Subject: Last Call: Signaled Preemption Priority Policy Element to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:24:46 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Resource Allocation Protocol
Working Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts
as Proposed Standards:

 o Signaled Preemption Priority Policy Element
	<draft-ietf-rap-signaled-priority-v2-00.txt>
  This memo corrects an RSVP POLICY_DATA P-Type codepoint assignment
  error in RFC 2751 and is intended to obsolete RFC 2751.

o Identity Representation for RSVP
	<draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-newidentity-00.txt>

  This memo corrects an editorial error in RFC 2752 and is intended
  to obsolete RFC 2752 upon IESG review and approval.
  This memo corrects an RSVP POLICY_DATA P-Type codepoint assignment
  error in RFC 2752. The PE type of AUTH_USER has been changed from
  1 to 2 and AUTH_APP has been changed from 2 to 3.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by October 2, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-signaled-priority-v2-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-newidentity-00.txt