Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stewart-ong-sctpbakeoff-sigtran-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 06:55:50 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: SCTP Bakeoff Results and Issues
	Author(s)	: R. Stewart, L. Ong
	Filename	: draft-stewart-ong-sctpbakeoff-sigtran-01.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 31-Jan-01
	
This document captures problems and issues discovered at SCTP
bakeoff's and on the sigtran mailing list. This document will be
updated after each bakeoff augmenting the existing draft to include
any new issues discovered during inter-operability testing. Two
basic sets of problems are identified by this draft: first, issues
that need to be addressed when the next revision of SCTP is created,
i.e.  issues that should be remembered in a BIS document; second,
issues that were found that are strictly implementation problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stewart-ong-sctpbakeoff-sigtran-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stewart-ong-sctpbakeoff-sigtran-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stewart-ong-sctpbakeoff-sigtran-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.