Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kutscher-mmusic-sdpng-req-01.txt,.ps

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 06:31:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Session Description and Capability 
                          Negotiation
	Author(s)	: D. Kutscher, J. Ott, C. Bormann
	Filename	: draft-kutscher-mmusic-sdpng-req-01.txt,.ps
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 30-Nov-00
	
This document defines some terminology and lists a set of
requirements that are relevant for a framework for session
description and endpoint capability negotiation in multiparty
multimedia conferencing scenarios. 
This document is intended for discussion in the Multiparty
Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) working group of the Internet
Engineering Task Force.  Comments are solicited and should be
addressed to the working group's mailing list at [email-masked]
and/or the authors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutscher-mmusic-sdpng-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kutscher-mmusic-sdpng-req-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kutscher-mmusic-sdpng-req-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.