Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harrison-avt-precision-av-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:50:36 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Audiovisual Transport with Precision Timing
	Author(s)	: C. Harrison
	Filename	: draft-harrison-avt-precision-av-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 26-Feb-01
	
This memo discusses methods for transporting audiovisual content
over the Internet while meeting professional-quality temporal
performance. This memo gives information about the timing
requirements and synchronization practices in professional
audiovisual production and exhibition. It is intended to initiate a
discussion which may result in new or modified IETF standards which
address the needs of this field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harrison-avt-precision-av-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-harrison-avt-precision-av-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-harrison-avt-precision-av-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.