Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gross-sipaq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:55:59 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: QoS and AAA Usage with SIP Based IP Communications
	Author(s)	: G. Gross, H. Sinnreich, D. Rawlins, S. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-gross-sipaq-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 20-Nov-00
	
This document specifies the architecture, protocols and messages for 
SIP based IP communications between Internet domains in support of 
QoS and AAA. Detailed message flows and message contents are 
discussed and specified. AAA requirements including inter-domain and 
user authorization in mobile and non-mobile environments are 
addressed. A solution is proposed where session setup and teardown 
are linked with QoS and AAA signaling using AAA policy servers and 
clearinghouses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gross-sipaq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-gross-sipaq-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-gross-sipaq-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.