Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 06:23:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Framework for end-2-end native transport
	Author(s)	: C. Zaccone,  Y. T'Joens, B. Sales
 	Filename	: draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 14-Mar-00
	
This document describes a framework for the transport of IP traffic
from different routing realms inside a single network. In other
words, this document describes a framework enabling a network
operator to enable the parallel use of different IP routing realms
within a single operated network.
This framework may, for instance, be applied in the context of IPv4
private networks using an address reuse technology to offer internet
connectivity or in the context of IPv4 and IPv6
interworking/migration.
Till now, operating multiple realms within a single physical network
was realised by the use of tunneling technologies. This document will
introduce a non-tunnel based scheme for multiple realms interworking.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-zaccone-nat-transp-fram-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.