Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aboulmagd-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:39:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: LDP Extensions for Optical User Network Interface 
                          (O-UNI) Signaling
	Author(s)	: O. Aboul-Magd et al.
	Filename	: draft-aboulmagd-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 20-Jul-00
	
General requirements for signaling across the Optical UNI (O-UNI) are
discussed in [1]. This draft describes extensions to the LDP protocol
[2] to support those requirements. The LDP extensions described here
address two areas:
- The addition of new TLVs to support the attributes required for
lightpath establishment at the O-UNI
- Two new LDP messages to allow for the exchange of lightpath status
information across the UNI.
The content of this draft is expected to evolve as work progresses on
the optical UNI. This draft is a work in progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-aboulmagd-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-mpls-ldp-optical-uni-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.