Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-blane-sg2-liason-enum-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 06:35:29 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Liaison to IETF/ISOC on ENUM
	Author(s)	: R. Blane
	Filename	: draft-blane-sg2-liason-enum-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 01-Nov-00
	
Working Party 1/2, of the International Telecommunication Union P
Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) held a meeting of
its collaborators in Berlin Germany 19-26 October 2000. The agenda
of the meeting contained several contributions regarding RFC 2916:
'E.164 Number and DNS' from the Internet Engineering Task Force's
(IETF) ENUM Working Group - more specifically, the method for
administering and maintaining the E.164-based resources in the
Domain Name System (DNS) as related to the ENUM protocol.
Consequently, in addition to the WP1/2 collaborators, there were
several members of the IETF present to assist with the discussion of
issues contained in the aforementioned contributions

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blane-sg2-liason-enum-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-blane-sg2-liason-enum-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-blane-sg2-liason-enum-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.