Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-connect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 06:27:59 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Connecting Multicast Domains
	Author(s)	: B. Cain
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-connect-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 02-Mar-00
	
New deployment of multicast routing in Internet Service Provider
networks is through the use of the PIM-SM [PIMSM], MSDP [MSDP], and 
MBGP [MBGP] protocols.  This informational document describes 
several solutions for the connection of different types of multicast
routing domains.  In particular, the problems and 
solutions for the connection of a stub intra-domain multicast 
routing domain to a transit (ISP) PIM-SM domain are addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-connect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-connect-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-connect-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.