Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kurakami-ppvpn-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:08:50 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Provider-Provisioned VPNs Interworking
	Author(s)	: H. Kurakami et al.
	Filename	: draft-kurakami-ppvpn-interworking-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 23-Feb-01
	
There exist requirements of provider-provisioned virtual private
networks (PPVPN) spanning multiple differently implemented SP
networks from SPs perspective.  This document proposes an
interworking method at the interface for implementing PPVPNs spanning
multiple SP networks with different technologies; it proposes the
establishment of connections making use of GRE, IPsec, Frame Relay,
or ATM connections at network interface, and describes how required
services of the PPVPNs, such as security/privacy, quality of service,
extranets, dynamic routing, and multicast, are achieved through
network interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kurakami-ppvpn-interworking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kurakami-ppvpn-interworking-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kurakami-ppvpn-interworking-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.