Subject: RFC 3108 on ATM SDP

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:30:12 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3108

        Title:	    Conventions for the use of the Session Description
                    Protocol (SDP) for ATM Bearer Connections
        Author(s):  R. Kumar, M. Mostafa
        Status:     Standards Track
	Date:       May 2001
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      111
        Characters: 248037
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-atm-05.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3108.txt

This document describes conventions for using the Session Description
Protocol (SDP) described in RFC 2327 for controlling ATM Bearer
Connections, and any associated ATM Adaptation Layer (AAL).  The AALs
addressed are Type 1, Type 2 and Type 5.  This list of conventions is
meant to be exhaustive.  Individual applications can use subsets of
these conventions.  Further, these conventions are meant to comply
strictly with the SDP syntax as defined in RFC 2327.

This document is a product of the Multiparty Multimedia Session
Control Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.