Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-seamoby-paging-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:14:53 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Context and Micro-mobility Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for an IP Mobile Node Alerting Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Kempf
	Filename	: draft-ietf-seamoby-paging-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 24-Apr-01
	
This document develops an architecture and a set of requirements 
needed to support alerting of mobile nodes that are in the dormant 
mode. The architecture and requirements are designed to guide 
development of an IP protocol for alerting dormant IP mobile hosts, 
commonly called paging.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-seamoby-paging-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-seamoby-paging-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-seamoby-paging-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.