Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nystrom-pkcs9-v2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 06:28:21 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Selected Object Classes and Attribute Types PKCS #9 
                          v2.0
	Author(s)	: M. Nystrom, B. Kaliski
	Filename	: draft-nystrom-pkcs9-v2-01.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 12-Jul-00
	
This memo represents a republication of PKCS #9 v2.0 from RSA
Laboratories' Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) series, and
change control is retained within the PKCS process. The remainder of
the text is taken from that specification.
This memo provides a selection of object classes and attribute types
for use in conjunction with public-key cryptography and LDAP [LDAP}
accessibe directories. It also includes ASN.1 syntax for all
constructs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-pkcs9-v2-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-nystrom-pkcs9-v2-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-pkcs9-v2-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.