Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ops-rowpointer-tc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:18:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations & Management Open Area Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SNMP Textual Convention for Static RowPointer
	Author(s)	: B. Moore, K. Chan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ops-rowpointer-tc-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 19-Dec-00
	
This document defines a textual convention, StaticRowPointer, similar
to the RowPointer textual convention defined in RFC 2579 [7].  This
textual convention indicates how the conceptual row to which an object
points is to be handled when the object is cloned to create an
instance-specific configuration.  This cloning may involve the
scripting-based techniques defined under the SMNP Configuration
umbrella, but it need not: cloning can also be realized with ordinary
SNMP Get and Set operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-rowpointer-tc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ops-rowpointer-tc-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-rowpointer-tc-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.