Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-aaa-na-reqts-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 06:39:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication, Authorization and Accounting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Criteria for Evaluating AAA Protocols for Network 
                          Access
	Author(s)	: B. Aboba et al.	
        Filename	: draft-ietf-aaa-na-reqts-04.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 20-Apr-00
	
This document represents a summary of AAA protocol requirements for
network access. In creating this documents, inputs were taken from
documents produced by the NASREQ, ROAMOPS, and MOBILEIP working groups,
as well as from TIA 45.6. This document summarizes the requirements
collected from those sources, separating requirements for
authentication, authorization and accounting.  Details on the
requirements are available in the original documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-na-reqts-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-aaa-na-reqts-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-na-reqts-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.