Subject: PSO General Assembly 2001 July 11th

From: Livia Rosu Lunguran <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:02:41 -0500

The ICANN Protocol Supporting Organization General Assembly 2001 will be
held on Wednesday afternoon, 11 July 2001, starting at 16:00 CET, at ETSI
headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France, in conjunction with the 23rd
Meeting of the ETSI Project EP TIPHON (http://www.etsi.org/tiphon/) -
Telecommunications and Internet Protocol Harmonizations over Networks -
(July 9-13, 2001).

The General Assembly will be hosted by ETSI and will be open to all parties
with an interest in PSO matters.

The Draft/Proposed Agenda (also available at
http://www.pso.icann.org/PSO_GA_2001/PSO_GA_2001-AGENDA.txt) for the PSO
General Assembly 2001 is below:

ICANN Protocol Supporting Organization
General Assembly 2001 Agenda

1. Opening

2. Introduction and activities of the PSO signatories

2.1. ITU        Fabio Bigi, ITU representative
2.2. IETF       Steve Bellovin, IETF representative
2.3. W3C        W3C representative
2.4. ETSI       Gerry Lawrence, ETSI representative

3. Status Report on PSO Protocol Council activities for 2000-2001 period
   and projections for the next year (including status of PSO selection of
   ICANN Board member)

4.  Invited presentations
4.1. Update on ICANN structure and development
4.2. Future of ICANN

5. Open discussion

Please refer to http://www.pso.icann.org/  for up-coming details.

Livia Rosu
PSO Secretary

PSO-Discuss mailing list: mailto:[email-masked]
http://list.etsi.org/archives/pso-discuss.html