Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-mbus-transport-03.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:00:58 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Message Bus for Local Coordiantion
	Author(s)	: J. Ott, C. Perkins, D. Kutscher
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-mbus-transport-03.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 27-Nov-00
	
The local Message Bus (Mbus) is a simple message-oriented
coordination infrastructure for group communication within groups of
co-located application entities. The Message Bus comprises three
logically distinct parts: a message transport infrastructure, a
structured message hierarchy, and a general purpose addressing
scheme. This document deals with message addressing, transport, and
security issues and defines the message syntax for the Mbus. It does
not define application oriented semantics and procedures for using
the message bus. Application specific command sets and procedures
for applications using the Mbus are expected to be defined in
follow-up documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-mbus-transport-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mmusic-mbus-transport-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-mbus-transport-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.