Subject: Protocol Action: Signaled Preemption Priority Policy Element to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:49:35 -0500

The IESG has approved publication of the following Internet-Drafts as
Proposed Standards:

 o Signaled Preemption Priority Policy Element
	<draft-ietf-rap-signaled-priority-v2-00.txt>

  This memo corrects an RSVP POLICY_DATA P-Type codepoint assignment
  error in RFC 2751 and obsoletes RFC 2751.
  The P-Type for PREEMPTION_PRI has been changed from 3 to 1.

 o Identity Representation for RSVP
	<draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-newidentity-01.txt>

  This memo corrects an RSVP POLICY_DATA P-Type codepoint assignment
  error in RFC 2752 and obsoletes RFC 2752.
  The P-type of AUTH_USER has been changed from 1 to 2 and
  AUTH_APP has been changed from 2 to 3.

These documents are the product of the Resource Allocation Protocol
Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and Randy
Bush.

Technical Summary
 
These documents correct errors in RFC2751 and RFC2752 and thus
 obsolete them.

Working Group Summary

 The RAP WG has consensus on these corrections.
 During IETF Last Call, the RSVP WG was also explicitly notified
 of the corrections being made. No IETF Last Call comments were
 received.

Protocol Quality

 These documents have been reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen.

Note to RFC-Editor:

for document draft-ietf-rap-signaled-priority-v2-00.txt

- On title page, pls change "replaces RFC 2751" with
  "Obsoletes RFC 2751"

for document draft-ietf-rap-rsvp-newidentity-01.txt

- move last sentence of section 1. to abstract section (make
  it last sentence in that section).