Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 06:44:54 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Transition Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds 	  
        Author(s)	: B. Carpenter, K. Moore
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-07.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 05-Sep-00
	
This memo specifies an optional interim mechanism for IPv6 sites to
communicate with each other over the IPv4 network without explicit
tunnel setup, and for them to communicate with native IPv6 domains
via relay routers.  Effectively it treats the wide area IPv4 network
as a unicast point-to-point link layer. The mechanism is intended as
a start-up transition tool used during the period of co-existence of
IPv4 and IPv6. It is not intended as a permanent solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.