Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-itsumo-sip-mobility-multimedia-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:16:43 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Supporting Mobility for Multimedia with SIP
	Author(s)	: F. Vakil et al.
	Filename	: draft-itsumo-sip-mobility-multimedia-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 17-Nov-00
	
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is rapidly gaining widespread
acceptance as the signaling protocol of choice for fixed and mobile
Internet multimedia and telephony services. This document focuses on
how one can utilize SIP to support real-time multimedia applications
of roaming users on an end-to-end basis from users' terminals without
reliance on network elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-itsumo-sip-mobility-multimedia-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-itsumo-sip-mobility-multimedia-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-itsumo-sip-mobility-multimedia-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.