Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shahrier-mobileip-mmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:09:46 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Low-Overhead Mobility Management Protocol in IP 
                          Layer
	Author(s)	: S. Shahrier
	Filename	: draft-shahrier-mobileip-mmp-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 13-Jun-01
	
The Future Mobile Internet has to support many types of traffic  
flows, including both real-time and non real-time 
services.   In addition, the network has to keep account of the 
location of each mobile node (MN) as it moves around the network. 
This   draft proposes a novel protocol that combines mobility 
management with optimal routing for use over the mobile air 
interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shahrier-mobileip-mmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-shahrier-mobileip-mmp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-shahrier-mobileip-mmp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.