Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dcsgroup-sip-state-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:18:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SIP Extensions for supporting Distributed Call State
	Author(s)	: B. Marshall et al.
	Filename	: draft-dcsgroup-sip-state-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 15-Mar-00
	
This document describes extensions to the Session Initiation
Protocol (RFC2543) for supporting telephony services using the
Distributed Call Signaling architecture described in [2]. This
document discusses the State header that is used for supporting a
call signaling architecture where call state is distributed to the
clients during call setup and is stored there for the duration of
the call while the proxy server remains stateless.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dcsgroup-sip-state-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dcsgroup-sip-state-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dcsgroup-sip-state-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.