Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-ipv6-flow-trans-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 06:43:14 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Flow Transparent Mobility and QoS Support for 
                          Pv6-based
                          Wireless Real-time Services
	Author(s)	: Q. Shen et al.
	Filename	: draft-shen-ipv6-flow-trans-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 22-Feb-01
	
This draft proposes a Mobile IPv6 and RSVP interworking scheme. In
this scheme, the underlying mobility support mechanism is required to
provide a unique flow identity regardless of node mobility, making
node mobility transparent to flow QoS handling mechanisms. Thus QoS
signaling delay as well as data packet delays and losses during
handoff can be reduced. We also discuss solutions to achieve this
scheme which utilizes the new IPv6 flow label. Finally, issues
related to security and scalability will also be considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-ipv6-flow-trans-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shen-ipv6-flow-trans-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shen-ipv6-flow-trans-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.