Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-appid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:31:29 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Application and Sub Application Identity Policy 
                          Element for Use with RSVP
	Author(s)	: Y. Bernet, R. Pabbati
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-appid-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 10-Feb-00
	
RSVP [RFC 2205] signaling messages typically include policy data
objects, which in turn contain policy elements. Policy elements may
describe user and/or application information, which may be used by
RSVP aware network elements to apply appropriate policy decisions to
a traffic flow. This informational draft details the usage of policy
elements that provide application information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-appid-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-appid-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-appid-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.