Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-roamops-phonebook-xml-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 06:56:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Roaming Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: XML DTD for Phone Books
	Author(s)	: M. Riegel, G. Zorn
 	Filename	: draft-ietf-roamops-phonebook-xml-03.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 03-Mar-00
	
This document defines the syntax as well as the semantics of the
information to be included in the phone book for roaming
applications.  It comprises the information necessary to select the
most appropriate ISP and to configure the host to get access to the
network of the provider. The specification consists of a small set of
required information elements and a variety of possible extensions.
All data is specified in XML [5] (Extensible Markup Language) syntax
leading to a concise XML DTD (Document Type Declaration) for the
phone book.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roamops-phonebook-xml-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-roamops-phonebook-xml-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roamops-phonebook-xml-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.