Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-logic-analy-bin-ip-spec-ipv7-ipv8-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:59:16 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Logical Analysis of the Binary Representation and the IP Specifications for the IPv7 and IPv8 Addressing Systems
	Author(s)	: E. Terrell
	Filename	: draft-terrell-logic-analy-bin-ip-spec-ipv7-ipv8-01.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 19-Jan-00
	
The call for additional IP Addresses to serve the ever growing needs of
our Information Driven World, fell dramatically short, even with the
Supernetting of IPv4, which yields approximately '4.145 x 10^9' IP
Addresses for the entire addressing system. And while IPv6 yields a
greater number of available IP Addresses, approximately 3.4 x 10^38,
which is slightly greater than IPv8's 128 Bit Address availability of
'3.2 x 10^38'. However, the difference offered by IPv6, taunted as being
advantageous, can not suppress the severity of the drawbacks it
maintains. In fact, IPv6 is not only cumbersome and difficult to use,
implement and employ, but its 'Default Addressing Structure' is
superfluously defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-terrell-logic-analy-bin-ip-spec-ipv7-ipv8-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-terrell-logic-analy-bin-ip-spec-ipv7-ipv8-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-terrell-logic-analy-bin-ip-spec-ipv7-ipv8-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.