Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rocco-video-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 06:35:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: ROCCO Conversational Video Profiles
	Author(s)	: A. Martensson, T. Einarsson, L. Jonsson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rocco-video-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 24-May-00
	
The Robust Checksum-based header Compression [ROCCO] scheme is a
header compression scheme designed to work over error prone channels.
The scheme is adaptable to the characteristics of the link over which
it is used and also to the properties of the packet streams it
compresses.
This document describes a number of ROCCO profiles designed for
conversational video over error prone channels. The profiles compress
the size of the IP/UDP/RTP header down to a minimum of 2 octets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rocco-video-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rocco-video-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-rocco-video-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.