Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sigtran-sctp-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 06:54:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Signaling Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Stream Control Transmission Protocol Management 
                          Information Base using SMIv2
	Author(s)	: J. Pastor, M. Belinchon
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sigtran-sctp-mib-03.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 01-Mar-01
	
The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a reliable
transport protocol operating on top of a connectionless packet
network such as IP, designed to transport PSTN signaling messages
over the connectionless packet network, but is capable of broader
applications.
This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module which
describes the minimum amount of objects needed to manage the
implementation of the SCTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-sctp-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sigtran-sctp-mib-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sigtran-sctp-mib-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.