Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-isoyama-policy-mpls-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 06:27:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Policy Framework QoS Information Model for MPLS
	Author(s)	: M. Yoshida, M. Brunner, J. Quittek
	Filename	: draft-isoyama-policy-mpls-info-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 12-Jul-00
	
This document presents an information model for representing QoS
policies for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS). The model is
based on the Policy Framework QoS Information Model (QPIM) and the
Policy Core Information Model (PCIM). These models are extended with
new classes for controlling and managing the life-cycle of Label
Switched Paths (LSPs) and for mapping of traffic onto existing LSPs.
The control and management of LSP life-cycles includes mainly the
creation, update, and deletion of LSPs and the assignment of QoS
properties to LSPs.
Even if this document is primarily intended to cover the QoS related
MPLS areas, it also covers traffic engineering related policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-isoyama-policy-mpls-info-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-isoyama-policy-mpls-info-model-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-isoyama-policy-mpls-info-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.