Subject: Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for Common Open Policy Service (COPS) Protocol Clients to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:30:51 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for Common Open Policy Service (COPS) Protocol Clients'
<draft-ietf-rap-cops-client-mib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This
document is the product of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working
Group.  The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy Bush.

Technical Summary
  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
  use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.  In
  particular it defines objects for managing a client of the Common Open
  Policy Service (COPS) protocol.

Working Group Summary

  There is WG consensus for this document. There was no comments on the
  IETF Last Call.

Protocol Quality

  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Keith McCloghrie and
  Bert Wijnen.

Note to RFC Editor:

Please make the following change in the "References" section:

From:

        [ADDRESSMIB] draft-ops-endpoint-mib-08.txt

To:

        [ADDRESSMIB] Daniele, M., Haberman, B., Routhier, S. and
        J. Schoenwaelder, "Textual Conventions for Internet Network
        Addresses", RFC 2851, June 2000.