Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-subbarao-mobileip-resource-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:53:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Releasing Resources in Mobile IP
	Author(s)	: R. Bhalla et al.
	Filename	: draft-subbarao-mobileip-resource-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 26-Feb-01
	
Currently, in Mobile IP when an MN moves from one FA to another
FA/CoA, relevant resources at the previous FA are consumed until
its visitor entry for the MN expires.  The Resource Release Message
and Resource Management Extension described in this draft will
facilitate the release of these valuable resources at the previous FA
as the MN moves to a new location.  The HA notifies the previous FA of
any changes in the CoA for an MN, thereby allowing the FA to release
its resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-subbarao-mobileip-resource-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-subbarao-mobileip-resource-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-subbarao-mobileip-resource-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.