Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-felton-universal-language-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:06:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: International Language Bridge (ILB) For Implementing 
                          Language Free Services
	Author(s)	: M. Felton
	Filename	: draft-felton-universal-language-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 11-Apr-01
	
The existence of language and culture, creates an
enormous blockage for the World Wide Web. While we
communicate well internationally using pictures,
we have limited communications when we attempt to
build semantic bridges. In general, our approach to this
has been to try to force the other guy to learn our language.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-felton-universal-language-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-felton-universal-language-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-felton-universal-language-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.