Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-spirits-implementations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 06:44:09 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service in the PSTN/IN Requesting InTernet Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pre-Spirits Implementations of PSTN-initiated Services
	Author(s)	: H. Lu, I. Faynberg, J. Voelker, M. Weissman,
                          W. Zhang, S. Rhim, J. Hwang, S. Ago, 
                          S. Moeenuddin, S. Hadvani, S. Nyckelgard,
                          J. Yoakum, L. Robart
	Filename	: draft-ietf-spirits-implementations-02.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 15-Sep-00
	
This document contains information relevant to the work underway in
The Services in the PSTN/IN Requesting InTernet Services (SPIRITS)
Working Group. It describes four existing implementations of
SPIRITS-like services from Korea Telecom, Lucent Technologies, NEC,
and Telia in cooperation with Nortel Networks. SPIRITS-like services
are those originating in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
and necessitating the interactions of the Internet and PSTN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-implementations-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-spirits-implementations-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spirits-implementations-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.