Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jacquenet-ip-te-pib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:10:58 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: An IP Traffic Engineering Policy Information Base
	Author(s)	: C. Jacquenet
	Filename	: draft-jacquenet-ip-te-pib-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 22-Jun-01
	
This draft specifies a set of Policy Rule Classes (PRC) for the 
enforcement of an IP traffic engineering policy by COPS-PR ([2])-
capable routers. Instances of such classes reside in a virtual 
information store, which is called the IP Traffic Engineering Policy 
Information Base (IP TE PIB). The corresponding IP TE policy 
provisioning data are intended for use by the COPS-PR IP TE Client-
Type([3]), and they will complement the PRC classes that have been 
defined in the Framework PIB ([4]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jacquenet-ip-te-pib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-jacquenet-ip-te-pib-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-jacquenet-ip-te-pib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.