Subject: RFC 3002 on IAB Wireless Workshop

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:15:57 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3002

        Title:	    Overview of 2000 IAB Wireless Internetworking
                    Workshop 
        Author(s):  D. Mitzel
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       November 2000
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      42
        Characters: 101466
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-wirelessws-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc3002.txt

This document provides an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
Architecture Board (IAB) on wireless internetworking.  The workshop
was hosted by Nokia in Mountain View, CA, USA on February 29 thru
March 2, 2000.  The goal of the workshop was to assess current and
future uses of Internet technology in wireless environments, to make
recommendations on research and standardization tasks to improve
acceptance of Internet network and transport protocols in wireless
environments, and to evaluate methods to improve communication and
collaboration among Internet standards working groups and those of the
telephony and wireless sectors.  This report summarizes the
conclusions and recommendations of the IAB on behalf of the IETF
community. 
 
Comments should be submitted to the [email-masked]
mailing list.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.