Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eurescom-p1006-af-pics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 06:27:22 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement for the 
                          Assured Forwarding Per-Hop Behavior
	Author(s)	: P. Gutierrez et al.
	Filename	: draft-eurescom-p1006-af-pics-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 15-Nov-00
	
This document provides the Protocol Implementation Conformance
Statement (PICS) form for the Assured Forwarding (AF) Per Hop
Behaviour (PHB) as defined in RFC 2597. Additional requirements posed
by RFC 2475, RFC 2697 and RFC 2698 are taken into account where
applicable. The purpose of this PICS is to provide a mechanism
whereby a supplier of an implementation of the requirements defined
in the RFCs indicated above may provide information about the
implementation in a unified manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eurescom-p1006-af-pics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-eurescom-p1006-af-pics-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-eurescom-p1006-af-pics-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.