Subject: Announcement of new IESG members

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:47:31 -0500

After much review and deliberation, the following individuals
have been selected as Area Directors and members of the IESG.
This slate was chosen by the voting members of the NomCom and
has been approved by the IAB.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Applications Area:
Ned Freed is nominated for a 2 year term.

Internet Area:
Erik Nordmark was selected for an additional 2 year term.

Operations and Management Area:
Bert Wijnen was selected for an additional 2 year term.  

Routing Area:
Rob Coltun was selected for an additional 2 year term.

Security Area:
Marcus Leech was selected for an additional 2 year term.

Transport Area:
Allison Mankin was selected for a 2 year term.

User Services Area:
April Marine was selected for an additional 2 year term.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank all of the folks who were willing to be 
nominated and were willing to go through the selection process. 
I also would like thank all those with whom the NomCom 
consulted in making its selections.  

Note: the announcement of IAB members will be made in several 
weeks.

Chair, NomCom

a.
-----------------------------------
avri doria
Office: +1 781 993 4656
Mobile: +1 781 308 7680