Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 06:36:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Registration Keys for Route Optimization
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins, D. Johnson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-01.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 21-Feb-00
	
Route optimization defines extensions to Mobile IP Registration
Requests that allow datagrams in flight when a mobile node moves,
and datagrams sent based on an out-of-date cached binding, to
be forwarded directly to the mobile node's new binding.  These
extensions for smooth handoff require a registration key to be
established between the mobile node and foreign agent.  This document
defines additional extensions to the registration requests to allow
for the establishment of single-use registration keys between a
mobile node and foreign agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.