Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 07:05:32 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: MPLS Support of Differentiated Services using E-LSP
	Author(s)	: S. Ganti, N. Seddigh, B. Nandy
	Filename	: draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 27-Apr-01
	
There are currently two types of LSPs that can  be  used  to  support
Diff-serv  over  MPLS  [DIFF-MPLS]: E-LSPs and L-LSPs.  This document
defines extensions relating to the use of E-LSPs in an MPLS network.
The E-LSP approach allows multiple Ordered  Aggregates  (OAs)  to  be
carried  by  a  single  LSP.  The  existing  E-LSP specification only
supports collective bandwidth signalling for all the OAs in an E-LSP.
However, there exist uses of the E-LSP approach where it is desirable
to support bandwidth signalling on a per-OA or  per-PSC  basis.  This
document  extends  the original E-LSP approach by defining extensions
to support per-OA signalling.  The extensions are proposed  for  both
RSVP and CR-LDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.