Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-svdberg-temon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:44:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Some Issues for Desiging a Measurement Architecture 
                          for Traffic Engineered IP Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Van den Berghe et al.
	Filename	: draft-svdberg-temon-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 22-Feb-01
	
This memo describes some requirements that need to be taken into account 
when developing a measurement architecture for use in IP-traffic 
engineering.  It looks at the methods for collecting measurement 
information and possible problems that might be encountered while doing 
so. It links the measurement requirements to the efforts made in other 
IETF-working groups and tries to state some guidelines for defining a 
formal framework to describe how measurements can be organised for 
traffic engineering purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-svdberg-temon-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-svdberg-temon-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-svdberg-temon-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.