Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lind-itut-e370-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 06:31:42 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Service Principles when Public Circuit-Switched 
                          International Telecommunication Networks Interwork  
                          with IP-based Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Lind
	Filename	: draft-lind-itut-e370-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 10-Jul-00
	
This document describes the current thinking of the collaborators of
ITU-T Question 10/2, 'Management and development of PSTN-based
telecommunication services,' about service principles when public
circuit switched international telecommunication networks interwork
with IP-based networks. This document contains most of the text
(there has been some rearrangement of the text) from draft new
Recommendation E.370 [1], starting from section 3 of this Internet
Draft, which was determined to be stable at the March 2000 meeting
of Study Group 2. It may be approved by the members of the ITU,
subject to written comments received from those members, at a
meeting of the Study Group (or its successor) in early 2001
(provisionally 23-26 January 2001). It is hoped that this document
will further the collaborative efforts between Study Group 2 and the
various working groups of the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lind-itut-e370-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lind-itut-e370-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lind-itut-e370-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.