Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-penno-isp-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 07:06:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ISP Selection in Open Access Networks
	Author(s)	: R. Penno, A. Albuquerque
	Filename	: draft-penno-isp-selection-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 04-Apr-01
	
The most common challenge of Open Access networks is the choice of
the most appropriate ISP Selection method. This document intends to
explain the current ISP Seletion models, its pros and cons, and make
people better understand the existing scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-isp-selection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-penno-isp-selection-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-penno-isp-selection-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.