Subject: RFC 2758 on SLAPM-MIB

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:59:15 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2758

        Title:	    Definitions of Managed Objects for Service Level
                    Agreements Performance Monitoring
        Author(s):  K. White
        Status:     Experimental
	Date:       February 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      71
        Characters: 145581
	Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso: None
        I-D Tag:    draft-white-slapm-mib-07.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2758.txt

This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) for performance
monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) defined via policy
definitions.  The MIB defined herein focuses on defining a set of
objects for monitoring SLAs and not on replication of the content of
the policy definitions being monitored.  The goal of the MIB defined
within this document is to defined statistics related to a policy rule
definition for reporting on the effect that a policy rule has on a
system and to defined a method of monitoring this data. 

This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Discussion and
suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.