Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 06:53:20 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Policy Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Policy Core Information Model - Version 1 
                          Specification
	Author(s)	: B. Moore, E. Ellesson, J. Strassner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-05.txt
	Pages		: 67
	Date		: 10-Apr-00
	
This document presents the object-oriented information model for
representing policy information developed jointly in the IETF Policy
Framework WG and as extensions to the Common Information Model (CIM)
activity in the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF).  This model
defines two hierarchies of object classes:  structural classes
representing policy information and control of policies, and
association classes that indicate how instances of the structural
classes are related to each other. Subsequent documents will define
mappings of this information model to various concrete
implementations, for example, to a directory that uses LDAPv3 as its
access protocol.  The components of the CIM v2.2 schema are available
via the following URL:  http://www.dmtf.org/spec/cim_schema_v22.html
[1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-core-info-model-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.