Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-satoru-mpls-1hop-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:53:33 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: TTL Processing expansion for 1-hop LSP
	Author(s)	: S. Matsushima et al.
	Filename	: draft-satoru-mpls-1hop-lsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 26-Feb-01
	
Some MPLS-VPN service provider want to hide their network topology
from their customers.However, according to [MPLS-ARCH] and [MPLS-
SHIM], the value of TTL field of IP packets is decreased the amount
of hop counts on a LSP at an egress LSR.Therefore at this time, It
is possible that the customer know the number of routers onto a LSP
of MPLS-VPN service provider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-satoru-mpls-1hop-lsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-satoru-mpls-1hop-lsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-satoru-mpls-1hop-lsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.