Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 06:57:34 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Generation Structure of Management Information Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SMIng Internet Protocol Core Modules
	Author(s)	: F. Strauss, J. Schoenwaelder, K. McCloghrie
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 07-Mar-01
	
This memo presents SMIng modules that introduce commonly used
Internet Protocol specific data definitions.  They are provided so
that other SMIng modules that would otherwise define their own
representations can import them from a common place. 
The IETF-INET module defines types and classes for representing
Internet Protocol specific information. It builds on RFC 2851 and
extends it in several ways. 
The IETF-INET-FILTER module extends the IETF-INET module by
providing generic definitions for typical IP packet filters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sming-inet-modules-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.