Subject: Protocol Action: The Inverted Stack Table Extension to the Interfaces Group MIB to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 12:16:03 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'The Inverted Stack Table
Extension to the Interfaces Group MIB'
<draft-ietf-ifmib-invstackmib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the Interfaces MIB Working Group.  The IESG
contact persons are Erik Nordmark and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary
 
This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
community.  In particular, it describes managed objects which provide
an inverted mapping of the interface stack table used for managing
network interfaces.

Working Group Summary

THere was consensus for the approach in this document and no issues
were identified during the Last Call.

Protocol Quality

This specification has been reviewed for the IESG by Thomas Narten and
Bert Wijnen.