Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-urn-dns-ddds-database-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:22:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Uniform Resource Names Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A DDDS Database Using The Domain Name System
	Author(s)	: M. Mealling
	Filename	: draft-ietf-urn-dns-ddds-database-03.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 09-Feb-01
	
This document describes a Dynamic Delegation Discovery System
Database using the Domain Name System as a distributed database of
Rules. The Keys are domain-names and the Rules are encoded using the
NAPTR Resource Record. 
Since this document officially obsoletes RFC 2168, it is the
official specification for the NAPTR DNS Resource Record.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-dns-ddds-database-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-urn-dns-ddds-database-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-dns-ddds-database-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.