Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-giacalone-te-optical-next-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 07:10:42 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Network Engineering Extensions (NEXT) for OSPFv3
	Author(s)	: S. Giacalone
	Filename	: draft-giacalone-te-optical-next-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 06-Jul-00
	
This memo defines extensions to OSPFv3 [2] to provide support for
Network Engineering. This set of extensions is termed Network
Engineering eXTensions for OSPFv3, or NEXT. The term network
engineering was chosen to impart NEXT's wide scope of functionality.
NEXT is intended to provide holistic and extremely rich state
information to OSPFv3 routers. Using this information, various
advanced topological and administrative decisions can be made.
Please send comments to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giacalone-te-optical-next-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-giacalone-te-optical-next-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-giacalone-te-optical-next-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.