Subject: IETF-50 wireless configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:01:41 -0500

The following provides advance configuration and driver 
information for the IETF-50 wireless network:

The 802.11b wi-fi wireless network name is IETF -- uppercase, 
closed network, optional WEP encryption, key=12345 ascii or 
3132333435 hex.  Note that the encryption is optional.

Orinoco wireless laptop cards can be purchased at a reduced 
rate or borrowed for a refundable deposit from Lucent on a
first-come-first-serve basis at the Minneapolis Hilton. These 
cards can be reserved in advance via the Lucent host page at
http://www.lucent-ietf.com .

Drivers are available for these cards using anonymous ftp to
"ftp.orinocowireless.com/pub/software/orinoco".

The drivers will also be available onsite on the CD provided 
with the wireless card, and will be downloadable onsite from 
the wired laptop room or from flash memory at the help desk.

Questions should be directed to John Richey at 
[email-masked]