Subject: RFC 2824 on CPL-F

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:30:20 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2824

        Title:	    Call Processing Language Framework and
                    Requirements 
        Author(s):  J. Lennox, H. Schulzrinne 
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       May 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 58711
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-framework-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2824.txt

A large number of the services we wish to make possible for Internet
telephony require fairly elaborate combinations of signalling
operations, often in network devices, to complete. We want a simple
and standardized way to create such services to make them easier to
implement and deploy.  This document describes an architectural
framework for such a mechanism, which we call a call processing
language. It also outlines requirements for such a language.

This document is a product of the IP Telephony Working Group of the
IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.