Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ronc-domain-phb-set-ldap-rep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 06:28:09 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: LDAP schema for Domain Per Hop Behavior Set
	Author(s)	: R. Cohen, Y. Snir, J. Strassner 
	Filename	: draft-ronc-domain-phb-set-ldap-rep-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 09-Mar-00
	
Domain PHB Sets are defined in [PHBSET]. A Domain PHB set allows
the network administrator to control and tune PHB parameters within
its DS domain in an abstract form. This memo defines the mapping
of the [PHBSET] information model classes to a directory that
uses LDAPv3 as its access protocol. This memo fits into the overall
framework for representing, deploying, and managing QoS policies
being developed by the Policy Framework Working Group. The memo
complements the framework built by the core policy schema [PCORE]
and the QoS policy schema [PQoS].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ronc-domain-phb-set-ldap-rep-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ronc-domain-phb-set-ldap-rep-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ronc-domain-phb-set-ldap-rep-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.