Subject: BCP 10, RFC 2727 on IAB and IESG Selection

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:05:13 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 10
        RFC 2727

        Title:	    IAB and IESG Selection, Confirmation, and Recall
                    Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall
                    Committees 
        Author(s):  J. Galvin
        Status:     Best Current Practice
	Date:       February 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 33396
	Obsoletes:  2282
        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-poisson-nomcom-v2-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2727.txt

The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG are selected,
confirmed, and recalled is specified.  This document is a
self-consistent, organized compilation of the process as it was known
at the time of publication.

This document is a product of the Process for Organization of Internet
Standards ONgoing Working Group of the IETF.

This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.