Subject: RFC 3064 on MGCP CAS Packages

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 16:24:06 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3064

        Title:	    MGCP CAS Packages
        Author(s):  B. Foster
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       February 2001
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      56
        Characters: 116818
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:  None

        I-D Tag:    draft-foster-mgcp-cas-packages-00.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3064.txt

This document contains a collection of media gateway Channel
Associated Signaling (CAS) packages for R1 CAS, North American CAS,
CAS PBX interconnect as well as basic FXO support.  Included are six
packages.  The "MS" package covers MF single stage dialing trunks.
This includes wink start and immediate start PBX DID/DOD trunks as
well as basic R1 and Feature Group D (FGD) Terminating protocol [3].
The "DT" package covers immediate start and basic DTMF and dial-pulse
trunks and the "BL" package covers the interface to a basic PBX
(digital or FXS interface).  In addition to the Terminating protocol,
there are three other FGD protocols described in [3].  These include
EAIN and EANA which is covered by the enclosed "MD" package and the
Operator Service Signaling protocol which is handled by the "MO"
package.  Support for basic FXO interconnect is provided by "DO"
package. 

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.