Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-faynberg-spirits-inpintreqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 06:31:20 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: IN- and PINT-related Requirements for SPIRITS Protocol
	Author(s)	: I. Faynberg, J. Gato, H. Lu, L. Slutsman
	Filename	: draft-faynberg-spirits-inpintreqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 25-Sep-00
	
This Internet-Draft is written in response to the SPIRITS WG chairs'
call for contributions to the future RFC on the SPIRITS protocol
requirements. The goal of this document is to introduce the
requirements pertinent to Intelligent Network (IN) and the (future)
work of PSTN/Internet iNTernetworking (PINT) WG. To this end, the
SPIRITS architecture has been slightly augmented to demonstrate the
relation of PINT to SPIRITS as discussed at the Adelaide meeting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faynberg-spirits-inpintreqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-faynberg-spirits-inpintreqs-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-faynberg-spirits-inpintreqs-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.