Subject: NEW "NO FEE" FONECARDS! BlowOut International Rates! PINS Issued Immedaitely!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 00:04:39

Immediate Use Fone Cards Get Your PIN-N-MINUTES CALL: 
1.800.555.2367
* NO CONNECTION FEES
* NO PER MINUTE MINIMUMS
* NO HIDDEN CHARGES

Sample "NO FEE" Rates:cpm (Cents Per Minute) 
Albania=.20 Argentina=.15 Brazil=.15 Canada=.05 Colombia=.13 Costa 
Rica=.15 Czech Rep=.16 Dominican Rep=.10 France=.07 Gambia=.15 
Germany=.06 Hong Kong=.07 Israel=.09 Japan=.08 Jamaica=.27 Korea 
So.=.08 Lithuania=.24 Mexico=.15 Nigeria=.35 Pakistan= Romania=.27 
Russia=.17 Singapore=.06 Slovakia=.19 So. Africa=.22 Turkey=.21 
UK=.06 Vietnam=.81 Yugoslavia=.27 United States=4.9
Please Call For Countries Not Listed. 1.800.555.2367

NOW AVAILABLE: NEW "NO FEE" Rates To Following Countries:
Bangladesh=.09 China=.05 India=.20 Pakistan=.40 Vietnam=.52
Philippines=.10 Sri Lanka=.18

If Rates Listed Here Are Higher Than What You Are Presently 
Paying, 
Let Us Know The Country You Call Most & We Will Find A Card 
Offering
A Lower Rate For Your Specific Country.

Calls Can Be Made From Canada, Alaska & Hawaii
Contact Our 24 Hour Prepaid Hotline And Get Your PIN NOW!
Communications Clearinghouse Network
1.800.555.2367 or Call: (212)894-3749 x2946 
We Accept: VISA, MasterCard & American Express
Credit or Debit Cards

To Be Removed Call:
1.888.392.4832 Ext: 911.555.0000