Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-monitor-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:50:28 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IKE Monitoring MIB
	Author(s)	: T. Jenkins, J. Shriver
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-monitor-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 73
	Date		: 13-Jul-00
	
This document defines monitoring and status MIBs for use when the
(Internet Key Exchange) IKE protocol [IKE] is used to create IPsec
security associations (SAs). As such, the MIBs provide the linkage
between IKE (phase 1) SAs and the IPsec (phase 2) SAs created by
those SAs.
It does not define MIBs that may be used for configuring IPsec
implementations or for providing low-level diagnostic or debugging
information. It assumes no specific use of IPsec SAs, except that
they were created using IKE. Further, it does not provide policy
information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-monitor-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-monitor-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-monitor-mib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.