Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sinnreich-aaa-interdomain-sip-qos-osp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:54:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: AAA Usage for IP Telephony with QoS
	Author(s)	: H. Sinnreich, D. Rawlins, A. Johnston, 
                          S. Donovan, S. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-sinnreich-aaa-interdomain-sip-qos-osp-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 13-Jul-00
	
This draft specifies the AAA functions and message exchanges for
interdomain SIP telephony call setup with QoS. Usage accounting is
provided with clearing house support using the Open Settlement
Protocol.  Interdomain message exchanges use existing IETF protocols.
The use of existing protocols is however modeled in the proposed AAA
Architecture of the IETF AAAArch RG [1]. Though the approach has been
developed specifically for IP telephony, using the AAA Architecture
may allow a future AAA protocol to go beyond IP telephony to serve
alike for other applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sinnreich-aaa-interdomain-sip-qos-osp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-sinnreich-aaa-interdomain-sip-qos-osp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-sinnreich-aaa-interdomain-sip-qos-osp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.