Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-subset-flood-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:05:16 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Flooding Over a Subset Topology
	Author(s)	: J. Moy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-subset-flood-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 21-Feb-01
	
This memo defines a method for limiting the flooding of OSPF LSAs to
a configurable subset of the network topology.  The following OSPF
properties are maintained: (1) routers are omitted from the routing
calculation until their link-state databases are synchronized and
(2) links must be bidirectional before they can be used in the
calculation. Backward-compatibility with unmodified OSPF routers is
also provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-subset-flood-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ospf-subset-flood-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-subset-flood-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.