Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-taylor-mmusic-sdp-tdm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 07:05:19 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Conventions for the use of the Session Description 
                          Protocol (SDP)for Digital Circuit Connections
	Author(s)	: T. Taylor
	Filename	: draft-taylor-mmusic-sdp-tdm-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 27-Apr-01
	
This document describes conventions for using the Session 
Description Protocol (SDP) described in RFC2327 [1] for controlling 
digital circuits.  These conventions describe 
- circuit addressing conventions for use on the SDP 'c=' line 
- content of the 'm=' line(s) for digital circuits 
- attributes to convey the parameters contained within the Bearer 
Capability, Low Layer Compatibility, and High Layer Compatibility 
Information Elements of ITU-T Recommendation Q.931. 
These conventions have been defined for use in media gateway 
control, particularly in support of NAS operation, but may also be 
used by IP-based call signalling schemes (SIP, BICC) to control 
media exchange over digital circuits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-mmusic-sdp-tdm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-taylor-mmusic-sdp-tdm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-taylor-mmusic-sdp-tdm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.