Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iporpr-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:01:10 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over Resilient Packet Rings Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for IP over Resilient Packet Rings
	Author(s)	: A. Herrera et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iporpr-framework-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 25-Jun-01
	
This document discusses technical issues and requirements of running 
IP over Resilient Packet Rings. It is the intent of this document to 
produce a coherent description of all significant approaches, which 
were and are being considered by the IPORPR working group. Selections 
of specific approaches, making choices regarding engineering 
tradeoffs, and detailed protocol specification, are outside of the 
scope of this framework document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iporpr-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iporpr-framework-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iporpr-framework-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.