Subject: RFC 2744 on GSS-API V2: C-bindings

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:50:00 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2744

        Title:	    Generic Security Service API Version 2 :
                    C-bindings 
        Author(s):  J. Wray
        Status:     Standards Track
	Date:       January 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      101
        Characters: 218572
	Obsoletes:  RFC 1509
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-cat-gssv2-cbind-09.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2744.txt

This document specifies C language bindings for Version 2, Update 1 of
the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API),
which is described at a language-independent conceptual level in
RFC-2743 [GSSAPI].  It obsoletes RFC-1509, making specific
incremental changes in response to implementation experience and
liaison requests.  It is intended, therefore, that this memo or a
successor version thereof will become the basis for subsequent
progression of the GSS-API specification on the standards track.

This document is a product of the Common Authentication Technology
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited. 

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.