Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-afifi-igprs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:34:12 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Internet General Packet Radio Service (IGPRS); Service
                          description
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins, H. AFIFI
	Filename	: draft-afifi-igprs-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 17-Jul-00
	
We propose an architecture  (IGPRS) for the integration of the  IPv6
protocol  in  the  GPRS  infrastructure.  The  data  and  signalling
protocol suite will be based on  mobile IPv6  protocol  (instead  of
the  GTP protocol). This new infrastructure will  take  advantage of
the available internet protocols for routing and security. Since  it
is targetted to co-exist with the GPRS, it is  a partial translation
of MAP specifications to Internet protocols. This document uses some
of the  GPRS Service document and some of its terminology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-afifi-igprs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-afifi-igprs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-afifi-igprs-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.