Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-mpls-te-exchange-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 06:55:40 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Distributed Route Exchangers
	Author(s)	: C. Lee, A. Celer, N. Gammage, S. Ghanti, G. Ash
	Filename	: draft-lee-mpls-te-exchange-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 07-Mar-01
	
The current link state routing protocols flood link states
to all routers so that routers have the information required 
to compute the shortest paths to route packets on a hop by hop 
basis. However, for the purpose of establishing MPLS paths, 
constraint paths are only required at certain nodes, for instance, 
at the node where path setup is triggered or at the head-end of a 
loosely routed segment that crosses a network (or area) boundary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-mpls-te-exchange-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lee-mpls-te-exchange-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-mpls-te-exchange-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.