Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-thomas-kink-reqmt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:29:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys
	Author(s)	: M. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-thomas-kink-reqmt-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 19-Sep-00
	
The KINK working group is chartered to create a standards track
protocol to facilitate centralized key management for IPsec security
associations as defined in RFC 2401, as an alternative to IKE (RFC
2409).  Participating systems will use the Kerberos architecture as
defined in RFC 1510 (and its successors) for key management. The goal
of the working group is to produce a streamlined, fast, easily
managed, and cryptographically sound protocol without requiring
public key.
The working group will not require changes to either IPsec (RFC
2401), or Kerberos (RFC 1510).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomas-kink-reqmt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-thomas-kink-reqmt-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-thomas-kink-reqmt-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.