Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:38:51 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Uniform Resource Identifiers for Television Broadcasts
	Author(s)	: D. Zigmond, M. Vickers
	Filename	: draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 07-Jan-00
	
World-Wide Web browsers are starting to appear on a variety of
consumer electronic devices, such as television sets and television
set-top boxes, which are capable of receiving television programming
from either terrestrial broadcast, satellite broadcast, or cable. In
this context there is a need to reference television broadcasts
using the URI format described in [RFC 2396]. This document
describes a widely-implemented URI scheme to refer to such
broadcasts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zigmond-tv-url-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.