Subject: 51st IETF-London, England

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 17:08:00 -0400

Information regarding overflow hotels for the 51st IETF meeting
is below.  The meeting hotel, the Hilton Metropole, is currently
full.

Registration for the 51st IETF is available at:
        http://www.ietf.org/meetings/notewell.html

Thistle Marble Arch 
   http://www.thistlehotels.com/hotel_dir/property/index.jhtml?id=00046
Bryanston Street
Marble Arch, W1H 7EH
Room Rates: 
   GBP 120 per room, per night, on a room only basis - single occupancy
   GBP 125 per room, per night, on a room only basis - double occupancy
   The prices are all quoted inclusive of VAT and service charges.

To obtain group rate, please reference IETF030801.

Phone: 44 (0) 207 629 8040
Fax: 44 (0) 207 499 7964

Check-in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00 noon

Credit card details are taken to guarantee the reservations only. 
Non-arrival or late cancellation will result in the first night only 
being charged to this credit card.  Cancellation must be made 14 days 
prior to arrival to avoid cancellation fee.

The Thistle Marble Arch is about a 10-15 minute walk from the Metropole, 
there are also several buses which make the journey directly.

===========

London Marriott Marble Arch
   www.marriotthotels.com/lonma
134 George Street
LONDON
W1H 6DN

TEL:  44 (0) 20 7 7231 277
FAX:  44 (0) 20 7 4020 666

Room Rates: 
   GBP 145.00 - Standard Deluxe
Rate quoted is exclusive of VAT @ 17.5% and breakfast
 
Check In:  14:00hrs
Check Out: 12:00hrs

Specify: I51A

Room Reservations:
Delegates will make their bookings direct with the London Marriott 
Marble Arch by email, fax or telephone.

Email -	[email-masked]
Fax - 44 (0) 20 7 725 5924
Telephone - US toll free - 1 800 228 9290
            UK toll free - 0800 221 222

Please use the unique booking code, which has been provided for the 
IETF delegates in order to take up the special IETF rate.  Any bookings 
made after the allocations are fully booked, cannot be guaranteed the 
above rate.  All guaranteed non-arrivals will be charged one nights 
contracted room rate and VAT @ 17.5%, charged to the delegates 
individual credit card. 

Cancellation Policy:
All bookings maybe cancelled up until 4pm on the day of arrival.  
Thereafter cancellation charges will be incurred at full cost of GBP 170.38.

Room Assignments:
Arrival/departure date changes made to a room reservation may be 
made prior to arrival at no charge. 

Hotel Location:
The London Marriott Marble Arch is located just 4 minutes walk from the 
Hilton Metropole.  The hotel is also located near to Hyde Park and 
Oxford Street.  Nearby underground stations include Central Line, Circle 
Line, District Line and Bakerloo.  As well as by air with the Heathrow 
Express train every 15 minutes from Terminal 1 to 4 to Paddington Station.

Vehicle Access:  
Secure onsite underground parking at the cost of GBP 19.50 per 24 hours.