Subject: AAA Working Group Interim Meeting

From: "David Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:19:47 -0400

----------------------------------------
AAA Working Group Interim Meeting
Monday & Tuesday, May 21-22th, Santa Clara, CA

-----------------------------------------------
The meeting will be held at the Nortel Networks facility (previously Bay 
Networks) 4401 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054.

An agenda will be issued at a later time.  The goal of the meeting is a 
complete review/edit of the base Diameter drafts for WG and IETF Last Call.  Drafts not dealing with the primary functions will not be 
pursued.  The meeting will run 9-5 each day, or until we finish.

The meeting will be in the "Orientation Room", Building SC1, on the first 
floor. [still working on confirmation for current dates]

The facility is 4 miles north of San Jose Airport
and 25 miles south of San Francisco Airport off US 101.
(be aware that traffic on 101 will jam during rush hours)

The campus is next to Great America amusement park and the Santa Clara 
Convention Center.  There are a number of hotels of various levels near 
by.  Some are in walking distance.

If you have any questions, email me [email-masked]
(if no response within 24hrs, try [email-masked])
- Dave.

-------------------
Driving Directions

 From San Francisco International Airport
- 101 South, 25 miles
- Exit Great America Parkway, turn left onto Great America Parkway, 1/4 mile
- Nortel Networks - SC1 is located at the corner of Great America Parkway & 
Mission College Blvd

 From San Jose International Airport
- 101 North, 4 miles
- Exit Great America Parkway, turn right onto Great America Parkway, 1/4 mile
- Nortel Networks - SC1 is located at the corner of Great America Parkway & 
Mission College Blvd

---------------------------------------------------------------