Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-errata-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 06:37:17 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Megaco Errata
	Author(s)	: T. Taylor
	Filename	: draft-ietf-megaco-errata-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 19-May-00
	
This document records the errors found in the draft Megaco/H.248
protocol document [2], along with the changes proposed in the text
of that document to resolve them. After joint IETF/ITU-T Study Group
16 approval of these corrections, they will be incorporated into the
final decided version of H.248 and the corresponding Megaco protocol
RFC.  The current status of approval is as follows:
. IETF process is complete, and the IESG has granted its approval;
. ITU-T process is complete except that the Members' comment period
does not expire until June 8, 2000 and the final act of Decision
is scheduled for June 15, 2000.
This draft has been modified from the previous issue by additional
comments received from the ITU-T and the IESG.  All changes are
listed in the body of this document.  The significant change is as
follows:
. section D.1.3: exponential backoff in the face of congestion is
made mandatory.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-errata-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-megaco-errata-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-errata-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.