Subject: Revised logistics announcement for SNMPCONF Interim meeting

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:11:06 -0400

--------
The additional details for making hotel reservations for the SNMPCONF WG are
below.  Note that you are also responsible for making your own Air and
Rental Car arrangements if you need them.  For those not familiar with this
area you will want to fly into San Francisco Airport - this hotel is in the
City.

Meeting Dates:
Wednesday, May 17 9am - 6pm
Thursday, May 18 9am - 6pm
Friday, May 19 9am - 3pm

Hotel:
Sir Francis Drake Hotel
450 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102

We have been given an 800 number for our reservations:
800-227-5480

For additional information see:

http://135.145.16.183/sirfrancisdrake.com/

The group name to use to get the group rate is: IETF
The rates are $195 plus tax for a Single or Double and $215 for a tripple.
****************************************************************************
IMPORTANT NOTE: 20 Rooms are held for us ONLY UNTIL April 28th. After that
reservations will be on an as available basis on the current rate. Because
of a special event over the weekend, we only have 10 rooms for Friday Night.
If anyone has difficulty let me know and I can connect you with an agent
that can get rooms in other hotels nearby as needed.

Please act on this quickly.

If you have any questions, please send me mail.

/jon