Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 07:45:24 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Security Association establishment for Mobile IPv6  
                          Route Optimisation using AAA
	Author(s)	: H. Soliman, K. Malki, T. Goldbeck-Lowe
	Filename	: draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 06-Mar-01
	
This draft describes a simple mechanism that allows a MN to
establish a security association with a CN to enable it to send
Binding Updates in a secure manner as required by MIPv6. The proposed
mechanism makes use of the AAA infrastructure and is only intended
for securing network signalling data (e.g. BU's from MN) but not
traffic. It should be noted that the use of this mechanism need not
be limited to MIPv6 BUs and may be utilised to allow any two nodes to
setupa security asociation using the AAA infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-soliman-mobileip-routeopt-mipv6-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.