Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raisanen-ippm-npmps-results-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 06:20:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: npmps-style measurement results
	Author(s)	: V. Raisanen
	Filename	: draft-raisanen-ippm-npmps-results-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 08-Nov-00
	
Actual measurement results obtained with npmps-like [2] measurement
setup are described and their relation to the npmps draft are
discussed. The presented results use a subset of the npmps metric, and
are presented to give an example of the use of the metric for
reporting real results. An example of derivative use of measurement
results is provided.

A full text of the draft, including figures, can be downloaded in PDF
format from http://www-nrc.nokia.com/netperf/results.pdf.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raisanen-ippm-npmps-results-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-raisanen-ippm-npmps-results-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-raisanen-ippm-npmps-results-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.