Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dharanikota-interarea-mpls-te-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 05:59:27 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSPF, IS-IS, RSVP, CR-LDP Extensions to Support 
                          inter-Area Traffic Engineering Using MPLS TE
	Author(s)	: S. Dharanikota, S. Venkatachalam
	Filename	: draft-dharanikota-interarea-mpls-te-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 07-Nov-00
	
In this draft, we propose the extensions required to the routing 
protocols, signaling protocols, and the MIB to support the idea of 
inter-area LSPs. A companion document [INTER_AREA_FWK] provides the 
architectural requirements for such a concept. This document also 
provides the signaling extensions to support the crankback as 
defined in the architecture document [INTER_AREA_FWK].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dharanikota-interarea-mpls-te-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-dharanikota-interarea-mpls-te-ext-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-dharanikota-interarea-mpls-te-ext-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.