Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-declercq-bgp-mpls-vpn-sec-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:50:52 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Considerations about possible security extensions to 
                          BGP/MPLS VPN
	Author(s)	: J. De Clercq et al.
	Filename	: draft-declercq-bgp-mpls-vpn-sec-ext-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 26-Feb-01
	
The aim of this text is to contribute  to  the  design  work  of  the
Provider  Provisioned  VPN  Working  Group.  This  text  contains the
motivation and requirements for extending the BGP/MPLS VPN model with
security   measures.   Further,  the  draft  explores  some  possible
extensions to meet the listed requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-declercq-bgp-mpls-vpn-sec-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-declercq-bgp-mpls-vpn-sec-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-declercq-bgp-mpls-vpn-sec-ext-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.