Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-galand-an-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:38:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Active Router Information in Routing Protocols
	Author(s)	: D. Galand, O. Marce
	Filename	: draft-galand-an-routing-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 16-Nov-00
	
This memo documents a way to include information on active routers
capabilities in routing protocols. In this document, a special focus
will be put on OSPF protocol release 2 [2], meanwhile other routing
protocols might be considered.
These information on active routers transferred through routing
protocols will help active routers to exploit as better as possible
the abilities of other active routers.
This draft especially focus on OSPF protocol v2 and describes the
corresponding opaque LSA complements according to the RFC 2370 [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-galand-an-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-galand-an-routing-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-galand-an-routing-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.