Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-subbarao-mobileip-bindingid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 07:29:52 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Mobile IP Binding Identifier Extension
	Author(s)	: K. Leung, M. Subbarao
	Filename	: draft-subbarao-mobileip-bindingid-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 21-Dec-00
	
A Network Access Identifier can be added to a Mobile IP
Registration Request to identify a user and allow for the assignment 
of a dynamic home address.  However, users may want to
open several simultaneous sessions  using the same NAI from the same
or different devices and obtain a unique IP address for each
session.  The Mobile IP Binding Identifier Extension defined in this
draft can be used to distinguish registration requests belonging to
these various sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-subbarao-mobileip-bindingid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-subbarao-mobileip-bindingid-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-subbarao-mobileip-bindingid-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.