Subject: RFC 2761 on Terminology for ATM Benchmarking

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:25:26 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2761

        Title:	    Terminology for ATM Benchmarking
        Author(s):  J. Dunn, C. Martin
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       February 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 61219
	Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bmwg-atm-term-00.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2761.txt

This memo discusses and defines terms associated with performance
benchmarking tests and the results of these tests in the context of
Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) based switching devices. The terms
defined in this memo will be used in addition to terms defined in RFCs
1242, 2285, and 2544. This memo is a product of the Benchmarking
Methodology Working Group (BMWG) of the Internet Engineering Task
Force (IETF).

This document is a product of the Benchmarking Methodology Working
Group of the IETF.  

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.