Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-wirelessws-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 07:08:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Overview of 2000 IAB Wireless Internetworking Workshop
	Author(s)	: D. Mitzel
	Filename	: draft-iab-wirelessws-01.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 21-Aug-00
	
This document provides an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) on wireless internetworking. The workshop was
hosted by Nokia in Mountain View, CA, USA on February 29 thru March 2,
2000. The goal of the workshop was to assess current and future uses of
Internet technology in wireless environments, to make recommendations on
research and standardization tasks to improve acceptance of Internet
network and transport protocols in wireless environments, and to evalu-
ate methods to improve communication and collaboration among Internet
standards working groups and those of the telephony and wireless sec-
tors. This report summarizes the conclusions and recommendations of the
IAB on behalf of the IETF community.

Comments should be submitted to the [email-masked] mail-
ing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-wirelessws-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-iab-wirelessws-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-iab-wirelessws-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.