Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsp-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 06:31:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Policy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPsec Policy Architecture
	Author(s)	: M. Blaze, A. Keromytis, M. Richardson, L. Sanchez
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsp-arch-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 18-Jul-00
	
This document describes an IP Security Policy architecture that
conforms to the requirements set forth in [IPSP-REQ].  The
architecture defines the mechanisms and protocols needed for
discovering, accessing, and processing security policy information
of varying granularity.  The architecture accommodates topology and
policy changes without need of manual reconfiguration of clients
and security gateways.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipsp-arch-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-arch-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.