Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-reid-wapdcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 06:32:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Call Screening Using a WAP Interface Caller I
                          Delivery and Call Disposition by Interworking SIP and 
                          the Wireless Application Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Reddy, J. Reid
	Filename	: draft-reid-wapdcs-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 18-Jul-00
	
This document describes a service concept implementation of a Dynamic 
Call Screening  Service  (DCS) made available to WAP endpoints.  This
work builds on an existing Internet Call Waiting (ICW)  [1]  platform
to  provide  enhanced call screening and control capabilities via the
WAP interface to wireless handsets.  This extends the current ICW [1] 
service to provide  a  'WAP  Proxy'  which  supports  call  screening
notification and automatic disposition capabilities.  In this way the 
service  evolves  from  an Internet Call Waiting service for wireline
subscribers to a  network-based  user  agent  with  which  users  can
register  to  direct  incoming  call n otifications to any of several
endpoint device types depending  on  their  current  preferences  and
availability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reid-wapdcs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-reid-wapdcs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-reid-wapdcs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.