Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-vpns-ospf-bgp-mpls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:14:11 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: OSPF as the PE/CE Protocol in BGP/MPLS VPNs
	Author(s)	: E. Rosen, P. Psenak, P. Pillay-Esnault
	Filename	: draft-rosen-vpns-ospf-bgp-mpls-02.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 21-Jun-01
	
[VPN] describes a method of providing a VPN service.  That method
allows a variety of different protocols to be used as the routing
protocol between the Customer Edge (CE) router and the Provider Edge
(PE) router.  However, it does not fully specify the procedures which
must be implemented within the Provider's network when OSPF is used
as the PE/CE routing protocol.  This document provides that
specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-vpns-ospf-bgp-mpls-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rosen-vpns-ospf-bgp-mpls-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosen-vpns-ospf-bgp-mpls-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.