Subject: RFC 2841 on AH SHA1 IP-MAC

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:25:24 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 2841

        Title:	    IP Authentication using Keyed SHA1 with
                    Interleaved Padding (IP-MAC)
        Author(s):  P. Metzger, W. Simpson
        Status:     Historic
	Date:       November 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 14139
        Obsoletes:  1852

        I-D Tag:    draft-simpson-ah-sha-kdp-00.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc2841.txt

This document describes the use of keyed SHA1 with the IP
Authentication Header. 

This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.