Subject: Call for ICANN BoD Nominee volunteers

From: ad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 06:49:36 -0400

The NomCom has been asked by the IAB to recommend a person who could be
presented to the ICANN board as the IETF nominee for the ICANN Board of
Directors.  According to the ICANN nomination procedures (detailed in
section 3b at <http://www.icann.org/pso/pso-mou.htm> and excerpted below)
this IETF nominee will be one of the nominees from whom a single member
of the ICANN BoD will be selected.

This notice constitutes a call for volunteers. Any interested person is
requested to send a statement to [email-masked], indicating his or her
interest in being considered for the nomination.  This statement should
include the following:

- The subject line ICANN Volunteer
- Name
- Contact Information, i.e. Telephone number
- Brief statement of qualifications
- Brief statement of what they plan to do if elected to ICANN BoD

The deadline for volunteer statements is 1400 EST, 5 July, 2000.

Thanks

Avri Doria
Chair, NomCom