Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 06:27:19 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: C. Castelluccia, L. Bellier
	Filename	: draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 12-Jul-00
	
In Mobile IPv6 a mobile node registers with its home agent and its
correspondent hosts each time it changes care-of address.
This draft presents a Hierarchical  Mobile IPv6 proposal that reduces
the number of signaling messages sent by a mobile host to its home
agent and correspondent hosts and that reduces the signaling delay.
Our proposal relies on the deployment of Mobility Networks that
provide flexibility and scalability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-castelluccia-mobileip-hmipv6-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.