Subject: 50th IETF - Minneapolis, MN, USA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 14:06:42 -0500

Reminder: 

Pre-registration and Pre-Payment for the 50th IETF meeting 
in Minneapolis closes Friday, March 9, 2001 at 12:00 noon ET.
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-50.html

There are a few hotel sleeping rooms available at the Regal 
Minneapolis and we have secured additional sleeping rooms at 
the Radisson Plaza Hotel.

Regal Minneapolis Hotel 
1313 Nicollet Mall 
Minneapolis, MN 55403-2697 
Tel: 1-612-332-6000 / 1-800-522-8856 
Fax: 1-612-359-2160 

Room rates: (85 room block reserved until Friday, February 23, 2001) 
- Single: USD 117.00* 
- Double: USD 127.00* 
- Suite: USD 205.00* 
* These rates do not include state and local taxes on guest rooms, 
which are currently 12% and are subject to change without notice. 
Check-in: 15:00 CST; Check-out: 12:00 CST 
Specify: Internet Engineering Task Force or IETF 
Location: The hotel is approximately 3 blocks from the Minneapolis 
Hilton and is walkable through the skyway system. 

The Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneappolis 
35 South 7th Street 
Minneapolis, MN USA 55402 
Tel: 1-612-339-4900 or 1-800-333-3333 
Fax: 1-612-337-9766 

Room rates: 
- Single/Double: USD 139.00* 
*These rates do not include sales tax on guest rooms which is 
currently 12%. This is subject to change without notice. 
Check-In: 15:00 CST; Check-Out: 12:00 CST 
Specify: IETF or Internet Engineering Task Force Meeting 
All rooom reservations must be guaranteed for late arrival and 
secured with a deposit equal to the first night's room and tax 
or with a major credit card. Failure to cancel a guaranteed 
reservation by 6:00pm on day of arrival or occupy the room will 
result in a charge of one night's room and tax applied to the 
credit card or forfeiture of the deposit. 
Location: The hotel is about a 3 blocks from the Minneapolis 
Hilton and is walkable through the skyway system.