Subject: Internet-Draft Cut-off for Adelaide IETF

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:32:02 -0500

The cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions prior to the 
Adelaide, Australia IETF meeting is Friday, March 10, 2000
at 5 pm US-ET. Internet-Drafts received after this time will NOT
be announced nor made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week
of the meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until 
the IETF meeting is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do
not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or
concerns.

NOTE: All initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename
      beginning with draft-ietf MUST be approved by the 
      appropriate WG Chair prior to processing and announcing.
      WG Chair approval must be received prior to the I-D cut-off
      date.

      As such, -00 submissions received the day of the cut-off
      will NOT be processed as WG documents. Do NOT wait until
      the last minute.

---------------------------------------------------------------     

  FYI: These and other significant date can be found at
       http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_47.html