Subject: RFC 2795 on The Infinite Monkey Protocol Suite (IMPS)

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:02:43 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2795

        Title:	    The Infinite Monkey Protocol Suite (IMPS)
        Author(s):  S. Christey
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       1 April 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 42902
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2795.txt

This memo describes a protocol suite which supports an infinite
number of monkeys that sit at an infinite number of typewriters in
order to determine when they have either produced the entire works
of William Shakespeare or a good television show.  The suite
includes communications and control protocols for monkeys and the
organizations that interact with them.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.