Subject: Last Call: Constraint-Based LSP Setup using LDP to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:50:19 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching
Working Group to consider the following

o Constraint-Based LSP Setup using LDP <draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-04.txt>
  as a Proposed Standard.

o Applicability Statement for CR-LDP
  <draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-applic-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

o LSP Modification Using CR-LDP <draft-ietf-mpls-crlsp-modify-02.txt>
  as a Proposed Standard.

o LDP State Machine <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-state-03.txt> as an
  Informational RFC.

o Definitions of Managed Objects for the Multiprotocol Label Switching,
  Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) <draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-07.txt> as
  a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by December 4, 2000.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-cr-ldp-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-crldp-applic-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-crlsp-modify-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-state-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mib-07.txt