Subject: RFC 2924 on Accounting Attributes and Record Formats

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:33:03 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2924

        Title:	    Accounting Attributes and Record Formats
        Author(s):  N. Brownlee, A. Blount
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       September 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Characters: 75561
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-aaa-accounting-attributes-04.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2924.txt

This document summarises Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) and
International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) documents related to
Accounting.  A classification scheme for the Accounting Attributes in
the summarised documents is presented.  Exchange formats for
Accounting data records are discussed, as are advantages and
disadvantages of integrated versus separate record formats and
transport protocols.  This document discusses service definition
independence extensibility, and versioning.  Compound service
definition capabilities are described.

This document is a product of the Authentication, Authorization and
Accounting Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.