Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:23:44 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: RSIP generic network architecture
	Author(s)	: C. Zaccone, B. Sales, Y. T'Joens 
	Filename	: draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 14-Mar-00
	
Currently, the RSIP framework [RSIP-FRAM] focus its architecture on
the typical scenario where hosts on a private realm are connected to
an external realm by the mean of an unique gateway where the majority
of the functionality's are concentrated.
The aim of this document is to extend ths scope by describing a
generic architecture. Furthermore, it tries to identify the
functionality's of the system, their purposes as well as the way they
interwork.
The benefits of this extention are an increase of the robustness of
the system and an opportunity to gain benefit of multiple connection
towards one or more (multi-homing) external realms (ISPs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-rsip-gen-arch-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.