Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-seedhas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 06:42:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TLS Extension for SEED and HAS-160
	Author(s)	: J. Jung, C. Lee
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-seedhas-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 14-Jul-00
	
This document proposes the addition of new cipher suites to the TLS
protocol 1.0 [TLS] to support SEED and HAS-160.
The SEED algorithm is 128-bit symmetric block cipher algorithm.
[SEED] The HAS-160 is 160-bit secure hash function, whose block size
is 512 bit. [HAS] Both algorithms are developed in Korea since 1997
for stronger communication security.  Currently, SEED is widely used
and is the mandatory cipher in banking and stock applications in
Korea.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-seedhas-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-tls-seedhas-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-seedhas-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.