Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oneill-ema-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:36:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Edge Mobility Architecture
	Author(s)	: A. O'Neill, G. Tsirtsis, S. Corson
 	Filename	: draft-oneill-ema-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 10-Mar-00
	
This draft concurs with the authors of Cellular IP and HAWAII
regarding the need for domain-based routing support in handling edge
mobility.  It suggests that a general routing solution might be
advantageous and presents the loose framework of a possible routing
architecture. It also suggests a specific protocol based on TORA for
the implementation of such an architecture. It advocates the creation
of a specific IETF working group to address an overall architecture
for edge mobility routing, specific extensions to existing routing
protocols to accomplish that architecture, and extensions to existing
Internet technologies to support this architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oneill-ema-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-oneill-ema-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oneill-ema-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.