Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-grace-manet-mmldp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 06:51:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile Mesh Link Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)	: K. Grace
	Filename	: draft-grace-manet-mmldp-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 22-Sep-00
	
The Mobile Mesh Link Discovery Protocol (MMLDP) provides a media
independent mechanism for discovering neighbors in a mobile adhoc
network, and is capable of determining whether links are
unidirectional or bidirectional. MMLDP is one protocol in a set of
related Mobile Mesh protocols that also includes the Mobile Mesh
Routing Protocol (MMRP) and the Mobile Mesh Border Discovery Protocol
(MMBDP). Together, these protocols provide a flexible, extensible
mobile adhoc networking capability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grace-manet-mmldp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-grace-manet-mmldp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-grace-manet-mmldp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.