Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:24:55 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Printing Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Printing Protocol(IPP):IPP Event Notification
                          Specification
	Author(s)	: S. Isaacson,  J. Martin et.al
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-02.txt
	Pages		: 70
	Date		: 14-Mar-00
	
This document describes an extension to the IPP/1.0, IPP/1.1, and future
versions that allows a client to subscribe to printing related events.
Subscriptions include 'Per-Job subscriptions' and 'Per-Printer
subscriptions'.  One or more Per-Job Submission subscriptions are
specified by the client when submitting a job.  Additional Per-Job and
Per-Printer subscriptions are created by performing separate explicit
Create-Job-Subscription Create-Printer-Subscription operations,
respectively.  Subscriptions are modeled as Subscription objects.  Four
other operations are defined for Subscription objects:  Get-Attributes,
Get-Subscriptions, Renew-Subscription, and Cancel-Subscription.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.