Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-klein-iscsi-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:40:04 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: iSCSI Security Protocol
	Author(s)	: Y. Klein, E. Felstaine
	Filename	: draft-klein-iscsi-security-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 20-Jul-00
	
The iSCSI Security Layer is an SSH based protocol for 
secure, iSCSI aware, network services over an insecure 
storage network. The protocol supports login, server 
authentication, integrity protection and encryption, thus 
enables application such as Virtual Private Storage Area 
Networks (VPSAN). Key exchange method, public key 
algorithm, symmetric encryption algorithm, message 
authentication algorithm, and hash algorithm are all 
negotiated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klein-iscsi-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-klein-iscsi-security-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-klein-iscsi-security-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.