Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:00:39 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layer Two Tunneling Protocol 'L2TP' Management 
                          Information Base
	Author(s)	: E. Caves, P. Calhoun, R. Wheeler
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 73
	Date		: 27-Nov-00
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
In particular, it defines objects for managing networks using Layer 2
Tunneling Protocol.
This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is both compliant
to the SNMPv2 SMI, and semantically identical to the peer SNMPv1
definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tp-mib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.