Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:06:48 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Registration Keys for Route Optimization
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins, D. Johnson, N. Asokan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-02.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 20-Jul-00
	
Route optimization defines extensions to Mobile IP Registration
Requests that allow datagrams in flight when a mobile node moves, and
datagrams sent based on an out-of-date cached binding, to be forwarded
directly to the mobile node's new binding.  These extensions for smooth
handoff require a registration key to be established between the mobile
node and foreign agent.  This document defines additional extensions to
the registration requests to allow for the establishment of single-use
registration keys between a mobile node and foreign agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-regkey-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.