Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-voruganti-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:13:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: iSCSI Naming and Discovery Requirements
	Author(s)	: M. Bakke et al.
	Filename	: draft-voruganti-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 21-Nov-00
	
This document describes the  iSCSI [7] naming and discovery 
requirements. The requirements presented in this document have been 
agreed to by the members of the iSCSI naming and discovery team. The 
focus of this document is on iSCSI naming and discovery requirements and 
not on the details of the naming and discovery mechanisms. This document 
complements the iSCSI IETF draft. Flexibility is the key guiding 
principle behind this requirements document. That is, an effort has been 
made to satisfy the needs of both small isolated environments, as well 
as large environments requiring secure/scalable solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-voruganti-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-voruganti-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-voruganti-ips-iscsi-disc-reqts-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.