Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-aaaarch-authorization-apps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 06:43:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA Authorization Application Examples
	Author(s)	: J. Vollbrecht, P. Calhoun, S. Farrell,  L. Gommans,
                          G. Gross,  B. de Bruijn, C. de Laat M. Holdrege, 
                          D. Spence
	Filename	: draft-irtf-aaaarch-authorization-apps-01.txt
	Pages		: 53
	Date		: 19-Apr-00
	
This memo describes several examples of applications requiring
authorization.  Each application is described in terms of a
consistent framework, and specific authorization requirements of each
application are given.  This material was not contributed by the
working groups responsible for the applications and should not be
considered prescriptive for how the applications will meet their
authorization needs.  Rather the intent is to explore the fundamental
needs of a variety of different applications with the view of
compiling a set of requirements that an authorization protocol will
need to meet in order to be generally useful.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-aaaarch-authorization-apps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-irtf-aaaarch-authorization-apps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-aaaarch-authorization-apps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.