Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipp-url-scheme-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 07:52:45 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Printing Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): IPP URL Scheme
	Author(s)	: R. Herriot, I. McDonald
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipp-url-scheme-03.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 02-Apr-01
	
This document is intended for use in registering the 'ipp' URL scheme
with IANA and fully conforms to the requirements in [RFC-2717].  This
document defines the 'ipp' URL (Uniform Resource Locator) scheme for
specifying the location of an IPP Printer, IPP Job, or other IPP
object (defined in some future version of IPP) which implements the
IPP/1.1 Model [RFC-2911] and the IPP/1.1 Protocol encoding over HTTP 
[RFC-2910] or any later version of IPP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-url-scheme-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipp-url-scheme-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-url-scheme-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.