Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:57:14 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Registration Revocation in Mobile IP
	Author(s)	: S. Glass
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 13-Apr-01
	
During the original design of Mobile IP, the potential need for an
administrative domain to be able to actively revoke a current Mobile
IP registration was recognized.  Due to the lack of a specific
scenario requiring such a mechanism, it was decided that instead of 
designing a mechanism explicitly for the purpos of registration 
revocation, a passive mechanism, namely short registration lifetimes, 
and the denial of a subsequent registration of a MN, would be sufficient 
for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-revok-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.