network drops, Barco 
projector with input from NT, MacOS, and various UNIX workstations, a 
rolling white board, and telephone. 

In addition to the main room we will be able to break out to a smaller 
conference room during the same time. There may be a couple of hours when 
the breakout room will not be available.

If we need space for people to continue working on Thursday afternoon 
there 
should be no problem.

The main room will be E40-302. The breakout room will be E40-316.

How to get to MIT: <http://whereis.mit.edu/doc/getting-to-mit.html>

Map highlighting the location of Building E40 (aka 1 Amherst Street):
<http://whereis.mit.edu/bin/map?locate=bldg_e40>

Accommodations:

A reduced rate for visitors to MIT is available at the Hyatt Regency, 
Marriott, and Sonesta hotels in Cambridge and at several Boston hotels, 
depending on the season. Visitors must request the MIT rate when reserving 
a room and when registering. Bed and breakfast accommodations are also 
available through numerous local and area agencies.

The John-Jeffries House is a B&B run by the Mass. General Hospital on
the edge of Beacon Hill, and also on the Red-line right out the door
of the MGH/Charles Street station.

TravelWeb (http://www.travelweb.com) offers listings of hotel 
accommodations in the Boston area.

Our host, Paul Hill (MIT) needs to get a head count by Thursday, January 
20th to arrange for breakfast and lunches to be provided.  Therefore, be 
sure to let him know if you plan to attend.  His email id is [email-masked]