Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-ops-admin-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:22:36 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Printing Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Printing Protocol (IPP):  
                          Requirements for Job, Printer, and Device 
                          Administrative Operations
	Author(s)	: C. Kugler, H. Lewis, T. Hastings
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-admin-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 17-Aug-00
	
This document is a submission to the Internet Printing Protocol Working 
Group of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  After approval, it 
is intended to be an Informational RFC.  Comments should be submitted to 
the [email-masked] mailing list.   
This document specifies the requirements and use cases for some OPTIONAL 
administrative operations for use with the Internet Printing 
Protocol/1.0 (IPP) [RFC2565, RFC2566] and IPP/1.1 [ipp-mod, ipp-pro].  
Some of these administrative operations operate on the IPP Job and 
Printer objects.  The remaining operations operate on a new Device 
object that more closely models a single output device (see [ipp-mod]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-ops-admin-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipp-ops-admin-req-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-ops-admin-req-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.