Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 06:45:50 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RTP payload format and file storage format for AMR and
                          AMR-WB audio
	Author(s)	: J. Sjoberg, M. Westerlund, A. Lakaniemi, 
                          P. Koskelainen, B. Wimmer, T. Fingscheidt,
                          Q. Xie, S. Gupta
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-09.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 29-May-01
	
This document specifies a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
format to be used for AMR and AMR-WB speech encoded signals. The
payload format is designed to be able to interoperate with existing
AMR and AMR-WB transport formats. Furthermore, a file format for
storage of AMR and AMR-WB speech data is specified. Two separate MIME
type registrations, one for AMR and one for AMR-WB, describing both
RTP payload format and storage format are included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-09.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.