Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-diffserv-efresolve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 06:14:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Differentiated Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A revised expression of the Expedited Forwarding PHB
	Author(s)	: G. Armitage et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-diffserv-efresolve-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 17-Nov-00
	
RFC 2598 is the DiffServ working group's current standards track
definition of the Expedited Forwarding (EF) Per Hop Behavior (PHB)
[1]. As part of the DiffServ working group's ongoing refinement of
the EF PHB, additional issues were raised with the text in RFC 2598
[2]. An 'EF design team' was formed after the Pittsburgh IETF meeting  to synthesize a new expression of the EF PHB. This Internet Draft
captures our feedback to the DiffServ WG on a proposed revision to
the EF PHB definition. A formal revision to RFC 2598 will be derived
from this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-efresolve-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-diffserv-efresolve-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-efresolve-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.