Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-canal-p909-pint-spirits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 06:13:20 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: EURESCOM P909 contribution to PINT and SPIRITS
                          Interaction between Internet and PSTN to request      
                          services from one domain to the other
	Author(s)	: V. Blavette, G. Canal, U. Herzog, C. Licciardi, 
                          S. Tuffin
	Filename	: draft-canal-p909-pint-spirits-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 29-Feb-00
	
This  document  is  intended  to  provide  input  to the IETF SPIRITS
Working Group(SPIRITS WG) and to the IETF PINT  Working  Group  (PINT
WG)  from  the  viewpoint  of  European  network  operators  that are
involved in EURESCOM  P909  Project  'Enabling  Technologies  for  IN
Evolution and IN-Internet Integration'. The input is based on current 
results that were achieved in the project.  As the project title says 
P909 project  deals with IN-Internet integration issues.  The project
has defined an architecture for IN-Internet inte gration and  it  has
selected  and  described  some  IN-Internet  services  which  can  be
interesting from the business perspective and  challenging  from  the
technical perspective.  
Some  of  these  services  are 'officially' chartered in IETF: ICW in
SPIRITS,  Click-to-Dial  (Request  to  Call)  as  well  as   proposed
Conference Service in PINT. However, there are additional IN-Internet 
convergence  services that P909 studies and that are included in this
document only as examples.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-canal-p909-pint-spirits-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-canal-p909-pint-spirits-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-canal-p909-pint-spirits-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.