Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-scandariato-ppvpn-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:50:27 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An Information Model for Provider Provisioned Virtual 
                          Private Networks
	Author(s)	: P. Lago, R. Scandariato
	Filename	: draft-scandariato-ppvpn-info-model-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 26-Feb-01
	
This document describes an information model representing a network 
architecture aimed at operating service provisioning. The network 
information model represents both the network topology, its 
resources and interconnections, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) 
on top.  
VPNs are considered the basic tool for providing Network Services, 
as well as a network feature to build added-value Application 
Services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scandariato-ppvpn-info-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-scandariato-ppvpn-info-model-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-scandariato-ppvpn-info-model-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.