Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 06:30:05 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Policy Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Policy Framework QoS Information Model
	Author(s)	: Y. Snir, Y. Ramberg,  J. Strassner,  R. Cohen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 59
	Date		: 09-Mar-00
	
This document presents an object-oriented information model for
representing network QoS policies. The QoS policy information model
refines the core policy information model presented in [PFCORE].
Specifically, this draft refines the concept of generic policy rules,
conditions and actions to cover extensions necessary for representing
QoS policies. This information model covers Differential Service QoS
enforcement, and Integrated Service QoS enforcement via policy
control on RSVP admission. A companion document [QoSSCHEMA] defines
the mapping of these classes to a directory that uses LDAPv3 as its
access protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.