Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-aaaarch-aaa-pol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:55:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Policy in AAA
	Author(s)	: J. Salowey et al.
	Filename	: draft-irtf-aaaarch-aaa-pol-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 20-Nov-00
	
This document discusses policy as it relates to a AAA framework.  The 
first section looks at a generic policy description and tries to define 
terminology to categorize policies.  The second section looks at the 
various types of policy that come into play in a AAA system. This work 
is preliminary and is expected to be complimented by other work from 
the AAAARCH research group such as [POLICY MODEL] and [POLICY 
ACCOUNTING]. 
Comments on this document should be sent to the mailing list of the 
IRTF AAA architecture [AAAARCH] mailing list: [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-aaaarch-aaa-pol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-irtf-aaaarch-aaa-pol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-irtf-aaaarch-aaa-pol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.