Subject: Announcement of new IAB members

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:01:53 -0500

The ISOC has accepted NomCom's recommended slate for the IAB. 
The following individuals have been selected:

-------------------------------------------------------------

	Brian Carpenter
	Henning Schulzerine
	Jon Crowcroft
	John Klensin
	Leslie Daigle
	Steve Bellovin

-------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank all of the folks who were willing to be 
nominated and were willing to go through the selection process. 
I also would like thank all those with whom the NomCom 
consulted in making its selections. 

With the conclusion of this year's task for the NomCom,
I also want to thank the members of the committee for their work
and their attention to the task we had.  Additionally I want to 
thank the secretariat and the current IAB and IESG for their 
frequent help. 
  
Finally, it was a pleasure working with the IETF community as
NomCom chair.

Best Regards,

Chair, NomCom

a.
-----------------------------------
avri doria
Office: +1 781 993 4645
Mobile: +1 781 308 7680