Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:35:39 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Requirements and framework for ATM network 
                          interworking over MPLS
	Author(s)	: G. Koleyni et al.
	Filename	: draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 11-May-01
	
This contribution  specifies  requirements  for connecting  ATM  edge 
networks through  a  core  packet  network  using  MPLS.  This  basic 
application  of  ATM-MPLS   interworking  will   allow  ATM   service 
providers to  take  advantage  of new  technologies  in the  core  to 
provide ATM multiservices.   Furthermore,  this application  requires 
only a basic interworking  function of ATM and  MPLS.  The ATM  Forum 
has adopted these requirements  as a basis for further work  defining 
ATM-MPLS network interworking.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-koleyni-pwe3-atm-over-mpls-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.