Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:21:44 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos WG Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Kerberos Set/Change Password: Version 2
	Author(s)	: J. Trostle, M. Swift, J. Brezak, B. Gossman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 25-Apr-01
	
This proposal specifies a Kerberos (RFC 1510 [3]) change/set password
protocol and a Kerberos change/set key protocol. The protocol
consists of a single request and reply message. The request message
includes both AP_REQ and KRB_PRIV submessages; the new password is
contained in the KRB_PRIV submessage which is encrypted in the
session key from the ticket.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-kerberos-set-passwd-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.