Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cnyap-iip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 06:46:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Itinerant Internet Protocol
	Author(s)	: C. Yap, S. Cvetkovic,  M. Kraner
	Filename	: draft-cnyap-iip-00.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 22-Jun-00
	
This document specifies a protocol that allows IPv4 nodes to
 communicate with one another in the mobile environment with minimum
 changes made to TCP/IP, hence it can be used on IPv6. If
 communication started by correspondent node, then mobile node must
 first be identified by its home address, regardless of its current
 point of attachment. If the mobile node starts the communication,
 then mobile node must first be identified by its first contact point.
 While any mobile node nodes moves, it is assigned with a new co-
 located address, in which will be provided to the mobile node's
 correspondent nodes. The protocol enables any node to cache the
 binding of a mobile node's address with its co-located address
 through query mechanism. It then sends all packets designated for the
 mobile node directly through standard IP routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cnyap-iip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-cnyap-iip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-cnyap-iip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.