Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sigtran-sctptunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 06:57:13 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Signaling Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Tunneling of SCTP over Single UDP Port
	Author(s)	: L. Ong, R. Stewart, Q. Xie
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sigtran-sctptunnel-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 03-Mar-00
	
The Simple Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) [1] provides a 
standard method for transporting messages over IP, with features
such as multi-homing and multi-stream built into the protocol 
for additional reliability and real-time delivery.  This memo
defines a method for tunneling SCTP over a single UDP port in
order to simplify initial implementations.  This memo is intended
to become an Experimental document and is not intended as a
standard of any kind.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-sctptunnel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sigtran-sctptunnel-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-sctptunnel-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.