Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:56:48 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Digital-Right Trading
	Author(s)	: K. Fujimura
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 29-Nov-00
	
In purchase and other trading transactions, it is often required to
credit loyalty points, collect digital coupons or gift certificates, and
so on. The IETF Trade Working Group is investigating how these
activities can be generalized using the concept of a 'digital-right',
which is a digital representation of the right to claim goods or
services. This document contains the requirements in the following
areas:
- The digital rights trading model
- The language to describe diverse types of digital rights

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.