Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iyer-policy-ipvpn-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:34:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IP VPN Policy Information Model
	Author(s)	: M. Iyer, R. Kale, L. Apsani, S. Iyer
	Filename	: draft-iyer-policy-ipvpn-info-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 24-Jul-00
	
This document represents the object oriented information model for 
representing policy information associated with provisioning IP VPN 
services such as firewall, address translation, quality of service, 
encryption. This draft extends the core policy information model to 
cover the policies that need to be enforced to configure IP VPN 
services mentioned earlier. The information model defined in this 
document is independent of any implementation specifics related to 
the repository used to store the policy information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iyer-policy-ipvpn-info-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-iyer-policy-ipvpn-info-model-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iyer-policy-ipvpn-info-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.