Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eurescom-p1006-ef-pics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 06:27:26 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement for the 
                          Expedited Forwarding Per-Hop Behavior
	Author(s)	: R. Geib et al.
	Filename	: draft-eurescom-p1006-ef-pics-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 15-Nov-00
	
This document provides the Protocol Implementation Conformance
Statement (PICS) form for the Expedited Forwarding (EF) Per Hop
Behaviour (PHB) as defined in RFC 2598. Additional requirements posed
by RFC 2475 and RFC 2474 are taken into account where applicable. The
purpose of this PICS is to provide a mechanism whereby a supplier of
an implementation of the requirements defined in RFC 2598, RFC 2475
and RFC 2474 may provide information about the implementation in a
unified manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eurescom-p1006-ef-pics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-eurescom-p1006-ef-pics-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eurescom-p1006-ef-pics-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.