Subject: RFC 2799 on Summary of 2700-2799

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:12:34 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2799

        Title:	    Request for Comments Summary  
                    RFC Numbers 2700-2799
        Author(s):  S. Ginoza
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       September 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      23
        Characters: 42622
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2799.txt

Many RFCs, but not all, are Proposed Standards, Draft Standards, or
Standards.  Since the status of these RFCs may change during the
standards processing, we note here only that they are on the standards
track.  Please see the latest edition of "Internet Official Protocol
Standards" for the current state and status of these RFCs.  In the
following, RFCs on the standards track are marked [STANDARDS-TRACK].

This RFC is a slightly annotated list of the 100 RFCs from RFC 2700
through RFCs 2799.  This is a status report on these RFCs.  This memo
provides information for the Internet community.  It does not specify
an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.