Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zaccone-nat-transport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:23:39 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mechanisms for end-2end native transport
	Author(s)	: C. Zaccone, Y. T'Joens, B. Sales
	Filename	: draft-zaccone-nat-transport-02.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 14-Mar-00
	
This document describes some mechanisms to enable an IP network to
transport both the IP traffic of the local realm and the IP traffics
of external realms in the native (non-tunneled) way [TRANSP-FRAM].
The methods, described in this document, provide to the routers of
the operated network the necessary information enabling the delivery
of IP traffics originated from the foreign realms the operator offer
connectivity to. This information is derived by the currently
available routing information routers have and is moreover provided
to them by the mean of a local delivery mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-transport-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zaccone-nat-transport-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-transport-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.