Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-paraschiv-mpls-lsp-query-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 06:44:55 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MPLS LDP Query Message Description
	Author(s)	: P. Ashwood-Smith, A. Paraschiv
	Filename	: draft-paraschiv-mpls-lsp-query-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 19-Jul-00
	
This document describes the encoding and procedures for two new LDP
messages, the Query Message and Query-Reply Message.  An LER sends a
Query message when it needs to find out information about an LSP. The
Query message is sent for an established LSP.  The Query message can
be used for LDP LSPs as well as for CR-LSPs.  The queried data is
encoded into the Query-Reply message and partially into the Query
Message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paraschiv-mpls-lsp-query-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-paraschiv-mpls-lsp-query-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-paraschiv-mpls-lsp-query-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.