Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-conroy-pint-act-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 07:01:13 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A list of possible PINT functions
	Author(s)	: L. Conroy, J. Buller
	Filename	: draft-conroy-pint-act-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 11-Aug-00
	
This  Internet Draft is one of a pair written at the  request of one
of the SPIRITS Working Group co-chairs in order to elicit discussion
on what extended functionality SPIRITS may be used to provide; the
PINT work has similar requirements for a definition of the building
blocks that might be used in future services (and so need to be
supported by the protocol). This note provides the 'mirror image' of
the associated SPIRITS draft, listing functional building blocks that
may be executed in response to future PINT protocol requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-conroy-pint-act-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-conroy-pint-act-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-conroy-pint-act-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.