Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-daigle-tisdag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:31:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Technical Infrastructure for Swedish Directory Access 
                          Gateways (TISDAG)
	Author(s)	: L. Daigle, R. Hedberg
	Filename	: draft-daigle-tisdag-01.txt
	Pages		: 125
	Date		: 10-Feb-00
	
The strength of the TISDAG project's DAG proposal is that it
defines the necessary technical infrastructure to provide a
single-access-point service for information on Swedish Internet
users.  The resulting service will provide uniform access for
all information - the same level of access to information (7x24
service), and the same information made available, irrespective
of the service provider responsible for maintaining that
information, their directory service protocols, or the end-
user's client access protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daigle-tisdag-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-daigle-tisdag-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-daigle-tisdag-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.