Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 06:40:50 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP Mobility Support for IPv4, revised
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 99
	Date		: 05-Mar-01
	
This document specifies protocol enhancements that allow transparent
routing of IP datagrams to mobile nodes in the Internet.  Each
mobile node is always identified by its home address, regardless of
its current point of attachment to the Internet.  While situated
away from its home, a mobile node is also associated with a
care-of address, which provides information about its current
point of attachment to the Internet.  The protocol provides for
registering the care-of address with a home agent.  The home agent
sends datagrams destined for the mobile node through a tunnel to
the care-of address.  After arriving at the end of the tunnel, each
datagram is then delivered to the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.