Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ranjith-dpnss-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:59:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Management Information Base for Digital Private 
                          Network
                          Signaling System No 1(DPNSS 1)
	Author(s)	: R. Mukundan et al.
	Filename	: draft-ranjith-dpnss-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 27-Nov-00
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes a set of managed objects for SNMP-based
management of DPNSS 1 interfaces.  DPNSS 1 is a common-channel
signaling system and is primarily intended for use between PBXs in
private networks via time-slot 16 of 2.048 Mbit/s digital
transmission system. Similarly it may be used in time-slot 24 of a
1.544 Mbit/s digital transmission system. The DPNSS 1 protocol is
completely specified in British Telecom Network Requirement 188
(BTNR 188) series of specifications [10].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ranjith-dpnss-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ranjith-dpnss-mib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ranjith-dpnss-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.