Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gallant-enum-e164-snap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:35:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Snapshot of E.164 Work - An Unofficial View
	Author(s)	: A. Gallant
	Filename	: draft-gallant-enum-e164-snap-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 17-Jul-00
	
This is an unofficial snapshot of some E.164 work.  It includes some
information on E.164-series ITU-T Recommendations, 'country code'
assignments, and future pending decisions, meetings, and work.
E.164 is an ITU-T Recommendation on international numbering for
public telecommunication.  All views expressed in this Internet
Draft are unofficial and are not intended to represent those of any
organization, corporation, or Administration.

   This Internet-Draft is an independent submission to the Telephone
   Number Mapping (enum) working group.  Comments should be sent to the
   author.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gallant-enum-e164-snap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gallant-enum-e164-snap-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gallant-enum-e164-snap-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.