Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-cmskea-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 06:36:40 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of the KEA and SKIPJACK Algorithms in CMS	 
        Author(s)	: J. Pawling
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-cmskea-05.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 08-May-00
	
This document describes the conventions for using the Key Exchange 
Algorithm (KEA) and SKIPJACK encryption algorithm in conjunction with the Cryptographic Message Syntax [CMS] enveloped-data and encrypted-data 
content types.
This draft is being discussed on the 'ietf-smime' mailing list.  To 
subscribe, send a message to [email-masked] with the single 
word 'subscribe' in the body of the message. There is a Web site for 
the mailing list at <http://www.imc.org/ietf-smime/>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cmskea-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-smime-cmskea-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cmskea-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.