Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fukunaga-low-delay-rtcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 06:30:49 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Low Delay RTCP Feedback Format
	Author(s)	: S. Fukunaga, N. Sato et al.
	Filename	: draft-fukunaga-low-delay-rtcp-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 30-Nov-00
	
Low delay feedback in RTP has gained a lot of interest recently in 
order to enhance the performance in RTP sessions with two or only a 
small number of participants. A recent document describes rules that 
enhance the functionality of the existing RTP timing and allow low 
delay feedback. While that document describes when it is allowed to 
send data, we describe here what kind of low delay feedback may be 
sent. Therefore we define a general feedback behavior as well as 
three general RTCP feedback message types. These message types can 
either be used as is or they can be extended in payload or 
application specific ways.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fukunaga-low-delay-rtcp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-fukunaga-low-delay-rtcp-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-fukunaga-low-delay-rtcp-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.