Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-buller-spirits-ccib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:54:23 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A proposal for the provisioning of Call Completion 
                          Internet Busy using PINT and SPIRITS
	Author(s)	: J. Buller
	Filename	: draft-buller-spirits-ccib-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 13-Jul-00
	
This  Internet Draft has arisen  out of  work  concentrating  on  the 
interconnection  of IP  and the  Public  Switched  Telephone  Network 
(PSTN) undertaken within the PINT and SPIRITS working group.
This Internet  Draft  describes an  implementation  architecture  for 
co-operative  services  initiated  from either  the PSTN  or Internet 
domains.  It further describes  how this architecture  may be used in 
provision of a Call Completion Internet Busy (CCIB) aka Internet Call 
Waiting (ICW) service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-buller-spirits-ccib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-buller-spirits-ccib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-buller-spirits-ccib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.