Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-seamoby-mm-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:26:25 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Context and Micro-mobility Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SeaMoby Micro Mobility Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: J. Loughney et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-seamoby-mm-problem-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 19-Feb-01
	
Seamless mobility requires preserving the capability, security, and
quality of service offered to a mobile node during handoffs. To
achieve seamlessness, low (ideally no) latency and low (ideally
zero) packet loss handoff protocols are needed. Limiting the effect
of handoffs has the potential to improve handoff performance in
terms of latency and packet loss. This draft identifies the problem
area for seamless mobility and defines the scope of the work for the
SeaMoby work group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-seamoby-mm-problem-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-seamoby-mm-problem-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-seamoby-mm-problem-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.