Subject: RFC 3127 on AAA Protocol Evaluation Process

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:09:42 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3127

        Title:	    Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting:
                    Protocol Evaluation
        Author(s):  D. Mitton, M. St.Johns, S. Barkley, D. Nelson,
                    B. Patil, M. Stevens, B. Wolff
        Status:     Informational
	Date:       June 2001
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      86
        Characters: 170579
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-aaa-proto-eval-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3127.txt

This memo represents the process and findings of the Authentication,
Authorization, and Accounting Working Group (AAA WG) panel evaluating
protocols proposed against the AAA Network Access Requirements, RFC
2989.  Due to time constraints of this report, this document is not as
fully polished as it might have been desired.  But it remains mostly
in this state to document the results as presented.

This document is a product of the Authentication, Authorization and
Accounting Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.