Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 06:43:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication, Authorization and Accounting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting:Protocol
                          Evaluation
	Author(s)	: D. Mitton et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval-01.txt
	Pages		: 86
	Date		: 31-Oct-00
	
This document represents the preliminary findings of the AAA WG panel
evaluating protocols proposed against the AAA Network Access Require-
ments.  Due to time constraints this document is not as fully developed
as desired.  And may be updated on the working group list.
This document is a draft submission of the Authentication, Authoriza-
tion, and Accounting (AAA) Working Group of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF). Comments should be submitted to the mailing list
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.