Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wright-mpls-crldp-rsvpte-iw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 12:52:11 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: CR-LDP Extensions for Interworking with RSVP-TE
	Author(s)	: G. Wright, S. Ballarte, T. Pearson
	Filename	: draft-wright-mpls-crldp-rsvpte-iw-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 17-Mar-00
	
The development of two explicit routing protocols RSVP-TE[RSVP-TE]
and CR-LDP[CR-LDP] within MPLS has created the need to allow
interworking between the two MPLS. Explict routed (ER) label switch
paths do not have a prior knowledge of the ER signaling method in
use within the various links comprising a domain. In an integrated
environment an ER path may crisscross between RSVP-TE and CR-LDP
nodes numerous times.
This document describes the procedures for the establishment of an
RSVP-TE originated LSP transiting or terminating within a CR-LDP
domain and the procedures for the establishment of a CR-LDP
originated LSP terminating within an RSVP-TE domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wright-mpls-crldp-rsvpte-iw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-wright-mpls-crldp-rsvpte-iw-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-wright-mpls-crldp-rsvpte-iw-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.