Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:44:06 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Data Objects and Message Types in the Generic AAA 
                          Architecture
	Author(s)	: D. Spence
	Filename	: draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 25-Jan-01
	
This memo specifies the top level data objects to be carried in an
AAA Protocol that supports the generic AAA architecture described in
RFC 2903.  It also specifies the required message types.  Data
objects and message types are defined in an abstract way without
regard to encoding.  The message types defined could be thought of as
the use cases (in the UML sense) for a generic AAA server.  They
define what can be asked of or provided to a generic AAA server.  The
data objects specify what kinds of information can be routed among
the AAA servers in the generic AAA infrastructure.  Suggestions as to
which data objects would be carried in each message type are
provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-spence-aaaarch-objmsg-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.