Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsao-mobileip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:59:10 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IP Application Level Gateway
	Author(s)	: S. Tsao et al.
	Filename	: draft-tsao-mobileip-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 27-Nov-00
	
Mobile IPv4 and mobile IPv6 have been developed to enhance IPv4 and 
IPv6 to have mobility support respectively. To solve the triangular 
routing problem in mobile IP, routing optimization mechanism is 
proposed for mobile IPv4 as well as mobile IPv6 defines routing 
optimization as an absolute requirement. However, the routing 
optimization procedures and the address binding messages are 
different in mobile IPv4 and mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tsao-mobileip-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tsao-mobileip-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.