Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santitoro-rap-policy-appids-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:28:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Standardized Application Identifiers for RSVP  
                          Identity Policy Element
	Author(s)	: R. Santitoro, R. Pabbati
	Filename	: draft-santitoro-rap-policy-appids-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 28-Nov-00
	
This draft proposes a standardized set of sub-application (SAPP) 
identifiers for real-time application, namely, audio, video and telephony (voice and fax) applications.  These SAPP identifiers are used in the RSVP Identity Policy Element in the Policy Data Object [RFC 2750]. The standardized set of SAPP identifiers proposed in this draft facilitate the deployment of policy-enabled, real-time applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santitoro-rap-policy-appids-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-santitoro-rap-policy-appids-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-santitoro-rap-policy-appids-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.