Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 07:46:46 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Shell Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Using GSSAPI authentication for key exchange in Secure
                          Shell
	Author(s)	: J. Hutzelman, J. Salowey
	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 06-Mar-01
	
This memo describes a method for using the Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface [2] for key exchange in the Secure
Shell protocol, by defining a class of SSH key exchange methods
which use GSSAPI to authenticate the Diffie-Hellman exchange
described in [10].
This memo also defines a new host public key algorithm which can be
used when no operations are needed using a host's public key, and a
new user authentication method which allows an authorization name to
be used in conjunction with any authentication which has already
occurred as a side-effect of key exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-secsh-gsskeyex-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.