Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mameli-issll-is-ds-cops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:21:12 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Integrated services over DiffServ network using 
                          COPS-ODRA
	Author(s)	: S. Salsano, R. Mameli
	Filename	: draft-mameli-issll-is-ds-cops-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 25-Feb-00
	
This document details the IntServ operation over a DiffServ network in
the case of dynamic admission control procedure supported by the COPS
protocol. An RSVP aware Edge Router uses the COPS protocol in order to
query a Bandwidth Broker, which manages the resources within the
DiffServ domain. This document relies on the COPS extensions proposed in
the companion draft 'COPS usage for Outsourcing DiffServ Resource
Allocation' [COPS-ODRA].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mameli-issll-is-ds-cops-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-mameli-issll-is-ds-cops-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-mameli-issll-is-ds-cops-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.