Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fan-mpls-lambda-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 06:13:26 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Extensions to CR-LDP and RSVP-TE for Optical Path  
                          Set-up
	Author(s)	: Y. Fan, P. Ashwood-Smith et al.
	Filename	: draft-fan-mpls-lambda-signaling-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 29-Feb-00
	
Real-time optical path setup is a fundamental requirement for agile
optical networks and signaling is a mechanism to achieve automatic
fast path setup. Our objective is to define extensions to both CR-
LDP and RSVP-TE that address this requirement.  CR-LDP and RSVP-TE
are defined in [CR-LDP] and [RSVP], respectively, for path setup
within a MPLS domain. In this draft, we specify mechanisms, TLVs and
Objects required to support Optical Label Switched Path setup.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fan-mpls-lambda-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fan-mpls-lambda-signaling-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fan-mpls-lambda-signaling-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.