Subject: RFC 2754 on RPS IANA Issues

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:54:30 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2754

        Title:	    RPS IANA Issues
        Author(s):  C. Alaettinoglu, C. Villamizar, R. Govindan 
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       January 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 11582
	Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rps-iana-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2754.txt

RPS Security [2] requires certain RPSL [1] objects in the IRR to be
hierarchically delegated.  The set of objects that are at the root of
this hierarchy needs to be created and digitally signed by IANA. This
paper presents these seed objects and lists operations required from
IANA. 

This document is a product of the Routing Policy System Working Group 
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.