Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papadimitriou-enhanced-lsps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:07:08 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Enhanced LSP Services
	Author(s)	: D. Papadimitriou, J. Jones
	Filename	: draft-papadimitriou-enhanced-lsps-02.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 23-Feb-01
	
This document describes the LSP parameters and attributes as well as
the enhanced services they support. In the scope of the domain
service model, the main objective of this proposal is to integrate
within these parameters the Optical Multicast concept, the Shared
Risk Link Group (SRLG) Inference model, the Virtual Private optical
Network (VPoN) model, the Class-of-Priorities and the Class-of-
Service (CoS) augmented model; but also enhanced protection and
restorations mechanisms (in optical meshed networks) as well as
signalling security levels. This draft covers the User-to-Network
Interface (UNI) parameters and the specific parameters used within
Network-to-Network Interface (NNI) signalling. In order to structure
these services, we also propose to group the corresponding
parameters in three distinct groups: LSP Identification parameters,
LSP Service parameters and Policy parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-enhanced-lsps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-papadimitriou-enhanced-lsps-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-enhanced-lsps-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.